CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Sixers/Hornets Under 198 and UT-Arlington +18.5

Two plays here.

NBA Total has jumped 3 points and with two inconsistent offenses it's really hit or miss with what happens but I'll take the under here after it's been pounded quite a bit so far. Jerami Grant has stepped up defensively and will need his team to do the same. Sixers will want to look to slow the pace, especially in the 3Q where they have struggled incredibly. I don't have an opinion on either side but I could see the Sixers battling late. 98-92 Hornets.

OSU opened at -15.5 and the line has jumped 3 points. They've obviously blown out the first two teams but they were cupcakes and not to be looked at seriously. The skill advantage is in their favour by a wide margin but they're inexperienced and turn the ball over a lot (35 times already) and with rookie PG's trying to run an offense and looking to be the star, mistakes can happen. UT will have to weather the storm and I wouldn't be surprised to see OSU up 20 at half. Keep an eye on Kevin Hervey tonight from UTA. Will need a big game out of him and Neal. They're a step up from OSU's last two opponents (Grambling is dead last in KenPom rankings) and can shoot the 3. They'll need to get hot to stay within 10-15 pts. An Ohio St win by 15 would be a killer for people who got on the opener. OSU 75-60.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Let's get this.

CanuckG

Hornets shooting light outs. Don't expect them to keep up a 68% pace.

CanuckG

Wow neither team can miss. Gonna need UTA for a split.

CanuckG

Ill take the split

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Yup.

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Two plays here.

NBA Total has jumped 3 points and with two inconsistent offenses it's really hit or miss with what happens but I'll take the under here after it's been pounded quite a bit so far. Jerami Grant has stepped up defensively and will need his team to do the same. Sixers will want to look to slow the pace, especially in the 3Q where they have struggled incredibly. I don't have an opinion on either side but I could see the Sixers battling late. 98-92 Hornets.

OSU opened at -15.5 and the line has jumped 3 points. They've obviously blown out the first two teams but they were cupcakes and not to be looked at seriously. The skill advantage is in their favour by a wide margin but they're inexperienced and turn the ball over a lot (35 times already) and with rookie PG's trying to run an offense and looking to be the star, mistakes can happen. UT will have to weather the storm and I wouldn't be surprised to see OSU up 20 at half. Keep an eye on Kevin Hervey tonight from UTA. Will need a big game out of him and Neal. They're a step up from OSU's last two opponents (Grambling is dead last in KenPom rankings) and can shoot the 3. They'll need to get hot to stay within 10-15 pts. An Ohio St win by 15 would be a killer for people who got on the opener. OSU 75-60.
    Two huge outright dogs nice work Canuck. Wish we had the ml

CanuckG

Same. Tomorrow lets hit some.