WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Anyone who chimes in here regarding rigged games is whining, plain and simple, because they lost money on said game. Trust me, I've been on both the winning and losing end of rigged games, numerous of times. Mostly in the NBA and College Basketball games. And yes, I do come in here and whine when my bet loses to an alleged rigged game, just to let off some steam.
    Maybe some are whining. If you actually read, you will notice I am discussing.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    Goodell's revenge.
    Bad Karma being paid back for deflating those balls.. Good point...

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    another clueless asshole who is totally oblivious to what's going on...go ahead and fade me and lose money...I've proven myself to be one of the top cappers on this site and you obviously haven't been paying attention...I've got a thread posting my picks and real money winnings and tickets...let's see yours...if not, then STFU and GTFO!...
    With the country having corrupt cops, bankers, doctors, politicians, ceo's, union heads im sure just like u everything is on the up and up in the sports world. Especially a trillion dollar business world wide. U might be the most gullible guy on the net. I bet u have 50 team jerseys and posters of all of ur favorite players hanging up all over your house lol.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    With the country having corrupt cops, bankers, doctors, politicians, ceo's, union heads im sure just like u everything is on the up and up in the sports world. Especially a trillion dollar business world wide. U might be the most gullible guy on the net. I bet u have 50 team jerseys and posters of all of ur favorite players hanging up all over your house lol.
    nope, wrong again Thor....not a single one!.....but as has been said 1,000,000,000 times already...game is over...you lost...move on to the next wager...simple as that...believe me, you'll sleep a lot better!...

harrypappas2124
    harrypappas2124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

can new England cover

harrypappas2124
    harrypappas2124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

will New England cover a double digit spread ?

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

My largest risk of the year was on Denver this week, between a straight bet and two teasers. I mention this only because I am clearly unbiased when speaking in favor of the Patriots.

That is the first time in a long time I have truly believed a game was rigged. The holding call on Chung and the Pass Interference Gronk both should have been no-calls. I wa thrilled when the flags were thrown, but they were horrible flags.

The Beoncos got away with a lot of other penalties that were not called. The refs were clearly biased, and I loved it.

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Quote Originally Posted by harrypappas2124 View Post
    will New England cover a double digit spread ?
    More crooked refs were just reassigned from the Colts/Steelers game to Philly/NE...Goodell's revenge part 2 coming.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bad Karma being paid back for deflating those balls.. Good point...
    Since that non-event took place, they are 11-1. Oh, and one of the 11 wins was Super Bowl 49.

So if you believe in karma.... well, think about it.........

First 1234