Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Auto Donk’s Contrarian Prick Plays.....

Week after week in making my Beat the Prick plays, I’ve simply been following the masses, going to the SBR “consensus” page, and piling on the heaviest percentage favorites.... much like a lemming blindly following other degenerate gambling lemmings over a cliff. And, of course, week after week, I’ve lost my ass.....

Jumped on a 25-0 favorite last week, made it my 2x, and promptly lost.... All season, 24-2, 18-1, 17-2, 23-3, etc., etc., etc. favorites have blown up in my f’n square face. Betting the heavy consensus favorites has resulted in me being ranked 1680 out of 1697......

So this week, I’m putting it on the five absolute worst plays available according to the present SBR consensus. A current 9-1 consensus on a certain pro game, now 9-2; a certain 5-0 nfc east o/u, now 5-1; two 4-1's – one college, one pro, are now 4-2's; a Friday night collegiate special, at 7-0, will now be 7-1 – this stupid pick will be my 2x!!!

The absolute worst, most counterintuitive plays I could find are in... Picks where, using last week’s, and every other prior f’n week’s strategy, I’d be betting the exact opposite..... Costanza would be f’n proud!

Now let’s watch my ranking soar like a JJ Gold racoon-pelt toupe flung high toward the Silver Seven's ceiling in premature celebration of a San Diego win over Pittsburgh this past October!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-01-15 at 06:22 PM.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

GL Donker

You could do a lot worse than fading consensus picks

Auto Donk

thx.... Just fed up with getting repeatedly waxed on what seemed so strong and obvious, only to see a bad call here, a muffed punt there, repeated turnovers in the red zone when on a cinch over, etc etc....

hats off to those of you who withstand that bullshit week in and week out and are nevertheless up big.....

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Donk - this is kinda like getting pissed at the craps table and playing don't pass when you throw the dice?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

automan not ethical

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    me being ranked 1680 out of 1697.
    Figured this was some kind of a joke, only to find out it's actually true.

Your chimp couldn't do any worse by picking out of a hat.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28935

Keep at it, AD.
    At least you're a few spots ahead of me and few others.
    Good luck.

Auto Donk

lol.... i noticed you were bringing up the rear there, b1.....

good luck to you too!

and for once wwaves is right, as chimp takes the other side of all my bets..... if sbr had let him have an acct, he'd be 37-22-1

Auto Donk

ah yes....

ah yes....

had this beat the prick all figured out, incorrectly, up until this point.... thought hell, follow the heavy "consensus" favs, beat the prick easy, as these sbr degens must know what the fuk they're doing. I mean, they take the time to join a gambling site, must be in the know, spend a little time researching, etc. etc. etc.

Bullshit!!!! Following the dumbass degens here is an absolute mistake!

The sbr degens were piling on n. ill last night; it was the most overwhelming favorite on the board....

so, using AD's patented "Bet against the stupid fuks at SBR" strategy, he piled on Bowling Green, making it his "2x" pick, for as it's the absolute worst pick according the the SBR SF's, it has to be a lock........

BINGO!!!!

Should be an easy 5-0 this week in btp..........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-05-15 at 01:53 PM.

Auto Donk

dallas/wash under, coupled with the prick's screwing of the pooch, puts AD's contrarian pick board into the money.........

next weeks contrarians will most assuredly be locks, as well............