trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol

boxing so rigged
    that guy wins THE VOICE and I Want a real investigation

maybe dancing with the stars.. but no way THE VOICE..

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Fury is an odd character, hilarious though.

Joseph Parker going to meet him in no time to bring the title back down under!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Holy crap. Klitschko landed 54 total punches in the fight. That's 4 punches a round.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol

boxing so rigged
    Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    h landed 4 body shots the entire fight?? whoa......that was doing nothing...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

bet dogs or do not bet UFC or BOXING

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

My wife liked it. I thought he sounded pretty good, especially for the moment.

Klitschko landed 4 body shots the entire fight... Yes, you heard it. 4 total body blows. That has to be a record in a boxing match. I think Klitschko got intimidated seeing that big protector around Fury's waist. That shit looked like insulation around a huge water heater.

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    you like his singing guys

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    It's clear who just threw their money on this fight for action. This is Tyson Fury, get used to it.. move on to your next bet you will get over it.
    nah man, i don't bet boxing. just saw the thread and tuned in. this was a shit fight.

i've been around for a while and this ain't a heavy weight championship fight.

they were dancing most of the fight. not even boxing, just dancing.

and to top it all off, the fukker was singing to the crowd like he's trying out for germay's got talent.

boxing is dead.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Then you should watch his fights again
    I tried

Give me all dat money

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    I tried

Give me all dat money
    your $4.85

shut up

Mac4Lyfe

Dead??? Man, folks come out in droves to boxing matches. Have you been to a fight lately? I have in Vegas, LA and Houston and they were all packed. I love boxing. There is nothing like it in the world. There is always intrigue and suspense in boxing, even when the fight is a shit show. You never know what the hell is going to happen. This guy starts serenading his wife out of nowhere, Tyson bites a guys ear off, a fan flies into the stadium on a jet pack. The parties, the woman, the outfits. I eat this shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

boxing is dead.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    nah man, i don't bet boxing. just saw the thread and tuned in. this was a shit fight.

i've been around for a while and this ain't a heavy weight championship fight.

they were dancing most of the fight. not even boxing, just dancing.

and to top it all off, the fukker was singing to the crowd like he's trying out for germay's got talent.

boxing is dead.
    And not even a singing champ named Tyson Fury is going to save it.

Points Awarded:

Ghenghis Kahn gave KVB 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Dead??? Man, folks come out in droves to boxing matches. Have you been to a fight lately? I have in Vegas, LA and Houston and they were all packed. I love boxing. There is nothing like it in the world. There is always intrigue and suspense in boxing, even when the fight is a shit show. You never know what the hell is going to happen. This guy starts serenading his wife out of nowhere, Tyson bites a guys ear off, a fan flies into the stadium on a jet pack. The parties, the woman, the outfits. I eat this shit up.
    Good points but I think when a lot of folks say dead, they mean the lack of excitement in the actual ring. Save for few moments (and it's like that in other sports as well).

Perhaps the problem is more about the incredible hype that gets built into each match based on those few moments. It is hard to live up to.

And, psychologically, people get hurt.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Boxing fans, who get the game, are often given a great show. But when big fights get billed before less frequent watchers, you can see what happens.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Long Live Tyson Fury.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    your $4.85

shut up

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Who else is thinking Klitschko was paid off b4 this fight??

Guy looked a shell of his former self...

Id say father age catches up with everyone but not at that rate of depreciation..

Mac4Lyfe

Boxing is down for one reason. American athletes, especially big black and white athletes are playing football and basketball and don't even consider boxing as a sport anymore. You take some of these guys we're watching in CFB and train them to be boxers and you would find your next Ali, Tyson, Frazier, etc. These kids see the big money in team sports and are no longer introduced to the sweet science. Most white kids have numerous options including MMA now, most black kids see football and basketball.

at the same time, Mexicans are getting more and more involved into boxing because its a way out for them as well. The crowds have basically changed in the last 2 decades. It use to be white and black audiences at the big events but now it's mostly Hispanic with a few white and black.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Good points but I think when a lot of folks say dead, they mean the lack of excitement in the actual ring. Save for few moments (and it's like that in other sports as well).

Perhaps the problem is more about the incredible hype that gets built into each match based on those few moments. It is hard to live up to.

And, psychologically, people get hurt.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    3 points for being honest Ill say that.
    But will you give the 3 points?

lol.

As far as this match goes, I'd say old champs just don't take a dive like they used to. It's like they get bitter and say fuk it. Guys like Mayweather won't even book and promote the fight if they have to take a dive. That's why they call him Money.

Champs these days seem like they are essentially sore losers.

Sometimes a football team comes out "flat" and everyone gives them a pass. Now you have to give a champ who threw so little a pass for coming out "flat."

First 123