ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Acoochy you go to the last UFC in Australia? Tell me about your government funded university system please.
    Wont lie, watching Rousey go down after that kick made me tingle on the inside a little bit

Last liberal government wanted to get rid of delayed payment university education (ie you have choice to not pay until you get a job that earns over a certain threshold before payments begin to be made) here and tried to but were voted down on every occasion (i think it was 5 times they tried to pass legislation through parliament).

Why?

Because your education system scares us into not wanting to go down that path...

Teaser why does the NRA support terrorism? This sucks

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    The Koran is prescriptive not descriptive.

You are by far one of the dumbest people on SBR. People like you is why Americans have a bad name worldwide

Whats wrong weeder, jealous your post view count is down bubble boy??

Go jump on someone else's bandwagon Troll...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guns guns guns

get rid of them

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

ACoochy...why didn't you post about this event: 21 Killed From Muslim Suicide Bomber https://www.rt.com/news/323717-niger...suicide-blast/
    Happened at the same time and reported at the same time.

Muslims killing Muslims

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    ACoochy...why didn't you post about this event: 21 Killed From Muslim Suicide Bomber https://www.rt.com/news/323717-niger...suicide-blast/
    Happened at the same time and reported at the same time.

Muslims killing Muslims
    Thanks Eidelon..

Only got the news of shooting at colorado from gov funded news channel.

They only now putting this story up...Whats wrong with the world that a beer and a chat cant fix?

ACoochy

Also to be fair Eidelon that kinda stuff happens almost daily over there.

Recently had a national debate about this. Also alot more difficult to get reporters etc inside of those areas without endangering their safety.

9 casualties at this point in Colorado and will be going on for at least several more hours

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    guns guns guns

get rid of them
    This...

Unless you run or own a rural property or are law enforcement/military then why do you even need one?

If your a recreational shooter then cool, get a licence (under strict gov checks) and use them at a licenced premises ie a shooting range etc...

Otherwise whats the point? Plenty of other legal ways to protect yourself if its personal safety one is worried about...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Captured alive.

So who is this terrorist? Will we bomb people, geography and religion he's associated with?

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Captured alive.

So who is this terrorist? Will we bomb people, geography and religion he's associated with?
    WOW alive...

Guy must've realised it was all in vain and came out with his hands up...

Let's see if he was a lone wolf...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Not sure how legit this is, so take it for what it's worth.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Sounds like something AutoDonk would say...

Notice how he hasn't posted as much of late?

I wouldn't either if knew i was on a NSA watchlist

ACoochy

"Conservative Values"...Nuff said...

Will Tea Baggers become the biggest threat to US national security?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

They have been since 2008.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

States

Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists.
    By Global Post | November 27, 2015

FILE – In this Oct. 22, 2010 file photo, Jeff Hall holds a Neo Nazi flag while standing at Sycamore Highlands Park near his home in Riverside, Calif. On Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012. (AP Photo/Sandy Huffaker)
    White Americans are the biggest terror threat in the United States, according to a study by the New America Foundation. The Washington-based research organization did a review of “terror” attacks on US soil since Sept. 11, 2001 and found that most of them were carried out by radical anti-government groups or white supremacists.
    Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists. Of the 26 attacks since 9/11 that the group defined as terror, 19 were carried out by non-Muslims. Yet there are no white Americans languishing inside the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay. And there are no drones dropping bombs on gatherings of military-age males in the country’s lawless border regions.

Attacks by right-wing groups get comparatively little coverage in the news media. Most people will struggle to remember the shooting at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin that killed six people in 2012. A man who associated with neo-Nazi groups carried out that shooting. There was also the married couple in Las Vegas who walked into a pizza shop and murdered two police officers. They left a swastika on one of the bodies before killing a third person in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Such attacks are not limited to one part of the country. In 2011, two white supremacists went on a shooting spree in the Pacific Northwest, killing four people.
    Terrorism is hard to define. But here is its basic meaning: ideological violence. In its study, the New America Foundation took a narrow view of what could be considered a terror attack. Most mass shootings, for instance, like Sandy Hook or the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting — both in 2012 — weren’t included. Also not included was the killing of three Muslim students in North Carolina earlier this year. The shooter was a neighbor and had strong opinions about religion. But he also had strong opinions about parking spaces and a history of anger issues. So that shooting was left off the list.
    The killing of nine people at a church in Charleston, South Carolina last week was included. The shooter made it clear that his motivation was an ideological belief that white people are superior to black people. The shooting has cast new light on the issue of right-wing terrorism in the United States. But since it can’t really use Special Forces or Predator drones on US soil, it remains unclear how the government will respond.

teaserpleaser

White Americans Are The Biggest Terror Threat In The United States
    By Global Post | November 27, 2015
    Share this article!

FILE – In this Oct. 22, 2010 file photo, Jeff Hall holds a Neo Nazi flag while standing at Sycamore Highlands Park near his home in Riverside, Calif. On Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012. (AP Photo/Sandy Huffaker)
    White Americans are the biggest terror threat in the United States, according to a study by the New America Foundation. The Washington-based research organization did a review of “terror” attacks on US soil since Sept. 11, 2001 and found that most of them were carried out by radical anti-government groups or white supremacists.
    Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists. Of the 26 attacks since 9/11 that the group defined as terror, 19 were carried out by non-Muslims. Yet there are no white Americans languishing inside the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay. And there are no drones dropping bombs on gatherings of military-age males in the country’s lawless border regions.

Attacks by right-wing groups get comparatively little coverage in the news media. Most people will struggle to remember the shooting at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin that killed six people in 2012. A man who associated with neo-Nazi groups carried out that shooting. There was also the married couple in Las Vegas who walked into a pizza shop and murdered two police officers. They left a swastika on one of the bodies before killing a third person in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Such attacks are not limited to one part of the country. In 2011, two white supremacists went on a shooting spree in the Pacific Northwest, killing four people.
    Terrorism is hard to define. But here is its basic meaning: ideological violence. In its study, the New America Foundation took a narrow view of what could be considered a terror attack. Most mass shootings, for instance, like Sandy Hook or the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting — both in 2012 — weren’t included. Also not included was the killing of three Muslim students in North Carolina earlier this year. The shooter was a neighbor and had strong opinions about religion. But he also had strong opinions about parking spaces and a history of anger issues. So that shooting was left off the list.
    The killing of nine people at a church in Charleston, South Carolina last week was included. The shooter made it clear that his motivation was an ideological belief that white people are superior to black people. The shooting has cast new light on the issue of right-wing terrorism in the United States. But since it can’t really use Special Forces or Predator drones on US soil, it remains unclear how the government will respond.

teaserpleaser

Sorry for the double post title wouldn't come out and I couldn't edit for some reason....you guys should read the comments on that article some very unhappy campers.

ACoochy

Sorry for the double post title wouldn't come out and I couldn't edit for some reason....you guys should read the comments on that article some very unhappy campers.
    Read that earlier this morning good article and yes a lot of deluded people in this world with even more deluded ideologies.

Articles like that make me proud to not be affiliated with any religion

teaserpleaser

You in Perth Acoochy ?I think I'm going to try and get a 12 month **** ....wish I knew about your work/stay **** for 18-31 year olds I would have taken that up. How hard is it for Americans to work there down under? I'm a bjj brown belt do you think I could go to Elvis and perosh bjj and get a student **** to continue study I know in Japan guys do that to stay and fight train.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

coochy, your thoughts on peter scully. is there anyone sicker than that fukk?

ACoochy

You in Perth Acoochy ?I think I'm going to try and get a 12 month **** ....wish I knew about your work/stay **** for 18-31 year olds I would have taken that up. How hard is it for Americans to work there down under? I'm a bjj brown belt do you think I could go to Elvis and perosh bjj and get a student **** to continue study I know in Japan guys do that to stay and fight train.
    From central south oz teaser.

If your gonna go for a work **** then government will only give you 3 months and if you want to extend that then you'll have to do other work in sectors where demand for workers outstrips supply ie picking grapes in the country areas for another 3 months or so before being allowed to go back to your original work...

Basically you need to prove how much you want to be here and how much you'd be willing to sacrifice (in terms of lowering your life comfortability levels with the medial jobs etc) if you want to stay here longer than after your work **** expires. At least that's how it was a few years back with this gorgeous French chick i knew...Might be even stricter now...

This may help you teaser http://www.australia.gov.au/help-and...nd-immigration
    GL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    coochy, your thoughts on peter scully. is there anyone sicker than that fukk?
    Just read his Wiki...

Had to stop reading as felt myself dry reaching...

Rock Spiders have a special place in max security jails and i only hope they cut his tongue out and that he's being raped on the daily, sent to the infirmary to have his anal webbing stitched back up then raped over and over again once back into jail system...

People like that you don't want to kill and definitely make sure they cant commit suicide either. Persistent torcher over years and years is more deserved for guys like him OR simply left to rot by themselves with their thoughts in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives...

Couldn't think of a worse life outcome than that...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser, and packerd_00

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

you never heard of peter scully before? i brought him up because he's an aussie.

the sickest part is he made videos of him doing sick shit to these kids and people paid for that shit.

there are seriously some sick fukks in this world.

the way these videos were described, if anyone of us saw his videos, we'd never be the same.

you could never get the visuals out of your head. yuck...

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I really think all the recognition these idiots get is a far bigger problem than the gun control issue.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

This...

Unless you run or own a rural property or are law enforcement/military then why do you even need one?

If your a recreational shooter then cool, get a licence (under strict gov checks) and use them at a licenced premises ie a shooting range etc...

Otherwise whats the point? Plenty of other legal ways to protect yourself if its personal safety one is worried about...
    What is better than a gun? anyone that is breaking into your home, or assaulting you, will most likely not be using a super soaker...you can use a bat/knife..ill keep my gun

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

They always talk about making a statement, rocking the world, etc. These dumb asses become household names for their little segment of time.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    What is better than a gun? anyone that is breaking into your home, or assaulting you, will most likely not be using a super soaker...you can use a bat/knife..ill keep my gun
    Surfman with a little creative thought any hardware store or supermarket can provide you with everything you need if self protection and a good nights sleep is what your after

I say nothing else for fear of self incrimination haha...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 11-27-15 at 09:46 PM.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    you never heard of peter scully before? i brought him up because he's an aussie.

the sickest part is he made videos of him doing sick shit to these kids and people paid for that shit.

there are seriously some sick fukks in this world.

the way these videos were described, if anyone of us saw his videos, we'd never be the same.

you could never get the visuals out of your head. yuck...
    Genghis cant say im into wanting to know the business of rockspiders though if i ever knew one (and could prove it) then it would be sweet revenge for all the victims who's voices he has taken away...

Can only imagine how it would effect members of law enforcement who had to watch those videos...Poor guys don't get paid enough to have to endure that kind of atrocity...

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    They always talk about making a statement, rocking the world, etc. These dumb asses become household names for their little segment of time.
    Social media platforms need to be held more accountable when it comes to this stuff...

Laws that cross all boundaries need to be made if we are ever going to get on top of this kind of stuff...

If a social media site knew they could risk fines in the range of 100's of millions of dollars for allowing this kind of stuff on their platforms then im sure they'd be far more proactive inboth alerting authorities and stopping these people from having a voice...

NrmlCurvSurfr

Surfman with a little creative thought any hardware store or supermarket can provide you with everything you need if self protection and a good nights sleep is what your after

I say nothing else for fear of self incrimination haha...
    i sleep great, top notch security/camera set up, gates/control points, lights....ill know when i should grab my gun before i actually need it,at least at home, and I'm not about to waste time trying to create some medieval contraption, which would actually play out against me in court because who does that sort of shit lol....i get it, in aussi land you can just solve problems by outlawing shit...in reality, its not that simple, you won't stop violent crimes by outlawing guns, you only take away freedoms of law abiding citizens...

ACoochy

i sleep great, top notch security/camera set up, gates/control points, lights....ill know when i should grab my gun before i actually need it,at least at home, and I'm not about to waste time trying to create some medieval contraption, which would actually play out against me in court because who does that sort of shit lol....i get it, in aussi land you can just solve problems by outlawing shit...in reality, its not that simple, you won't stop violent crimes by outlawing guns, you only take away freedoms of law abiding citizens...
    I hear you but why would you want to live in fear with all the cameras, sensors etc to begin with? I mean, where is the quality of life if your constantly reminding yourself of how secure you should feel?

Read this if you want to know about gun statistics in your home (very informative and passed by peers within scientific community)
    http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/160/10/929.full

Basically guns sell you on the false hope that you'll be secure in your own home when nothing could be further from the truth...

Gunshops etc sell you on fear and expose insecurities and other weaknesses within individuals. That's why organisations like the NRA still exist (even though they support terrorism that for some reason ppl seem to be ok with)...

Sure, you'll never stop violent crimes but letting the fear of thinking that it could happen to you is indicative of someone who lets fear rule them and not the other way around...

Did you know that statistically your own is the most dangerous place you could be (in terms of what could kill you)??

ACoochy

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guns and drugs the ruination of america

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

when it comes to gun control, coochy, you got it all wrong.

tptb are trying to disarm us in case of some big revolution.

look at all the countries that fell into their mind control.

once the united states gets guns banned, it'll be the end of freedom and we'll all be slaves to the system.

we're already slaves but more so than ever before.

it's been their mission to disarm americans for a very long time and partially, they are succeeding.

but there are way more people awake than decades ago and we're ready.

one day, you'll wake up and see what's truly going on.

stop watching the mainstream media to get your info.

that's the first step. just remember, they'll only tell you what they want you to hear.

after all, they own the media...
    Points Awarded:

recon1 gave Ghenghis Kahn 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

NrmlCurvSurfr

I hear you but why would you want to live in fear with all the cameras, sensors etc to begin with? I mean, where is the quality of life if your constantly reminding yourself of how secure you should feel?

Read this if you want to know about gun statistics in your home (very informative and passed by peers within scientific community)
    http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/160/10/929.full

Basically guns sell you on the false hope that you'll be secure in your own home when nothing could be further from the truth...

Gunshops etc sell you on fear and expose insecurities and other weaknesses within individuals. That's why organisations like the NRA still exist (even though they support terrorism that for some reason ppl seem to be ok with)...

Sure, you'll never stop violent crimes but letting the fear of thinking that it could happen to you is indicative of someone who lets fear rule them and not the other way around...

Did you know that statistically your own is the most dangerous place you could be (in terms of what could kill you)??
    i don't live in fear and I don't own guns only for self protection...its like wearing a seatbelt, do you buckle a seatbelt because you are paranoid about having a car accident?...its mindless and Its there if you need it...i don't expect foreigners to really understand this, but before you jump right too the whole living in fear bit, maybe try to understand a different perspective....

NrmlCurvSurfr

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried lol
    in USA, you would be plastered all over the news as some freak, if you killed a guy with a 2x4 with nails in it...a legal gun owner has a much better look in court...

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plenty of crazy in that dude's tank but he isn't the shooter they arrested tonight. Saw an older grey bearded guy in cuffs. Santa gone wild?

First 12345 ... Last