Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I think because Romo is going to limit turnovers allowing Dallas to sustain drives. IMiami is not a talented team. Their best 2 players are Lamar Miller and Jarvis Landry. That's a rough offense tbh. Tannehill was overpaid and he is an average quarterback.

I think this game will be decided at the line of scrimmage. Tannehill likes to hold the ball for awhile and Dallas D line should be able to push Miami O liine back. Also, besides Suh, no one on that d-line will be able to handle the best Offensive Line in fotoball in Dallas, so I think Mcfadden could have a decent game.

Miami sometimes can get hot, and that's really what you're betting on if you pick them. The big question mark is dallas defense. They do not seem like a close knit group and that could be a bad thing.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Cowboys won't make playoffs but unfortunately they will beat Miami Sunday. Suh is basically by himself right now and he's up against best o line. Romo will have all day to throw and our secondary is not very good. Tannehill would have to play lights out and we all know he's not capable of doing that.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

A rusty Romo is still better than Tannehill. The Cowboys are coming into this game pissed off and determined to snap this 7 game skid. Cowboys should win.
    Last edited by OTL; 11-21-15 at 12:35 PM.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Romo has been practicing for a few weeks now.....he won't be as rusty as people are predixting. He'll be fine, and Dallas will roll over Miami.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

A lot of cowboys slobber going on in this thread like i said in my original post

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

This guy really have to make a thread about the Dolphins every week ??? Smh

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    This guy really have to make a thread about the Dolphins every week ??? Smh
    Hey vinnie, thanks for you concern but I haven't made a thread on the Dolphins since they lost to the Patriots 3 weeks ago. Take a fuking lap and call me

OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Teams don't lose 7 straight games just because their QB is out. Dallas has had a lot more problems than just him being out.

Phins win.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aston

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by OckertCR View Post
    Teams don't lose 7 straight games just because their QB is out. Dallas has had a lot more problems than just him being out.

Phins win.
    You get it. People are underestimating how dysfunctional this team is, a mediocre quarterback coming back isn't going to be the magic potion on the road

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    A lot of cowboys slobber going on in this thread like i said in my original post
    Equally as much dal hate or phins slobber. You trying to make this lopsided in your head but fact is this game basically split everywhere ya look. Just as many doubters as believers.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Their D is a wreck. Even when Romo was playing, their D was giving up 4q leads

Another season gone

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Equally as much dal hate or phins slobber. You trying to make this lopsided in your head but fact is this game basically split everywhere ya look. Just as many doubters as believers.
    Lol where? I've seen no one on the Dolphins. 1 for every 10. Just read this thread

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

You get it. People are underestimating how dysfunctional this team is, a mediocre quarterback coming back isn't going to be the magic potion on the road
    If you consider Romo a mediocre QB...then the reality of the situation is that you're just a straight dumbfukk.

Seriously.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    If you consider Romo a mediocre QB...then the reality of the situation is that you're just a straight dumbfukk.

Seriously.

top 15 I'll give him that opie. You got me

The Kraken

He is top 15, probably top 5

Brady and Rodgers 1,2
    Newton, Romo 3,4
    Dalton 5

2daBank

Lol where? I've seen no one on the Dolphins. 1 for every 10. Just read this thread
    Btp 50/50, covers picks 52/48 phins, sbr odds basically 50/50. This thread there basically 3-4 guys including myself talking up dal and bunch saying Mia or pass. Honestly I don't think it means jack shit anyways but I can see from a mile away you trying to make this out to be everyone on dal even tho it not the case. Either way it shouldn't really matter to you either, just cap the game and bet accordingly, sometimes majority right, sometimes they wrong. You be no better than a coin flip fading popular opinion.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Brady and Rodgers 1,2
    Newton, Romo 3,4
    Dalton 5

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dolphs win this pretty easy

Home and fired up

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Btp 50/50, covers picks 52/48 phins, sbr odds basically 50/50. This thread there basically 3-4 guys including myself talking up dal and bunch saying Mia or pass. Honestly I don't think it means jack shit anyways but I can see from a mile away you trying to make this out to be everyone on dal even tho it not the case. Either way it shouldn't really matter to you either, just cap the game and bet accordingly, sometimes majority right, sometimes they wrong. You be no better than a coin flip fading popular opinion.
    I get it, you're on Dallas. Whatever you need to say, to justify your pick. I'm not even going to play this game but I do think fins win

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dolphs win this pretty easy

Home and fired up
    well this might have killed that thought

opie1988

Brady and Rodgers 1,2
    Newton, Romo 3,4
    Dalton 5
    Top 15. lol. That's straight dumbfukkery.

Clearly Top 3.

Newton & Brees??

Get the fukk out.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken

WHo do you have that's better than those 5????

You gonna go with yesterdays who's who in the NFL? Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Manning, Rivers, Cutler, Ryan and Stafford???????

My top 5 is basically irrefutable my man, except Romo may be 3 and Newton 4

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Brady and Rodgers 1,2
    Newton, Romo 3,4
    Dalton 5
    In no particular order id take Luck, rivers, Rodgers, Brady, Newton, Wilson, Flacco, Dalton, and at this point maybe even Matt Ryan over Romo.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

2daBank

I get it, you're on Dallas. Whatever you need to say, to justify your pick. I'm not even going to play this game but I do think fins win
    I don't use the opinion of others to justify my pick. I try and avoid being on the majority side of a lopsided pick as my btp 2x play tho, was happy to see phins picked as much as dal cause boys a easy ass play this week. You going thru all this and you not even betting phins? Confident huh?

2daBank

In no particular order id take Luck, rivers, Rodgers, Brady, Newton, Wilson, Flacco, Dalton, and at this point maybe even Matt Ryan over Romo.
    Lmao. Opie is right you just don't know shit. Wilson, flacco, dalton or Ryan can't hold romo's jock. Cam far too different to compare really.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Dallas defence is underrated. Weeden and Cassel couldn't sustain drives.... Made the defence look a lot worse than they are.

No defence will look good when they're on the field for 80% of the game.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Lmao. Opie is right you just don't know shit.
    A lot of romo slobber. I expected as much when posting this thread. You can't turn a sheep into a lion over night.

be bold sheeple

opie1988

I understand.

But in all seriousness, this simply reaffirms what a massive dumbfukk you are. You really should take a break from posting, and just watch as many games as you can the rest of the year. Then, after the Super Bowl, come back to the board and apologize to all of us with a clue for posting such stupid fukkin shit. I imagine most will forgive you for being such a fukkin retard, and you can enjoy being part of this great group of SBR brethren.

Good luck, pal!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken

Good list of QB's, I think Wilson has regressed to the point of not being in that group anymore. But he's had a few good years so it might be too early to remove him but I think he's certainly on his way out

I'm a big fan of a healthy Romo, guy has put up great #'s consistently

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I understand.

But in all seriousness, this simply reaffirms what a massive dumbfukk you are. You really should take a break from posting, and just watch as many games as you can the rest of the year. Then, after the Super Bowl, come back to the board and apologize to all of us with a clue for posting such stupid fukkin shit. I imagine most will forgive you for being such a fukkin retard, and you can enjoy being part of this great group of SBR brethren.

Good luck, pal!
    Take a lap. Come back with something of substance and get back to me.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Good list of QB's, I think Wilson has regressed to the point of not being in that group anymore. But he's had a few good years so it might be too early to remove him but I think he's certainly on his way out

I'm a big fan of a healthy Romo, guy has put up great #'s consistently
    touche

2daBank

A lot of romo slobber. I expected as much when posting this thread. You can't turn a sheep into a lion over night.

be bold sheeple
    All you doing is confirming opie's suspision that you a dumbfukk, you do realize being a romo hater is being every bit a sheep as the other way, baaaaa... Secondly I'm no cowboy fan or romo apologist, I'm a realist and fact is he better than half your ignorant list and he will always be underrated by the masses for the horrible untimely mistakes he has made. So once again, baaa yourself clown.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

All you doing is confirming opie's suspision that you a dumbfukk, you do realize being a romo hater is being every bit a sheep as the other way, baaaaa... Secondly I'm no cowboy fan or romo apologist, I'm a realist and fact is he better than half your ignorant list and he will always be underrated by the masses for the horrible untimely mistakes he has made. So once again, baaa yourself clown.
    how old are you pal?you and opie can have your opinion all you want, I have mine. Calling me a dumbfuk over and over doesn't change your opinion into a fact. I think romo is a bottom half of the top 10 QB, disagree I don't care.

2daBank

In other news as someone who actually bets money and likes discussing games that have a financial interest to me it is downright offensive you wasting everyone's time on a game you don't even got the stones to pony up to back your worthless opinion. That is all.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

In other news as someone who actually bets money and likes discussing games that have a financial interest to me it is downright offensive you wasting everyone's time on a game you don't even got the stones to pony up to back your worthless opinion. That is all.
    Sorry I started a topic to discuss feelings about a particular game. I'll make a thread talking about the weather next time. Get a fuking clue

First 12345 Last