Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

In all fairness to Harbaugh, he's done one helluva job at Michigan taking over for that morbidly obese piece of shit Brady Hoke...the wolverines were supposed to be two years away...Harbaugh is a damn good coach and has won everywhere he's gone......Michigan is relevant once again and next year they should compete for the Big 10 title...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    In all fairness to Harbaugh, he's done one helluva job at Michigan taking over for that morbidly obese piece of shit Brady Hoke...the wolverines were supposed to be two years away...Harbaugh is a damn good coach and has won everywhere he's gone......Michigan is relevant once again and next year they should compete for the Big 10 title...
    Manster and Booya could have done a better job than Hoke....but yes Harbaugh will at least have them much more competitive in the future

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

I hear ya, Booya!......although I picked the buckeyes to win, I never thought it would be a thorough dismantling like it is now....Jesus, another TD!...42 - 13!...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If JJ says the play is Michigan, take Ohio State. We all know how pathetic JJ is when it comes to College Football.
    Need I say more? The only thing more pathetic than JJ picking College games is the horde of fools in here that follow him. The perfect definition of sheep following along no matter how bad the leader is.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

fun thread

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by bigballa View Post
    already getting excited for the dodgy refs and rigged game post that will no doubt appear saturday......
    Nothing rigged here. Got a beat down. I can live with it.

Dumb play on my part.

First 12