sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I have no doubt that the majority of muslims are fine and peaceful people.....I couldn't care less if they all hated Americans or anyone else just as long as they aren't killing and injuring innocent people like fukkin cowards

The problem is the terrorists do the things they do in the name of their religion....gives Muslims a bad name around the world

Other Muslims should do more to stand up against these people but I really don't see it too much....maybe I'm wrong and it's not reported much
    I hope that the people who don't understand your last paragraph become people who have family members that that were raped and murdered by these animals. Only way they will get the hint.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Post #308 is good.

I didn't know that their would be an 18-24 month vetting process.

Until recently I thought we were getting a quarter million refugees in the next week arriving on barge ships.
    The media did a poor job of informing me. Nobody said anything like that when they reported it, until recently.

darrell74

So my opinions have to change to: wouldn't it be highly impractical to process 250000 refugees over 2 years.
    What are they supposed to do until then? Hide?
    Hide where?

A lot of it doesn't make sense to me.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    We brought in the italian mob

They killed plenty of Americans. By todays standards, they would be terrorists.
    we welcomed them with open arms, they are still around.

The issue is clear, we don't want to help Muslims
    Your post just can't be real.

No, we don't want to help people who hate us. Read the Koran. Come on Kraken. They want to kill us.

Talk about immigration? My mother and grandmother came here from Italy and went through Ellis Island... For a better life, not to destroy the lives of people currently living here.

If you can't tell the difference... I just have no words. Liberalism mentality has destroyed your soul, and you are basically giving yourself up to something that doesn't give a shit whether you agree with them or not. They will walk all over you while having your support, and the people like us will be diminished due to your lack of common sense. They are nice one at a time, as a whole, a cancer to everyone who doesn't believe as they do.

Past is past, we can't change yesterday, but these animals are changing our tomorrow with your support. Sickens me that people like you chose the side of hate. We aren't invading their countries. They are invading ours, with a purpose. You haven't figured that out yet... Sad.
    Points Awarded:

lyon804 gave sourtwist 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

darrell74

Fair enough but surely those 10k could be absorbed with the rest of their people if your above numbers are accurate?

If it's really all about 10,000 of 4 million then why are we all arguing so much?
    Plenty of legitimate arguments against it.

1. Costs $$$
    2. We have plenty of homeless of our own that we should be taking care of(the reason why we turned away jews from Nazi Germany-we still had "Hoovervilles", remember)
    3. This is not their home. That's their home.
    4. They might survive here, but their stay could be met with a lot of oppression. You're forcing these people to live with our poor and desperate. We won't be giving these guys mansions. It's gonna be tough-and they're home is way too far away to go back to.
    5. Even though its a long shot, a terrorist could still slip through. Just one incident would be considered a failure.

I just named a few, and I could definitely name more reasons.

More outrageous reasons that you could argue against, but are still valid:

1. Republicans win Presidency, they go back. That's gonna cost more taxpayer dollars.
    2. 31 states are already against it and the President can't take the phuckin hint. Not just red states, blue states are saying no!
    3. You gotta give them jobs or welfare.
    4. Their are a lot of immigrants that are trying their ass off to get into the country legally. They're gonna have to wait longer if that happens. I'm not talking about celebrities like John Oliver who's gonna fine regardless. I'm talking about latinos running away from drug cartels destroying their towns and villages.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

No I'm saying if it's just 10,000 more they should be absorbed by the other Muslim countries

We shouldn't be having this discussion if it's over only 10,000 people of 4 million

The answer is don't take one but help in other ways....really misguided to take in people from Syria IMO

Havent seen a good argument for it...we take them in and then OK now what? They don't like Americans and Americans don't like them.....obviously this is in generalities but it's the truth

We can offer aid and help set up camps while they wait to be processed into other middle eastern countries....but I guess that makes too much sense

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

No I'm saying if it's just 10,000 more they should be absorbed by the other Muslim countries

We shouldn't be having this discussion if it's over only 10,000 people of 4 million

The answer is don't take one but help in other ways....really misguided to take in people from Syria IMO

Havent seen a good argument for it...we take them in and then OK now what? They don't like Americans and Americans don't like them.....obviously this is in generalities but it's the truth

We can offer aid and help set up camps while they wait to be processed into other middle eastern countries....but I guess that makes too much sense

you do realize that Muslim terrorists are much less than 1% of the Muslim population. I know a few Syrian Americans and they are unbelievable people. Two doctors, one teacher, one lawyer. All love this country and have for years, they are a gentle people as far as I know.

a good argument for taking them in is the America I know...well that is what we do. I believe we even have a statue somewhere in this country welcoming them. we are a nation of immigrants, it is the right thing to do, they will be vetted more than any other individuals in the history of vetting, that little three year old dead boy being fished out of the water. all arguments we should consider it.

better chance a terrorist will use any other means to enter the country, if I were a terrorist I would not want to wait up to three years to do my damage. also why take the chance of getting caught, your arguments make no sense.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I didn't argue anything about terrorists...I just don't think it's well thought out to give them asylum

They fit in better with other Muslims in countries in the same region as they're from....My argument is other Middle Eastern countries vs Europe and America

Not sure how you can argue against that

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I didn't argue anything about terrorists...I just don't think it's well thought out to give them asylum

They fit in better with other Muslims in countries in the same region as they're from....My argument is other Middle Eastern countries vs Europe and America

Not sure how you can argue against that

18 to 24 months MLD. that is a long vetting process. I guess we can respectfully disagree on this issue.

BTW, I am guessing you are not a kid, meaning 20's or 30's. am I correct?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    18 to 24 months MLD. that is a long vetting process. I guess we can respectfully disagree on this issue.
    The timing has nothing to do with it...I still haven't heard why countries like Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iran, etc aren't taking them all

If Ireland had a shit load of refugees they would be going to England, Wales, and Scotland not China or Japan

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Ernst urges Obama to pause refugee resettlement as he has in the past

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa | Sen. Joni Ernst is calling for a “pause” in Syrian refugee resettlement similar to one ordered by President Barack Obama in 2011 to block Iraqi refugees.

Although Obama is refusing to put a temporary hold on the Syrian refugee resettlement program, the State Department stopped processing Iraqi refugees for six months in 2011 after the FBI uncovered evidence that terrorists from Iraq had come to the United States through the refugee resettlement program. Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton was secretary of state at the time.

http://siouxcityjournal.com/news/sta...40b871057.html

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    We helped create the mess over there, we claim to be the moral beacon of the world, we claim to be a country that is built upon christianity

And when it comes time to help those in need, kind of a basic principle in christianity, we abandon our ethos because as a country, we're afraid of brown people from other countries.

It's amazing how ISIS has basically exposed our country for the hypocrites we are
    Your Christian now Kraken

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

HELL NO! Why can't these pussies fight for their own land? Bunch of damn cowards if you ask me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GIVEMETHEMONEY

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    HELL NO! Why can't these pussies fight for their own land? Bunch of damn cowards if you ask me.
    I totally agree with you!! After all the UN is mostly fukking whiny ass muslims anyway!!

Hell they have enough votes in the worthless piece of shit UN - Usually Nothing for the United States to get whatever they want!

So why don't the muslim pussies help their own??

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Ernst urges Obama to pause refugee resettlement as he has in the past

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa | Sen. Joni Ernst is calling for a “pause” in Syrian refugee resettlement similar to one ordered by President Barack Obama in 2011 to block Iraqi refugees.

Although Obama is refusing to put a temporary hold on the Syrian refugee resettlement program, the State Department stopped processing Iraqi refugees for six months in 2011 after the FBI uncovered evidence that terrorists from Iraq had come to the United States through the refugee resettlement program. Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton was secretary of state at the time.

http://siouxcityjournal.com/news/sta...40b871057.html
    I was not aware that Obama had done this in 2011. Same exact reasons as now, and those guys were easier to vet because we had a presence in Iraq. Also, it says that the terrorists came through the refugee program. How good is your confidence in that vetting now?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    you do realize that Muslim terrorists are much less than 1% of the Muslim population. I know a few Syrian Americans and they are unbelievable people. Two doctors, one teacher, one lawyer. All love this country and have for years, they are a gentle people as far as I know.

a good argument for taking them in is the America I know...well that is what we do. I believe we even have a statue somewhere in this country welcoming them. we are a nation of immigrants, it is the right thing to do, they will be vetted more than any other individuals in the history of vetting, that little three year old dead boy being fished out of the water. all arguments we should consider it.

better chance a terrorist will use any other means to enter the country, if I were a terrorist I would not want to wait up to three years to do my damage. also why take the chance of getting caught, your arguments make no sense.
    Mate,their was a doctor in Glasgow that turned out to be a Muslim terrorist.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...n-airport.html
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave packerd_00 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Mate,their was a doctor in Glasgow that turned out to be a Muslim terrorist.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...n-airport.html
    Investigators believe the Brandeis and MIT-educated neuroscientist was radicalized after she married her second husband, whose uncle was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the alleged planner of the Sept. 11 attacks.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/pakistani-scientist-lady-al-qaeda-sentenced-86-years-prison-kill-u-s-soldiers-article-1.442926
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GIVEMETHEMONEY, and packerd_00

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Investigators believe the Brandeis and MIT-educated neuroscientist was radicalized after she married her second husband, whose uncle was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the alleged planner of the Sept. 11 attacks.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/pakistani-scientist-lady-al-qaeda-sentenced-86-years-prison-kill-u-s-soldiers-article-1.442926
    Thanks for setting these leftist piece of shit jerks straight brainfreeze!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Another hostage crisis in France. Come on, Obama! We can't get these bastards here fast enough!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Thanks for setting these leftist piece of shit jerks straight brainfreeze!
    Mods we need better age detection software for the site...

No way this child is 18

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post

That's wild.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Mods we need better age detection software for the site...

No way this child is 18
    Speak for yourself you piece of shit ACoochy.

I bet I have some years on you, you fukking leftist punk!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Didn't realize pilgrims were suicide bombers too,#wearethe99%#downwithcorporations
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Let's not forget ofukkup the goon boy and gay closet muslim is trying to start World War III right now with another Russian Jet being shot down today.

Did any of you actually realize this happened today?

Not one mention of it anywhere here.

gay closet muslim cluster fukk goon boy needs to have his sorry gay ass impeached!

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Didn't realize pilgrims were suicide bombers too,#wearethe99%#downwithcorporations
    Yep just as I feared you are a leftist piece of shit!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    They were far more successful than suicide bombers, we wiped them out.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Yep just as I feared you are a leftist piece of shit!
    God, you are dumb! Reread his post and then edit yours.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Fuckin right we did
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    They were far more successful than suicide bombers, we wiped them out.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    God, you are dumb! Reread his post and then edit yours.
    I know what he said. yawn, boring, yawn you are really fukking boring.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

"Nonimmigrant Visas Issued by Nationality (Including Border Crossing Cards)". Here are some numbers for just last year.
    Libya - 4,766
    Egypt - 56,456
    Nigeria - 141,527
    Saudi Arabia - 142,180
    Pakistan - 63,948
    Afghanistan - 4,421
    Bangladesh - 35,025
    Syria - 12,671
    Lebanon - 28,983
    Algeria - 11,676
    Iraq - 33,961

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Why so obsessed with refugees when it's really not hard to get in the country with a ****?

The Paris terrorists could have all gotten a tourist **** to come to the US.

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    How many isis terrorists will pose as poor desperate refugees

None. Sit in a refugee camp for 12-18 months. Don't think so.

First ... 78910111213 ... Last