ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Lol, yea.... Biggest terror threat is a planted white guy... No agenda here.

How are your black cities doing BTW, teaser?
    the stats would suggest teasers point is true...

You have far more chance of dying at the hands of a crazy white guy than you would a Islamic terrorist. That's also in part because our intelligence agencies do such a good job of weeding out those who want to do harm to us...

ACoochy

This shooting I an excellent choice for a diversion... The real problem will are when they start confiscating guns.
    We had that drama here too but turned out that was far from the case.

Guys still have firearms here (not powerful ones mind you) but you gotta keep them under lock and key and undergo several levels of psych testing/criminal checks and in addition face random checks by authorities to ensure that your firearm and where its kept falls within gov guidelines...

Basically it weeds out 98% of the whack jobs who want a firearm...

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Is this another fake shooting orchestrated by the government, sourtwist?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Is this another fake shooting orchestrated by the government, sourtwist?
    I'll answer your question honestly, no its not a fake shooting.

I will tell you what it is though, if you would like.

What if I told you that the shooting didn't even happen inside a planned parenthood, and that this guy actually dipped inside planned parenthood to hide? You think that might be possible?

How about the media latching onto the to support their anti gun movement? Don't believe everything you hear on the news Giant. I know you're a smart guy even though you like to break my balls. The media took the opportunity and made this different from the truth.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'll answer your question honestly, no its not a fake shooting.

I will tell you what it is though, if you would like.

What if I told you that the shooting didn't even happen inside a planned parenthood, and that this guy actually dipped inside planned parenthood to hide? You think that might be possible?

How about the media latching onto the to support their anti gun movement? Don't believe everything you hear on the news Giant. I know you're a smart guy even though you like to break my balls. The media took the opportunity and made this different from the truth.
    Not saying you're wrong but that's a pretty crazy coincidence that he just happened to be right next to a planned parenthood and chose that place to hide....a place known for similar acts in the past

What are the odds on that one?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Not saying you're wrong but that's a pretty crazy coincidence that he just happened to be right next to a planned parenthood and chose that place to hide....a place known for similar acts in the past

What are the odds on that one?
    Original reports were at a nearby chaae bank, but that wouldn't fit the current media agenda. If something can be used, it will even if it's a blatant lie.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Original reports were at a nearby chaae bank, but that wouldn't fit the current media agenda. If something can be used, it will even if it's a blatant lie.
    Even you have to admit....a planned parenthood of all places out there being the place he finds to hide would be crazy

Media is not to be trusted but I don't think every single time there has to be an agenda or lie.....

sourtwist
    not a non pro

The story was on the news, I didn't make it up. Give it a look and you'll see what I mean.
    I don't make up my own stories, you think I'm nuts because the media played you.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Don't believe everything you hear on the news Giant.
    The story was on the news, I didn't make it up. Give it a look and you'll see what I mean.
    Wait, what?

You just told me not to believe the news, and now you're using it as your source. It's like you're trying to manufacture some...agenda.

Sourtwist, let me ask you a question. I've seen your recent thoughts on the Paris attacks, and of course, 9/11, Sandy Hook, the reporter that got killed on live television, etc. Do you think bad people ever do bad things? Or is the government somehow always involved?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Wait, what?

You just told me not to believe the news, and now you're using it as your source. It's like you're trying to manufacture some...agenda.

Sourtwist, let me ask you a question. I've seen your recent thoughts on the Paris attacks, and of course, 9/11, Sandy Hook, the reporter that got killed on live television, etc. Do you think bad people ever do bad things? Or is the government somehow always involved?
    It's funny, and like a typical leftie, you spin things...when I say that the news reported an incident, you use it against me. When I say don't pay attention to their changed story, I must be out of line.

I never said government was involved in the planned parenthood shooting. And yes, people do bad things.

Not sure what your point is, but if you're comparing this to 9/11, Paris attack, Sandy hook, or the reporter shooting, you're wrong in doing so because it is a different situation.

The chase bank shooting is a real event in which the media and liberals twisted to fit their anti gun, anti right wing Christian agenda after it happened. The four other events were all staged and calculated events that were basically a show with specific intentions. Apples and oranges.

I understand that you are still mesmerized by the people who feed you this bullshit...they are masters of control and manipulation and use people like you to make them seem crazy. You're nothing more than a shill for people who suppress you, and have the desire to take away your rights one at a time until you have none left.

Still playing draftkings?
    Last edited by sourtwist; 11-29-15 at 06:19 AM.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't make up my own stories, you think I'm nuts because the media played you.
    That story was out there because some of the original victims ran from the Planned Parenthood down to the bank to get out of harms way and ask to call for help. From there, people at the bank also heard the gun fire and called police from the location of the bank. It makes sense.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

as messed up as this guy was it doesn't even begin to compare to the disgusting reality that planned parenthood uses tax dollars to kill babies.

birdsfan
    birdsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    as messed up as this guy was it doesn't even begin to compare to the disgusting reality that planned parenthood uses tax dollars to kill babies.
    So shooting cops is better then abortion.

Got it.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

How many did he kill? Probably less than the number of babies who had their brains sucked out that day.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by birdsfan View Post
    So shooting cops is better then abortion.

Got it.

good, enough idiots out there. I was worried about you but sounds like you have a few brain cells...

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    That story was out there because some of the original victims ran from the Planned Parenthood down to the bank to get out of harms way and ask to call for help. From there, people at the bank also heard the gun fire and called police from the location of the bank. It makes sense.
    Wrong.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

It's funny, and like a typical leftie, you spin things...when I say that the news reported an incident, you use it against me. When I say don't pay attention to their changed story, I must be out of line.

I never said government was involved in the planned parenthood shooting. And yes, people do bad things.

Not sure what your point is, but if you're comparing this to 9/11, Paris attack, Sandy hook, or the reporter shooting, you're wrong in doing so because it is a different situation.

The chase bank shooting is a real event in which the media and liberals twisted to fit their anti gun, anti right wing Christian agenda after it happened. The four other events were all staged and calculated events that were basically a show with specific intentions. Apples and oranges.

I understand that you are still mesmerized by the people who feed you this bullshit...they are masters of control and manipulation and use people like you to make them seem crazy. You're nothing more than a shill for people who suppress you, and have the desire to take away your rights one at a time until you have none left.

Still playing draftkings?
    You forgot climate change

Lets not foeget, there is still 3% of scientists that don't agree with the evidence, so because there is not a 100% consensus and because Foxnews used to say it wasn't real, it must not be either. I think even Fox gave up on being opposed to mad-made climate change because they realized they were on the wrong side of that argument.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wrong.
    How so? Watched two different civilians tell their story about it. Let me guess, crisis actors?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You forgot climate change

Lets not foeget, there is still 3% of scientists that don't agree with the evidence, so because there is not a 100% consensus and because Foxnews used to say it wasn't real, it must not be either. I think even Fox gave up on being opposed to mad-made climate change because they realized they were on the wrong side of that argument.
    lol so dumb. Really nothing else can be said about what you frequently post because you're not intelligent enough to even understand you are wrong. You're stuck in a sad cycle of stupidity.

That is why you got destroyed when I brought up burden of proof to you directly. That is also why you thought the minimum wage increase in Seattle worked when, in fact, it did the exact opposite. That is why you and the rest of you unintelligent progressives are the epitome of the cobra effect every time you try to solve something; you make it worse.
    Last edited by brooks85; 11-29-15 at 10:13 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Attached Images  

The Kraken

lol so dumb. Really nothing else can be said about what you frequently post because you're not intelligent enough to even understand you are wrong. You're stuck in a sad cycle of stupidity.

That is why you got destroyed when I brought up burden of proof to you directly. That is also why you thought the minimum wage increase in Seattle worked when, in fact, it did the exact opposite. That is why you and the rest of you unintelligent progressives are the epitome of the cobra effect every time you try to solve something; you make it worse.
    In other news, you're wrong, again.

Seattle has done just fine aince the first phase of the min wage increase was implemented. Not one setback. Im sure you can quote out of a texbook why iy should be a bad thing but pragmatically, at worst, its been a net zero effect.

As for climate change, The evidence is clear and easily obtainable. Universities continue to study it and continue to show that you're on the wrong side. It's not like the proof is hidden, it's easily obtained which is why I ignore you, well that and I know no matter what you read, your mind is made up and Im not going to waste time trying convince you otherwise when we both know its futile. You're incapable of changing your mind because you've been brainwashed

brooks85

In other news, you're wrong, again.

Seattle has done just fine aince the first phase of the min wage increase was implemented. Not one setback. Im sure you can quote out of a texbook why iy should be a bad thing but pragmatically, at worst, its been a net zero effect.

As for climate change, The evidence is clear and easily obtainable. Universities continue to study it and continue to show that you're on the wrong side. It's not like the proof is hidden, it's easily obtained which is why I ignore you, well that and I know no matter what you read, your mind is made up and Im not going to waste time trying convince you otherwise when we both know its futile. You're incapable of changing your mind because you've been brainwashed
    lol as I said, cycle of stupidity.

I know you and facts/evidence don't mesh well kraken. Polar opposites.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the real evidence behind global warming being a farce is right here (the lack of these types of fires burning in the USA every night is actually causing "global cooling"):

sbr rally.jpg

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    the real evidence behind global warming being a farce is right here (the lack of these types of fires burning in the USA every night is actually causing "global cooling"):

sbr rally.jpg

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol, yea.... Biggest terror threat is a planted white guy... No agenda here.

How are your black cities doing BTW, teaser?
    I wouldn't know I live in suburban LA county,I find out the same way you you do cnn yahoo news local news...chances are you live around more black people than I do,Matter of fact I'd bet on it so you tell me. Ps lmao at "planted white guy" you guys have an excuse for everything I love it!

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    the stats would suggest teasers point is true...

You have far more chance of dying at the hands of a crazy white guy than you would a Islamic terrorist. That's also in part because our intelligence agencies do such a good job of weeding out those who want to do harm to us...
    I like how sour passed on this one .....
    nice one Acoochy

The Kraken

Is it time we consider banning white men from America? I would be in favor

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Is it time we consider banning white men from America? I would be in favor
    Lets see how long your country stayed viable,probably end being another Liberia.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 11-29-15 at 01:22 PM.

The Kraken

97% of scientists including climatologists (CLIMATE SCIENTISTS), NINETY SEVEN PERCENT, agree that climate change is MOST LIKELY caused by MAN. You will focus on two things, that 97% is not 100% and that "most likely" isn't a certain term because you don't understand even basic science research and terminology.

Yet you, SBR BROOKS, knows better, can't prove it, can't even refute it, but you KNOW that those 97% of scientists are WRONG, because you DISAGREE with them

You dumb fukk

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I like how sour passed on this one .....
    nice one Acoochy
    It doesn't deserve a response.

teaserpleaser

It doesn't deserve a response.
    Why not he made a good point not like he's making it up.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Why not he made a good point not like he's making it up.
    Pleaser twista is a good guy but like most of us forgets to leave the ego at the door on occasion...

Am guilty of same thing many times but try and learn from my mistakes, otherwise what's the point right?

Goog Luck chief...
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave ACoochy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

The Kraken

97% of scientists including climatologists (CLIMATE SCIENTISTS), NINETY SEVEN PERCENT, agree that climate change is MOST LIKELY caused by MAN. You will focus on two things, that 97% is not 100% and that "most likely" isn't a certain term because you don't understand even basic science research and terminology.

Yet you, SBR BROOKS, knows better, can't prove it, can't even refute it, but you KNOW that those 97% of scientists are WRONG, because you DISAGREE with them

You dumb fukk

Brooks take a seat, bitch

The Kraken

First ... 23456 Last