unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

San Jose St @ Montana St

This line doesn't seem right at all. A few days ago University of Montana was favored against SJSU and they lost outright. In no way should MSU be favored in this game. They have played 2 games against D1 teams and got worked both games. Hawaii-Hilo, whoever that is, almost beat the Cats and put up 85 on them. Their defense is aweful. The Bobcats have no business being a 7 point favorite to anyone. Both teams here in Montana are not good. I will once again fade the other Montana school here as I am not even sure they can win outright. This game also comes on the eve of the biggest football game in the state of Montana, Griz vs Cats, not sure how much of a home advantage they will have.

SJSU +7

Good luck guys, I am heading to have some drinks, be in later.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Yes, but this game is in Montana. San Jose is a very warm climate, they will freeze their tails offs just walking into the arena. MSU rolls.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Good point if it was a football game but this is a basketball game. They do allow heated facilities in Montana. Your balls might freeze outside but we do allow heat indoors

bigdiesel6
    bigdiesel6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 822

Montana St. is gonna cover bro. SJSU doesn't have anyone to guard colbert. Sorry to always be breakin your balls but you gotta cap better than this lol best of luck.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I understand its indoors but cold is cold. Montana cold stays with a candy ass Californian even if they are exposed to it for a short time.