jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    These protest groups just ring hollow man....Protest for the times when protests are actually warranted, when justice isn't being served

Not every white cop that kills a black man is in the wrong...hurts to hear and accept but that's the truth. It looks like this time it was excessive and the cop has been charged with murder, what the Fukk more do you want? Go do something to help someone instead of wasting everyone's time

Also the fact that their own neighborhoods are war zones and when one cop does somehing questionable, usually to someone breaking the law, all hell breaks loose every damn time

Lets be honest here....I'm not on one side or the other, I'm on the side of truth justice and common sense. Both sides have major issues, end of story

Nobody takes them serious

They do not work so nothing else to do

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

can we get guns in the SBR Store, Sam8ball?

JJ, give me some points to buy a gun for safety
    Points Awarded:

jjgold gave Chi_archie 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

Riots/looting makes perfect since....Christmas is right around the corner.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cops are firing too quickly

Many are not trained right and scared so they just shoot..the easy way out
    I would say, if you don't want to be treated poorly by the cops then try not breaking the law and acting like a fukin idiot when they do show up. Weird how all these "racial" stories involving police start with the black guy robbing a store, holding a weapon, or not listening to police and then wonder why it got to that point, oh it must be because the cop was racist. I am not saying the cop was right in this case but it's pretty simple, act like a fukin thug get treated like a thug. Act like a real member of society and give the cops respect and you get that respect back. Maybe the cops wouldn't be on edge if they didn't have to patrol neighborhoods filled with crack houses filled with gang bangers shooting up the place every day. No but let's blame everything but the real problem. If you want a better fukin life build one and quit blaming everyone else with this racism shit.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

this cop is an amateur compared to the guy who jumped on top of the hood of a car, reloaded, and finished off the the two unarmed, unidentified, non-threatening occupants after a dozen other cops filled the car with over 100 rounds; he walked.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I would say, if you don't want to be treated poorly by the cops then try not breaking the law and acting like a fukin idiot when they do show up. Weird how all these "racial" stories involving police start with the black guy robbing a store, holding a weapon, or not listening to police and then wonder why it got to that point, oh it must be because the cop was racist. I am not saying the cop was right in this case but it's pretty simple, act like a fukin thug get treated like a thug. Act like a real member of society and give the cops respect and you get that respect back. Maybe the cops wouldn't be on edge if they didn't have to patrol neighborhoods filled with crack houses filled with gang bangers shooting up the place every day. No but let's blame everything but the real problem. If you want a better fukin life build one and quit blaming everyone else with this racism shit.
    Bam, perfect post. This is a person who gets it.

jjgold

Bottom line if these clowns were abiding by the law there would be no killings

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

Just because the police officer is charged with first degree murder, doesn't mean he'll be convicted. Juries don't like to convict cops that shoot in the line of duty.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

tax dollars hard at work... erasing incriminating evidence... twice

http://news.yahoo.com/burger-king-ma...185545467.html

jjgold

Looks like they were peaceful which is

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Tremendous post!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 123