Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-13-16 at 09:26 AM. Reason: image does not exist

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good people with guns afraid to shoot them other than range

In combat your scared shit

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I think it's the perfect storm of what posts here have mentioned but the one thing I dont have an explanation for is why the US has so many more mass killings than similar countries

The one thing that sticks out is how easy it is to buy high powered guns

I'm sure people in England and Austrailia can be pissed off at the world loners but they don't have access to assault rifles either....so how do they cope when they snap?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    The latest mass shooting is why you need one; go get one.
    What are the odds of somebody being a victim of a mass shooting? I live in so cal this isn't Texas or Arizona where people pack heat on their hip, out here you're an asshole if you bring a gun to a Christmas or company function like yesterday ...keeping it in the trunk isnt going to help you in a situation like yesterday. With the population density out here odds are super slim I have to worry about a mass shooting. May get one but it's not because I worried about a mass shooting.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

100% of the incidents of 'mass' killings you cite, constitute an offense that may be prosecuted by the state and are punishable by law.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I think it's the perfect storm of what posts here have mentioned but the one thing I dont have an explanation for is why the US has so many more mass killings than similar countries

The one thing that sticks out is how easy it is to buy high powered guns

I'm sure people in England and Austrailia can be pissed off at the world loners but they don't have access to assault rifles either....so how do they cope when they snap?
    tremendous post

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Legalize prostitution so some of these losers can get laid once in a blue moon

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Let's see Europe, America and other lands are allowing Muslims who are more prone to push what they believe and murder for that cause access to your country and when they pop-off and murder the solution is to control the means for which people can protect themselves? Yeah, liberal ideology really equals mental illness.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    We hate our own freedom, apparently.
    We haven't been free for a very long time. Freedom doesn't mean what you think it does.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Guns are the problem, not the answer, but it's a problem that most Americans are willing to live with as long as they get to keep theirs.

Guns give this amazing false sense of security that we love, as if we're invincible. All along the same fat-asses that are so afraid to die that they carry a gun on their person, have one in every vehicle, and 10 around the house, are woofing down chicken fried steaks, fries and washing it down with a large coke, plus refills.

#1 killer of fat ass, gun owning americans is heart disease, but you don't see any of them going on a diet. #5 killer is Stroke, #7 is Diabetes.

#10 killer is suicide, homicides is well below that

I guess ultimately it's a self-correcting problem
    Right on Kraken!!!!

It's the guns that kill people!

Wait, can the gun kill people without a person using it?

Shit Kraken, after using common sense, I just realized that guns don't kill people, people using guns kill people.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

If you think that our lawmakers can legislate culture, you're wackier than the nutjobs shooting up everyone.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    if you think the usa is the leader in mass killings, you're as clueless and uninformed about world events as you are about sports (which you constantly embarrass yourself talking about). Do you have any idea of the daily carnage that goes on in africa and mexico, the middle east, and other places in the world? Mexico has mass killings every day and citizens are not allowed to own guns there, so stop with your anti-gun, anti-freedom leftist garbage. Guns kill, which means they can protect you or can victimize you because that's what guns do. If you want to go live in a country where the citizens can't own guns, just head south to mexico or venezuela and see how safe you feel there. Usa has plenty of mass killings, and they happen every day in every major city in america that never makes the national news, but don't think for a second it compares to mexico, nigeria,syria, and honduras .
    bingo

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

boot all the towel heads out is what we oughta fuggin do

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'll turn my guns in when politicians' secret service and body guards turn THEIRS in.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

LOL its "A RAMPAGE" ...a "A TERRORIST"...LMFAO.....its TV+GUNS+IDIOTS=WHAT THE F DO YOU EXPECT.....300M people in the country and its shokcing when a few shoot 14 people ? Not to me I guess....

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
    boot all the towel heads out is what we oughta fuggin do
    Prickles problem is it's hard to spot them they look like me and you

more like you but you smell what i'm stepping in

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    after using common sense, I just realized that guns don't kill people, people using guns kill people.
    So we just need to keep the guns away from people!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Let's see Europe, America and other lands are allowing Muslims who are more prone to push what they believe and murder for that cause access to your country and when they pop-off and murder the solution is to control the means for which people can protect themselves? Yeah, liberal ideology really equals mental illness.
    How many of the 400+ mass shootings have been committed by Muslims?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    How many of the 400+ mass shootings have been committed by Muslims?
    Solid question

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Solid question
    Super solid question be nice to have an answer on that one.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    LOL its "A RAMPAGE" ...a "A TERRORIST"...LMFAO.....its TV+GUNS+IDIOTS=WHAT THE F DO YOU EXPECT.....300M people in the country and its shokcing when a few shoot 14 people ? Not to me I guess....
    The murder rate in this country has actually gone down in the last two years, Detroit and your city being exceptions however. Public shooting is a temporary trend that is at its peak right now and is likely to decline. Their isn't a direct link between gun control and murder rates....depends on the country and situations. Crooks have access to gun smuggling and will be the first to obtain guns when and if the lefties gun control is enacted.

First 123