ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    Hillary's -120 to win the election at Bovada. As much as I want to see Bernie, that's free money right there. I would put 20k on that if I had it.
    You'll never hear me say this but would go all in with confidence on that bet.

Its about as secure as a bank term deposit except you'd earn 77%pa instead of 5-8%.

You know that will be -500 come 6 months time, esp if we further global instability.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Rubio vs Hilary?? Another garbage election, Jesus

Republicans' only chance to beat Hilary would be Trump yet they don't want him themselves

What a disaster

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

The GOP is buried like the Democrats were in the 80s vs. St. Reagan...no strong candidate in sight.

McCain and Romney were like Mondale and Dukakis.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Rubio vs Hilary?? Another garbage election, Jesus

Republicans' only chance to beat Hilary would be Trump yet they don't want him themselves

What a disaster
    The whole party currently doesnt deserve rhe respect of the people.

One big divided hot mess...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I said Republicans were buried for good when Obama won his first election barring something crazy....Trump would be the wildcard that the rest of the country could get behind but they'd rather sink on their own terms I guess

They can't really believe they will win without anyone but Trump?? They don't have a prayer with the rest of these hacks....it's clear as day to everyone else with a clue

ACoochy

I said Republicans were buried for good when Obama won his first election barring something crazy....Trump would be the wildcard that the rest of the country could get behind but they'd rather sink on their own terms I guess

They can't really believe they will win without anyone but Trump?? They don't have a prayer with the rest of these hacks....it's clear as day to everyone else with a clue
    Even Trump will come undone later in the election cycle once the heats turned up...

That mouth of his will see to that..

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Even Trump will come undone later in the election cycle once the heats turned up...

That mouth of his will see to that..
    He probably won't make it because the powers of his own party don't want him

People like his big mouth because it's not your usual sneaky double talk political garbage

ACoochy

He probably won't make it because the powers of his own party don't want him

People like his big mouth because it's not your usual sneaky double talk political garbage
    I can partially see the appeal but he comes across as thinking everyone is stupid except for the guy in the mirror.

Imagine having to work for someone who has that attitude and tell me those recycled sound bites wouldn't wear out quickly...

I reckon the guy would also alienate himself more within the international community than Bush Jnr did (and that's not an easy feat as that guy was repellent to world leaders towards the end of his 2nd term).

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

We are ******. No one worth a damn want to be present so we are left to vote for these guys. I feel powerless knowing that the American people are brain washed to have a Clinton rubio election.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I think a lot of it is for show....Trump is a super smart guy and would get along fine with most world leaders IMO or atleast the ones that matter to him and the country

I don't love the guy or some of his views but he's very refreshing as a potential politician

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump is all an act

He would be a good Pres..it is the only shot this Country has to turn it around

If not with Dems just same old garbage that we live in

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Heritage just dropped the odds for Romney to be GOP nominee from 100-1 to 38-1

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey89 View Post
    I put 200 on Rubio when he was +200, now he's like +120

I believe this is a good bet my friend.

First 12