ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    when it comes to gun control, coochy, you got it all wrong.

tptb are trying to disarm us in case of some big revolution.

look at all the countries that fell into their mind control.

once the united states gets guns banned, it'll be the end of freedom and we'll all be slaves to the system.

we're already slaves but more so than ever before.

it's been their mission to disarm americans for a very long time and partially, they are succeeding.

but there are way more people awake than decades ago and we're ready.

one day, you'll wake up and see what's truly going on.

stop watching the mainstream media to get your info.

that's the first step. just remember, they'll only tell you what they want you to hear.

after all, they own the media...
    Tell me again how ur guns protect against armed drones??

Guns are 20th century tool if your talking about a 'revolution'...

Genghis are you married with kids? Doesn't sound like you are as your coming from a bit of a narcissistic point of view...

Genghis you are always going to have people who have bad intentions, that's why we have police who have weapons.

Tell me how the current laws re working so well again? Why is it that America is the only western country with this problem and why is it that organisations such as the nra support terrorism??

You say im being brainwashed. I say start asking questions and educate yourself as to the real effect guns have on a society like yours...

We weren't that much different than you as little as 30 years ago before we banned guns, offered several amnesty's and buy back programs over a 10 year period (to those who needed time to sever the emotional ties they had to their constructs ie their guns) and since then gun violence has decreased almost every year to the point where a instance where a gun is used makes frontline news, such is the decrease in these type of incidences...

Point is it can be done. Not straight away but it can be done if the right laws are put into place...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    i don't live in fear and I don't own guns only for self protection...its like wearing a seatbelt, do you buckle a seatbelt because you are paranoid about having a car accident?...its mindless and Its there if you need it...i don't expect foreigners to really understand this, but before you jump right too the whole living in fear bit, maybe try to understand a different perspective....
    I wear a seatbelt because (A) its the law and you get a BIG fine for not doing so, (B) im confident in my ability to drive but can only do so much in the event of the unknown driver who misses a stop sign etc) and (C) because id rather not go through my windshield in the event of an accident, NOT because im scared that a random driver is out to get me...

And hey live in denial about the fear bit all you want because at the end of the day the only person you have to answer is the one staring back at you in the mirror...

I understand, read the post i just responded to Genghis with... Now you need to understand what the other side of gun control could really like (aka without the fearmongering from external sources)...

Lessons are there to be learnt for a reason...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Plenty of crazy in that dude's tank but he isn't the shooter they arrested tonight. Saw an older grey bearded guy in cuffs. Santa gone wild?
    Yeah they are still trying to blanket the guys name...

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Just another day in America

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

what you don't understand is you're indoctrinated. you think americans live in fear due to gun violence but you haven't a clue.

no one in america is afraid to go outside because they think they're gonna get shot.

armed drones? c'mon man, you're watching too much tv.

don't assume anything, when you haven't lived in the states.

the news that you get fed in aussie land is censored and delivered to you to think the way you do.

i brought up peter scully because he's the sickest of them all but you don't even know your own people.

concentrate on the land down under and don't worry too much about america.

you're getting fed propaganda, it's not as scary as you think it is...

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Yeah they are still trying to blanket the guys name...
    Name is Robert Lewis Dear from what I see reported this hour.

Saying there was another shooting spree last month in same town, 4 dead. Guy waled in and opened fire and then had a shootout with police and was killed in the fight. Colorado Springs has a lot going on once it gets cold I guess.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    guns and drugs the ruination of america
    Not only that but the lack of education in wanting to learn about the alternative...

That's what truly damages the fabric of societies...

ACoochy

what you don't understand is you're indoctrinated. you think americans live in fear due to gun violence but you haven't a clue.

no one in america is afraid to go outside because they think they're gonna get shot.

armed drones? c'mon man, you're watching too much tv.

don't assume anything, when you haven't lived in the states.

the news that you get fed in aussie land is censored and delivered to you to think the way you do.

i brought up peter scully because he's the sickest of them all but you don't even know your own people.

concentrate on the land down under and don't worry too much about america.

you're getting fed propaganda, it's not as scary as you think it is...
    Wasn't aware your voice represented everybody Genghis (will make note of that next time ty)...

I try not assume. Assumptions heed one from learning something new. I just observe that your making assumptions based on the unknown (from which i have experienced ie both sides of the gun control agenda)...

Would still like to hear an answer as to why groups like NRA actively support the buying of firearms to guys on terrorist watchlists??

Can you answer just that 1 question please?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Sounds like something AutoDonk would say...

Notice how he hasn't posted as much of late?

I wouldn't either if knew i was on a NSA watchlist
    was at a college football game and with family, dickweed

following JJ's advice to spend time with family instead of a bunch of degenerates......

and I'd never write some gay-ass shit like that

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Name is Robert Lewis Dear from what I see reported this hour.

Saying there was another shooting spree last month in same town, 4 dead. Guy waled in and opened fire and then had a shootout with police and was killed in the fight. Colorado Springs has a lot going on once it gets cold I guess.
    Yeah, from the media take it seems like Colorado is a hot spot for these kinds of events but why?

Are their laws tighter/looser when it comes to availability of firearms etc?

World is in the middle of some crazy times...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    was at a college football game and with family, dickweed

following JJ's advice to spend time with family instead of a bunch of degenerates......

and I'd never write some gay-ass shit like that
    You already have nugget.

Once you write stuff like how your going to go out and blow up a towel head you cant undo that...

Im sure that wouldn't warrant ANY attention from a single government agency at all

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Also to be fair Eidelon that kinda stuff happens almost daily over there
    I'm no fan of any kind of religious crazies but this says it all right here as to why Muslims have a bad name instead of the white supremist christians

Dont see white Christian terrorists acting out almost daily...Usually just crazy lone wolves whereas many Muslim attacks are planned by groups in general
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Wasn't aware your voice represented everybody Genghis (will make note of that next time ty)...

I try not assume. Assumptions heed one from learning something new. I just observe that your making assumptions based on the unknown (from which i have experienced ie both sides of the gun control agenda)...

Would still like to hear an answer as to why groups like NRA actively support the buying of firearms to guys on terrorist watchlists??

Can you answer just that 1 question please?
    if you really want to look at the growing problems in america. look up heroin epidemic in the states.

it's not gun violence in america but prescription painkiller abuse leading to heroin.

deaths from gun violence hasn't risen but deaths from painkillers and heroin overdose has quadrupled.

but you'll never hear about that shit. ask yourself, now why is that?

as for your question, what if i told you isis/isil is cia/mossad creation.

ACoochy

if you really want to look at the growing problems in america. look up heroin epidemic in the states.

it's not gun violence in america but prescription painkiller abuse leading to heroin.

deaths from gun violence hasn't risen but deaths from painkillers and heroin overdose has quadrupled.

but you'll never hear about that shit. ask yourself, now why is that?

as for your question, what if i told you isis/isil is cia/mossad creation.
    Ice addiction is just as bad here and a lot of the crimes that takes place can be attributed to this epidemic.

Thing is the police seldomly see (and arrest) an ice addict with a gun. Its either no weapon at all or a knife etc..

Why??

Because with the proper laws, effort and community support guns are not the problem they once were...

Yes ive heard that hypothesis that NRA are tied up CIA and and ISIS but its not proven so therefore still a hypothesis...

Its like the NRA issue is one that nobody wants to deal with...Why? People scared of the NRA?

Aaahhh fear...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Heroin addicts aren't killing people...they are killing themselves

Meth heads (or ice) are dangerous scum though

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I'm no fan of any kind of religious crazies but this says it all right here as to why Muslims have a bad name instead of the white supremist christians

Dont see white Christian terrorists acting out almost daily...Usually just crazy lone wolves whereas many Muslim attacks are planned by groups in general
    Good point...

Think about the level of resources those African countries have to intelligence structures that we in the west are fortunate enough to have, government corruption etc and you can quickly realise why its so rampant over there.

Think about the hundreds (if not thousands) of potential attacks our intelligence agencies have saved us from...

What do you think the west would look like now had we not had the levels of foreign intelligence we have??

Don't even want to think about it tbh...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Heroin addicts aren't killing people...they are killing themselves

Meth heads (or ice) are dangerous scum though
    Yes

NEVER trust a drug fiend full stop....

ACoochy

Getting back on topic..

3 confirmed dead with 9 injured.

Surrendered after 5 hours...

How is he not dead?? Ah he's an old white guy. Makes sense...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

lol getting back on topic. like i said, worry about australia and don't worry about the states.

you will never set foot here so it's none of your concern.

why does your opinion matter about guns again?

that's right it doesn't. you don't even live here.

i can guarantee more than 3 people died from some violence in australia.

why don't you worry about that instead?

ACoochy

lol getting back on topic. like i said, worry about australia and don't worry about the states.

you will never set foot here so it's none of your concern.

why does your opinion matter about guns again?

that's right it doesn't. you don't even live here.
    Ok pal you win again...

Let me get this right? Your getting all emotional over a construct yeah ie an inaminate object ie your guns?? LOLZ

So instead of finding an actual productive outcome your more about downsizing the argument to personalisations of the individual...

Last edited by ACoochy; 11-28-15 at 01:14 AM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

answer this question, why do you care about america so much?

doesn't your country have enough problems of your own?

is it bad that i don't care about australia and their gun laws?

ACoochy

answer this question, why do you care about america so much?

doesn't your country have enough problems of your own?

is it bad that i don't care about australia and their gun laws?
    Ok il answer but before i do let it be noted you never gave me a sufficient answer to why the NRA is supporting terrorism...

Unfortunately you lot are the economic powerhouse (says a lot about the rest of the world right??) and last time i checked this is a yankee gambling site so of course the nature of conversations is going to steer towards of that of the homeland.

Im primarily here for the gambling but like to think i can contribute on political affairs etc show me the rule where it says im not allowed to?

I don't care if you care about Aussies or not. Take note though that none of us will lose sleep as to whether or not you care

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

actual productive outcome?

so there have been 1 million deaths in iraq since 9/11 and 200,000 deaths in two years in syrian conflict.

are you saying those lives don't matter since they're worthless human beings but people that die in america or paris means something?

why do some lives matter than most? if you want solution to end violence look more into ending senseless violence around the world for corporate profit and banking cartels to enslave anyone they can.

not some crazy nut that goes crazy and kills a few. there are bigger problems than gun violence all around the world.

you're just indoctrinated and brainwashed by the tube.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Ok il answer but before i do let it be noted you never gave me a sufficient answer to why the NRA is supporting terrorism...

Unfortunately you lot are the economic powerhouse (says a lot about the rest of the world right??) and last time i checked this is a yankee gambling site so of course the nature of conversations is going to steer towards of that of the homeland.

Im primarily here for the gambling but like to think i can contribute on political affairs etc show me the rule where it says im not allowed to?

I don't care if you care about Aussies or not. Take note though that none of us will lose sleep as to whether or not you care
    honestly i don't give a fukk about your obsession with nra and terrorism since terrorism is virtually derived from the cia. there wouldn't be terrorists without the cia and the mossad.

ACoochy

actual productive outcome?

so there have been 1 million deaths in iraq since 9/11 and 200,000 deaths in two years in syrian conflict.

are you saying those lives don't matter since they're worthless human beings but people that die in america or paris means something?

why do some lives matter than most? if you want solution to end violence look more into ending senseless violence around the world for corporate profit and banking cartels to enslave anyone they can.

not some crazy nut that goes crazy and kills a few. there are bigger problems than gun violence all around the world.

you're just indoctrinated and brainwashed by the tube.
    Man you chop and change topics faster than a porn actress goes for sloppy seconds in a dog fart crew scene...

Briefly covered your questions in post #86...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

i'm not, everytime there's gun violence in america you butt in like a f\*g on a black dildo.

i'm just letting you know the real problem isn't guns in america and you are just brainwashed to believing that nonsense like most.

ACoochy

i'm not, everytime there's gun violence in america you butt in like a f\*g on a black dildo.

i'm just letting you know the real problem isn't guns in america and you are just brainwashed to believing that nonsense like most.
    Go tell that to the victims families of the 3 murdered in Colorado today...

Im sure you'll receive rousing applause...

The fabric of their family unit has been forever torn because some nut with a gun decided that opening fire was the best thing to do...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 11-28-15 at 01:45 AM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

like i said, worry about australia. why is an aussie even making threads like this besides to sensationalize gun violence and to promote anti-gun agenda?

hmmm... i see right through you pal.

ACoochy

like i said, worry about australia. why is an aussie even making threads like this besides to sensationalize gun violence and to promote anti-gun agenda?

hmmm... i see right through you pal.
    Changing topics again

As stated previously there's no reason why you lot cant learn from how we have significantly reduced the number of firearms. Only thing stopping you really is ignorance and the word "can't"..

Remember, 30 years ago we were the same. You lot chose to embrace 3rd world crime and social policies whilst i live in a virtual paradise (that's not without its own minor ailments mind you)...

Id be pissed too if i were you...

Admit it, a small part of you agrees with me Khanner...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 11-28-15 at 01:51 AM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

wtf are you talking about changing topics? you are trying to promote your beliefs in guns. i get it. you want guns banned.

coochy, you're smoking crack pal. you're seduced by the media thinking guns are the problem.

tptb own the media and they will do whatever to brainwash people into thinking we need to ban guns.

there are bigger problems in america. the media just wants you to think that and they got you by the balls.

small part of me agree with you? hell no. my belief is if we lose our firearms. we are virtually finished.

ACoochy

wtf are you talking about changing topics? you are trying to promote your beliefs in guns. i get it. you want guns banned.

coochy, you're smoking crack pal. you're seduced by the media thinking guns are the problem.

tptb own the media and they will do whatever to brainwash people into thinking we need to ban guns.

there are bigger problems in america. the media just wants you to think that and they got you by the balls.

small part of me agree with you? hell no. my belief is if we lose our firearms. we are virtually finished.
    But how would you know any of this if you've never been to or lived in a country that has a different firearms policy to yours??

Please stop working off of your own assumptions..

Its see through like a Rihanna dress at an awards show...

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

I only skim read the thread to be honest but.... I find it sad that it's turned into another guns are bad/cool thread. I'm anti gun but I live in a tiny little country bordering, well nothing! We don't mind our guns as hunting is pretty big here especially if you don't grow up in the city. We don't use assault rifles though and anyone that thinks they need them to hunt is hopeless and shouldn't be out in the bush in the first place. That's my main issue with your gun laws, how on earth a civilian is able to own one of those things is quite insane imo. Where I grew up owning a rifle and knocking your first possum/rabbit (pest control), then move on to the pigs/deer is right of passage.

I was brainwashed by the anti gun media for awhile and thought BAN GUNS also but that's not really an option now as I see it. I feel Americans in those juristrictions that allow it are well within their means to own and carry weapons (not those freakin assault rifles!). Why? You guys have made your bed and now you have to lie in it, there's that many weapons in the US now that banning them isn't an option as it'll be the guys you don't want with guns ending up with them.

Guns are guns they do damage meh, the fukkbag that did this would of done it most probably anyway.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

coochy, we got bigger issues pal... you can keep track live. have fun...

http://www.romans322.com/daily-death...statistics.php

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

coochy you are brainwashed by the media. i suggest you stop watching the news for a month and see what happens to your psyche. your opinions will drastically change...

ACoochy

Haha sure khanner...

Having lived in a society where there were lots of guns v not lots of guns i know which one id definitely prefer...

Shame your unable to say the same thing...

Im outta here...GL

First 123456 Last