Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    coochy, we got bigger issues pal... you can keep track live. have fun...

http://www.romans322.com/daily-death...statistics.php

Are you a pro life guy? I feel a couple have the right to chose to abort, it's sad but if you're not fit to be a parent for whatever reason it seems like the best option or it's going to turn out ugly anyway. I don't want a kid at all at this stage of my life but faced with the options available to me I would man up if it were my choice, when I was a teenager probably not though.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

coochy i know you mean well but you're just another product of the media brainwashing. it's not your fault. they got it down to science on the affect they have on your brain. propaganda has been around for most of humanity and they have mastered it.

if you have time, read a book called "propaganda" by edward bernays.

banning guns in america is the worst thing that can possibly happen not only in america but rest of the world, no joke...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Are you a pro life guy? I feel a couple have the right to chose to abort, it's sad but if you're not fit to be a parent for whatever reason it seems like the best option or it's going to turn out ugly anyway. I don't want a kid at all at this stage of my life but faced with the options available to me I would man up if it were my choice, when I was a teenager probably not though.
    no i like abortions. and starting to believe in eugenics...

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

coochy i know you mean well but you're just another product of the media brainwashing. it's not your fault. they got it down to science on the affect they have on your brain. propaganda has been around for most of humanity and they have mastered it.

if you have time, read a book called "propaganda" by edward bernays.

banning guns in america is the worst thing that can possibly happen not only in america but rest of the world, no joke...
    Blah blah blah all you've got is that im brainwashed...

Its clear you lack real life experience and I've had to lower the structure of my arguments several rungs just to compete with your lack of debating skills and touche to you because i fell for your cyclical argumentation style. Thats my bad...

Im not arguing with you anymore but yes according to thou i get that im a brainwashed individual that has fallen victim to propoganda...

God i feel dumber for having had this conversation with you...

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

conservatives look like oysters again. they say: "black lives matter is responsible for cop murders."

you oysters are projecting again. you are the ones who have had blood on your hands. vitriolic rhetoric has real world consequences. you oysters have made abortion a political issue for decades, it's no coincidence that they've been the target of terrorist attacks for decades too.

of course it will come out that this guy is a right-wing, biblethumping ************.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Here comes scumbag in the middle of the night talking shit after blowing lines off his tranny hooker

Who calls people oysters or bublethumpers? I'll tell you who, it's retards like scumbag who are sympathetic to the same people who want to kill him.

Scumbag kill yourself.

scumbag

sounds like you're about two seconds away from going murder-suicide on the freakshow you call a family.

oyster is what they change c.u.n.t to you penetrating moron.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave scumbag 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

scumbag

coochy keeping it real. crushing the thread. and good lord is that ghengis a penetrating buffoon.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    sounds like you're about two seconds away from going murder-suicide on the freakshow you call a family.

oyster is what they change c.u.n.t to you penetrating moron.
    Gave u a bet point, u actually made me laugh...

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I just read that the shooter is a unregistered voter, and is registered as being "female" This POS is nuts

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Emotion is good, too much emotion is detrimental

Gotta think objectively about matters. Too much extremism going on these days.

Americans like to bag on Muslim extremists which is appropriate, they're doing horrible things. But on a much lesser scale, we're doing it here in politics. The divide between R and D has widened, too much extremism in politics, nobody wants to meet in the middle. I think the bible addresses this issue, something about pointing out a splinter an eye when there's a telephone pole sticking out of yours. Were there even telephones in the olden days of Jesus? Or maybe I misquoted

And we're all paying dearly for it.

The last few generations never learned how to compromise, they just want things to be their way and are not willing to budge. It's fundamental for survival

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    You already have nugget.

Once you write stuff like how your going to go out and blow up a towel head you cant undo that...

Im sure that wouldn't warrant ANY attention from a single government agency at all
    lol.... posting obviously over the top comments on a degenerate sports betting site about playing murderous muslims own game, about meeting terror with force and not complalcency, or gayass "candels and flowers," puts me on a watch list????

hahahahhahaaha!!!!!!

not only are you a pussy, coochy, you're paranoid.....

might wanna lay off the meth, that shit will do that to a person
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have to love how the editorializing in the media changes with each new story. We've spent the better part of two years arguing over the assets that police in America have at their disposal and are too well armed and should only carry nightsticks or tiny pistols. Now in the past week we had the Macy's Parade applauded for all the police standing around with rifles and body armor and vehicles to protect against a Paris style attack in NYC and yesterday the Sheriff's rolled out their big guns to save the day. It really makes you scratch your head sometimes.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Blah blah blah all you've got is that im brainwashed...

Its clear you lack real life experience and I've had to lower the structure of my arguments several rungs just to compete with your lack of debating skills and touche to you because i fell for your cyclical argumentation style. Thats my bad...

Im not arguing with you anymore but yes according to thou i get that im a brainwashed individual that has fallen victim to propoganda...

God i feel dumber for having had this conversation with you...
    i lack real life experience? lol i've lived in shit parts of los angeles where violence is rampant. i've lived in good parts of los angeles where break ins happen often. wtf do you know about life in the states you fukking aussie? that's right none and you have the audacity to open your big mouth about issues you have no knowledge of. where do you get your info about america from? that's right the main stream media. and you keep thinking you're debating? it's not a fukking debate when you got your info all wrong. what you believe is based on what someone else implanted in your little brain.

you didn't even know about crazy fukks in your country such as peter scully. why don't you focus more on your country down under, butt out of issues in america, and put another shrimp on the barbie.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    coochy keeping it real. crushing the thread. and good lord is that ghengis a penetrating buffoon.
    oh shut the fukk up and keep believing your votes matter you fukking scumbag!!!
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

for all you idiots that keep thinking we need to end gun violence... most people die of other things and don't believe this fukking stupid brainwashed aussie.

http://www.romans322.com/daily-death...statistics.php

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

i lack real life experience? lol i've lived in shit parts of los angeles where violence is rampant. i've lived in good parts of los angeles where break ins happen often. wtf do you know about life in the states you fukking aussie? that's right none and you have the audacity to open your big mouth about issues you have no knowledge of. where do you get your info about america from? that's right the main stream media. and you keep thinking you're debating? it's not a fukking debate when you got your info all wrong. what you believe is based on what someone else implanted in your little brain.

you didn't even know about crazy fukks in your country such as peter scully. why don't you focus more on your country down under, butt out of issues in america, and put another shrimp on the barbie.
    Well said.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Those shrimp look good mo... I've been starving myself like a young Hollywood actress.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ps... this shit should've been salooned long ago.......

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ps... this shit should've been salooned long ago.......
    The saloon? You mean the KKK forum??

Its ok Donker, your redneck. We get it...

Stop pushing shi$ up a hill...

ACoochy

Getting under the skin of a clueless redneck is SO easy...

Hey Genghy, whats the cheapest meat to buy?

Deer balls, they're under a Buck...

I (like most of the western world) know enough about guns in America to know that we don't want to be like that but you wouldn't know as you've been so submersed in gun culture your entire life...

Its in the constitutuion for fukk sake. How whack is that

Enough Is Enough indeed...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 11-28-15 at 05:54 PM.

teaserpleaser

Deer balls are those considered "Rocky Mountain oysters"?

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Deer balls are those considered "Rocky Mountain oysters"?

teaserpleaser

Have you had that before? How about kangaroo? I'd like to check out the outback but I've been told everything wants to kill you out there. Have you been?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

That has to be a sbr poster!

ACoochy

Have you had that before? How about kangaroo? I'd like to check out the outback but I've been told everything wants to kill you out there. Have you been?
    Kangaroo meat (as you'd expect) tastes gamey but if you cook and garnish it right its not too bad. I like emu meat as it tastes like lean beef and has a lot more nutrients and protein as well.

Haha yeah there's a lot that can definitely mess you up and even kill if left untreated...

I have one of these guys living in my backyard at present

that's a poisonous Giant lizard for the uninitiated...

Almost crapped my daks the 1st time I saw it haha...

Also had a eastern brown snake in my house a month ago (2nd venomous snake in the world).

It had just awoken from hibernation and was confused as to where it was (they normally hate noise so live in quiet areas) but they cool if you leave them alone they get the picture and reciprocate the behaviour. Haven't seen him since and don't expect to either.
    Last edited by ACoochy; 11-28-15 at 06:09 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

teaserpleaser

I really need to visit down under looks like fun... I've been reading up on the shooter that's a cultural thing that Americans haven't figured out yet if your neighbor is weirdo who you know lives in a cabin with no running water or electricity and told you to put a metal roof on your house so the U.S. Government couldn't spy on you he might be nuts ....you might want to keep an eye dude. Problem is there's a lot of these survivalist white supremacist types that live off the grid and it's not illegal to be a weirdo or even nuts so what can really be done? Dude sold prints of his uncles paintings of southern plantations and the masters golf tournament they should check into who the hell is buying a copy of a painting of a southern plantation or the masters.... weirdos man.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

another nut

not a terror type guy though

teaserpleaser

He is the terror type guy though....biggest terror threat to America are guys like him.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Lol, yea.... Biggest terror threat is a planted white guy... No agenda here.

How are your black cities doing BTW, teaser?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

This shooting I an excellent choice for a diversion... The real problem will are when they start confiscating guns.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Is this another fake shooting orchestrated by the government, sourtwist?

ACoochy

I really need to visit down under looks like fun... I've been reading up on the shooter that's a cultural thing that Americans haven't figured out yet if your neighbor is weirdo who you know lives in a cabin with no running water or electricity and told you to put a metal roof on your house so the U.S. Government couldn't spy on you he might be nuts ....you might want to keep an eye dude. Problem is there's a lot of these survivalist white supremacist types that live off the grid and it's not illegal to be a weirdo or even nuts so what can really be done? Dude sold prints of his uncles paintings of southern plantations and the masters golf tournament they should check into who the hell is buying a copy of a painting of a southern plantation or the masters.... weirdos man.
    Community vigilance goes along way but do you really want to be known as someone who spies on your neighbours etc??

There's a fine line between common sense and paranoia there imo...

No surprise it looks like he was a white supremacist...

Older guy pissed off about how his life turned out so looking to place blame on anyone or anything as long as it isn't him...

I think its the people who don't want to take accountability for their life that are the dangerous ones because their mind constantly wonders away from what is everyday normal and into the darkness of blame and crazy thoughts...

Wonder if this guy took drugs as well?

First 123456 Last