GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by xraygord View Post
    None. Sit in a refugee camp for 12-18 months. Don't think so.
    All in the name of the non god allah and his pedophile non prophet mohammed they will do anything stupid!

Don't forget the Twin Towers and 911 !!!

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    All in the name of the non god allah and his pedophile non prophet mohammed they will do anything stupid!

Don't forget the Twin Towers and 911 !!!

You are confusing terrorists and Muslims.

The guy who blew up the Oklahoma building was a white, Christian American.

There are currently mobs of Christians in Africa slaughtering non-Christians. There are Buddhists who go around killing women and children.

If you are a violent person, you will bring violence to your religion.

If 9/11 was committed by Christians, would you not want to let any Christians into the USA?
    Points Awarded:

BetterBizness gave xraygord 56 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

You are confusing terrorists and Muslims.

The guy who blew up the Oklahoma building was a white, Christian American.

There are currently mobs of Christians in Africa slaughtering non-Christians. There are Buddhists who go around killing women and children.

If you are a violent person, you will bring violence to your religion.

If 9/11 was committed by Christians, would you not want to let any Christians into the USA?
    The guy who blew up Oklahoima was also see with muslim men several days before that scenario.

Quit feeling sorry for these morons. Don't you realize they want to kill us?

They have a hate filled religion. Quit your leftist pc crap. It won't work on me!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

The guy who blew up Oklahoima was also see with muslim men several days before that scenario.

They have a hate filled religion. Quit your leftist pc crap. It won't work on me!
    Like Columbus and his crew wiped out the natives?

xraygord

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Like Columbus and his crew wiped out the natives?
    Exactly.

xraygord

So if someone is seen talking to a Christian before they commit a crime than Christians are to blame?> lol Wow, you are really a racist bigot aren't you. The guys who committed the Boston bombing were seen with Christians.

Quit using your right wing crap on me, it won't work.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I wouldnt even bother wiping my arse with you.

Your below even that...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nbc and other news outlets are saying its the white man we should be watching out for ...

White Americans Are The Biggest Terror Threat In The United States

Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists.
    By Global Post | November 27, 2015

FILE – In this Oct. 22, 2010 file photo, Jeff Hall holds a Neo Nazi flag while standing at Sycamore Highlands Park near his home in Riverside, Calif. On Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012. (AP Photo/Sandy Huffaker)
    White Americans are the biggest terror threat in the United States, according to a study by the New America Foundation. The Washington-based research organization did a review of “terror” attacks on US soil since Sept. 11, 2001 and found that most of them were carried out by radical anti-government groups or white supremacists.
    Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists. Of the 26 attacks since 9/11 that the group defined as terror, 19 were carried out by non-Muslims. Yet there are no white Americans languishing inside the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay. And there are no drones dropping bombs on gatherings of military-age males in the country’s lawless border regions.

Attacks by right-wing groups get comparatively little coverage in the news media. Most people will struggle to remember the shooting at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin that killed six people in 2012. A man who associated with neo-Nazi groups carried out that shooting. There was also the married couple in Las Vegas who walked into a pizza shop and murdered two police officers. They left a swastika on one of the bodies before killing a third person in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Such attacks are not limited to one part of the country. In 2011, two white supremacists went on a shooting spree in the Pacific Northwest, killing four people.
    Terrorism is hard to define. But here is its basic meaning: ideological violence. In its study, the New America Foundation took a narrow view of what could be considered a terror attack. Most mass shootings, for instance, like Sandy Hook or the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting — both in 2012 — weren’t included. Also not included was the killing of three Muslim students in North Carolina earlier this year. The shooter was a neighbor and had strong opinions about religion. But he also had strong opinions about parking spaces and a history of anger issues. So that shooting was left off the list.
    The killing of nine people at a church in Charleston, South Carolina last week was included. The shooter made it clear that his motivation was an ideological belief that white people are superior to black people. The shooting has cast new light on the issue of right-wing terrorism in the United States. But since it can’t really use Special Forces or Predator drones on US soil, it remains unclear how the government will respond.

Last edited by teaserpleaser; 11-27-15 at 02:41 PM.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...127-story.html

unman who opened fire Friday at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs has been taken into custody, ending a four-hour standoff in which the shooter traded fire with police officers and terrorized people who fled the clinic.
    “The perpetrator is in custody,” Mayor John Suthers said.
    The end came about 6 p.m. local time after a chaotic afternoon. Eleven people, including five officers, were reportedly injured and transported to local hospitals.
    See the most-read stories this hour >>
    Complicating an already chaotic situation, the gunman might have brought explosives to the clinic. Colorado Springs Police Department spokeswoman Catherine Buckley said the shooter was seen bringing items inside the clinic. Police fear the objects might be explosives but did not know for sure.
    “This is not a stable scene,” Buckley said before the suspect was taken into custody.
    Several people were able to flee the clinic and were taken to local hospitals.
    Earlier Friday afternoon police said they were still trying to determine whether any people were inside the building.
    The shooting was first reported at 11:40 a.m. Friday.
    Much of the west side of the city was shut down after the shooting, and people inside a nearby shopping center were told to take shelter inside stores. Penrose Hospital said, in a tweet, that it had received six patients.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Andy was she a Muslim?

If not, then I'm thoroughly confused, I thought only Muslims committed terrorist acts against the US

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Nbc and other news outlets are saying its the white man we should be watching out for ...

White Americans Are The Biggest Terror Threat In The United States

Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists.
    By Global Post | November 27, 2015

FILE – In this Oct. 22, 2010 file photo, Jeff Hall holds a Neo Nazi flag while standing at Sycamore Highlands Park near his home in Riverside, Calif. On Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012. (AP Photo/Sandy Huffaker)
    White Americans are the biggest terror threat in the United States, according to a study by the New America Foundation. The Washington-based research organization did a review of “terror” attacks on US soil since Sept. 11, 2001 and found that most of them were carried out by radical anti-government groups or white supremacists.
    Almost twice as many people have died in attacks by right-wing groups in America than have died in attacks by Muslim extremists. Of the 26 attacks since 9/11 that the group defined as terror, 19 were carried out by non-Muslims. Yet there are no white Americans languishing inside the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay. And there are no drones dropping bombs on gatherings of military-age males in the country’s lawless border regions.

Attacks by right-wing groups get comparatively little coverage in the news media. Most people will struggle to remember the shooting at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin that killed six people in 2012. A man who associated with neo-Nazi groups carried out that shooting. There was also the married couple in Las Vegas who walked into a pizza shop and murdered two police officers. They left a swastika on one of the bodies before killing a third person in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Such attacks are not limited to one part of the country. In 2011, two white supremacists went on a shooting spree in the Pacific Northwest, killing four people.
    Terrorism is hard to define. But here is its basic meaning: ideological violence. In its study, the New America Foundation took a narrow view of what could be considered a terror attack. Most mass shootings, for instance, like Sandy Hook or the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting — both in 2012 — weren’t included. Also not included was the killing of three Muslim students in North Carolina earlier this year. The shooter was a neighbor and had strong opinions about religion. But he also had strong opinions about parking spaces and a history of anger issues. So that shooting was left off the list.
    The killing of nine people at a church in Charleston, South Carolina last week was included. The shooter made it clear that his motivation was an ideological belief that white people are superior to black people. The shooting has cast new light on the issue of right-wing terrorism in the United States. But since it can’t really use Special Forces or Predator drones on US soil, it remains unclear how the government will respond.

i've been saying it for years, nobody wants to look in the mirror and admit what they are

Not even close

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought it was interesting you should read some of the comments on that article seems to have hit a nerve...of course the usual "must be all the white terrorists killing blacks in Chicago" lol a couple of comments just said "bullshit" those crack me up it's a good read those comments. Hard for people to accept the truth. "It's the white liberal media with their guilt trying to ruin the American white male" that's my favorite so far.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

If not, then I'm thoroughly confused, I thought only Muslims committed terrorist acts against the US
    who said that?

Surely you aren't suggesting ISIS isn't real?

Assuming you were being sarcastic and you do acknowledge ISIS exists. Why can't countries in the region help? Why send them halfway around the world to Minnesota where it's snowing and not to the warmer climate they are used to? Surely with some decent leadership, this could be possible? No?
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-27-15 at 07:28 PM.

The Kraken

Dwight I posted in another thread, or maybe this thread, I forget, just how much every other country in that region has already helped. Many countries are saturated with refugees. Over 4 million refugees and we're taking in 10,000, very small number. I am pro-helping the refugees and I think what they need most now is safety. There are a number of ways to go about providing that but I donmt see a problem with bringing a small percentage of them over here temporarily.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Two of the suicide bombers in Paris were refugees in Hungary. Don't know if they planned it they way, or if they were recruited. Either way, not good.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Two of the suicide bombers in Paris were refugees in Hungary. Don't know if they planned it they way, or if they were recruited. Either way, not good.
    I totally agree with you KLC and that is why we should NOT let any fukking refugees in.

ofukkup the goon boy con and fraud and the regime hates this country and the legal tax paying citizen!

I can't wait until the fukker is gone from office!

Trump is leading by 20% in the polls and he is beating that evil bitch Hitlary now!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I totally agree with you KLC and that is why we should NOT let any fukking refugees in.

ofukkup the goon boy con and fraud and the regime hates this country and the legal tax paying citizen!

I can't wait until the fukker is gone from office!

Trump is leading by 20% in the polls and he is beating that evil bitch Hitlary now!
    Let me just be direct about what I think of Obama. He is an Islamic sympathizer and supporter. Goes back to his daddy's roots. These guys overseas know this. Obama started going to a "Christian" church in America, withstanding the fact it was Reverend Wright's church. Why have there been no calls for death to Obama due to his conversion or at least modification of his faith? Doesn't the Quran propose death in this instance? The man used his slick tongue to get people's attention. He used his color to get elected. He is intimidating and rolling over Republicans who just want to stay in office. He is using Democrats and their liberal leanings to back him up in votes, and progress policies that are beneficial to Muslim causes. His half brother, Malik, is even a prominent member of the Muslim Brotherhood. It's like San Bernardino before this news came out about the wife claiming allegiance to ISIS. You can either see it for what it is, or choose to stay with your political leanings or political correctness, and turn a blind eye.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Let me just be direct about what I think of Obama. He is an Islamic sympathizer and supporter. Goes back to his daddy's roots. These guys overseas know this. Obama started going to a "Christian" church in America, withstanding the fact it was Reverend Wright's church. Why have there been no calls for death to Obama due to his conversion or at least modification of his faith? Doesn't the Quran propose death in this instance? The man used his slick tongue to get people's attention. He used his color to get elected. He is intimidating and rolling over Republicans who just want to stay in office. He is using Democrats and their liberal leanings to back him up in votes, and progress policies that are beneficial to Muslim causes. His half brother, Malik, is even a prominent member of the Muslim Brotherhood. It's like San Bernardino before this news came out about the wife claiming allegiance to ISIS. You can either see it for what it is, or choose to stay with your political leanings or political correctness, and turn a blind eye.
    Yes sir MR KLC you hit the nail on the nail there and I believe that is exactly why Trump has gotten so popular is because he is an outsider politician!

goon boy has played everyone in this country against each other and still to date no one calls him out except Trump because of the race bullshit.

BTW I watched Dallas while it was on and even the new version. Did you know that Larry Hagman's mother was an actress and she graduated college from UNT in Denton if I remember correctly.

Be sure to take a look at Larry Hagman's resume on www.imdb.com

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes sir MR KLC you hit the nail on the nail there and I believe that is exactly why Trump has gotten so popular is because he is an outsider politician!

goon boy has played everyone in this country against each other and still to date no one calls him out except Trump because of the race bullshit.

BTW I watched Dallas while it was on and even the new version. Did you know that Larry Hagman's mother was an actress and she graduated college from UNT in Denton if I remember correctly.

Be sure to take a look at Larry Hagman's resume on www.imdb.com
    Yep. I read his autobiography, "Hello Darlin'". He went to a few of her Broadway shows growing up. It planted the seed for his own career.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

The male shooter is said to be Muslim and actively debated religion in online forums. Sounds exactly like paco

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    The male shooter is said to be Muslim and actively debated religion in online forums. Sounds exactly like paco
    They said he erased his online presence the day before. Anyone who has half a brain knows it is never truly erased. Your info is always stored.

Quit referencing me to being paco dumbass. If you read any of my posts you would know I hate these illegal pieces of shit from fukking shit hole messico who pay no taxes!

Now go back inside I hear your mommy calling you!

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

They said he erased his online presence the day before. Anyone who has half a brain knows it is never truly erased. Your info is always stored.

Quit referencing me to being paco dumbass. If you read any of my posts you would know I hate these illegal pieces of shit from fukking shit hole messico who pay no taxes!

Now go back inside I hear your mommy calling you!
    When the fck did I refer to you as paco dipshit? Why so defensive? You a towel head too?

GIVEMETHEMONEY

When the fck did I refer to you as paco dipshit? Why so defensive? You a towel head too?
    OK then nope not a fukking towel unlike the goon boy you fukking clowns elected into office is a gay closet rag head.

I took offense to it since there was no direct reference and it was next to my post.

Again note I hate all paco dipshits who are illegal and pay no fukking taxes.

rkelly the dipshit loves them and rkelly is a worthless piece of shit!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Dwight I posted in another thread, or maybe this thread, I forget, just how much every other country in that region has already helped. Many countries are saturated with refugees. Over 4 million refugees and we're taking in 10,000, very small number. I am pro-helping the refugees and I think what they need most now is safety. There are a number of ways to go about providing that but I donmt see a problem with bringing a small percentage of them over here temporarily.
    You don't see a Problem? Good. My most sincere wish is that the next time one of these "refugees" starts firing a weapon, the first bullet finds your head. Do you know how these people are screened? Do you know how the female shooter in San Bernardino gained entry into this country to begin with? You ignorant fools sure have a lot to learn.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

So if someone is seen talking to a Christian before they commit a crime than Christians are to blame?> lol Wow, you are really a racist bigot aren't you. The guys who committed the Boston bombing were seen with Christians.

Quit using your right wing crap on me, it won't work.
    Fukk you, you leftist commie piece of shit.

Go live with ISIS in the fukking piece of shit desert!

The guys who committed the Boston bombing were fukking whiny ass muslims you dumb fukk!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

sure does.

paco

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    sure does.
    Shut up meth head

GIVEMETHEMONEY

lmfao paco appears and is in stalking mode!! lmfao

I really doubt brooks is a meth head paco.

Hey paco are you legal here in our country or a fukking illegal piece of shit who pays NO TAXES???

If you are illegal you can go hangout with rkelly!

paco

lmfao paco appears and is in stalking mode!! lmfao

I really doubt brooks is a meth head paco.

Hey paco are you legal here in our country or a fukking illegal piece of shit who pays NO TAXES???

If you are illegal you can go hangout with rkelly!
    Born & raised in Detroit. I pay taxes just like the rest.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Born & raised in Detroit. I pay taxes just like the rest.
    I find the ignore list button in settings is the best use of sbr ive been having of late..

Too many underage kids on the board

Works every time...
    Points Awarded:

paco gave ACoochy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    I find the ignore list button in settings is the best use of sbr ive been having of late..

Too many underage kids on the board

Works every time...
    OK very good paco.

Now please educate the illegals to become legals.

Are things as bad as I am hearing about with housing in the city of Detroit?

My guess is that it should be ok in the suburbs.

paco

OK very good paco.

Now please educate the illegals to become legals.

Are things as bad as I am hearing about with housing in the city of Detroit?

My guess is that it should be ok in the suburbs.
    Dan Gilbert really turning Detroit around.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Dan Gilbert really turning Detroit around.
    Good to hear that.

They finally got rid of the corrupt black politicians then.

Are they trying to clean up the old crack neighborhood areas by reviving them?

I saw on the news now that Ford is turning out a new truck in Detroit every minute off the assembly line.

That definitely has to be good news for Detroit.

First ... 891011121314 ... Last