jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Where is Canuck from??

He is a solid capper

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Good points. I invite people to object to my bets in my thread, BEFORE tip off, as we did here. He had a shaky analysis and we tried to set him right.

Now if people come to troll after the game that's a diff story, and Canucks record and previous analyses will stand on their own.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32787

^It's just unfortunate we have ass clowns like Benny that troll after the fact.

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Good points. I invite people to object to my bets in my thread, BEFORE tip off, as we did here. He had a shaky analysis and we tried to set him right.

Now if people come to troll after the game that's a diff story, and Canucks record and previous analyses will stand on their own.
    Agreed. This was a productive conversation from the get-go. People reading the thread can make up their own minds but the information and diversity of options was positive and all allowed lurkers to be well-informed and form their own conclusions.

Whether trolling takes place after the fact, I have no idea about that and was not present in this thread. Regardless, keep up the quality of analysis (even if it conflicts with OP). This isn't a cirlce jerk. We want to consider all angles and be permitted to make our own decisions.

Best of luck

First 12