daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If Green Bay has someone like, I dunno, jay Cutler as their qb, they're probably a 2-7 or 3-6 team.

Their offensive line sucks. Their runningbacks suck. James Jones can't separate and get open. Go look at Sunday's box score and tell me if you've honestly heard of half the schlubs that caught the ball from Rodgers.

They still have Goldilocks and a good defense. Should still be a playoff team...but they are hurting right now.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Green bay will win. James starks will play well and be open if they blitz. Defense fine and they play well against Minnesota. Good spot for packers.

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy-Man View Post
    I don't care. They are a game down in the North. Tell me how GB doesn't win. This could be an all-in play. I seriously see no way they lose 4 in a row. Losing to DET this week makes it even better.
    Umm GB doesn't win because Lacy is overweight and ineffective and Starks is a pedestrian RB at best? Couple that with the fact that GB receivers without Jordy Nelson can't achieve separation and you wonder why their offense can't get anything going.

The holes in the GB armor have become apparent the last 4-5 weeks. Minn has been an ATS machine the last two years and it will continue this week. Minn 20 GB 13.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

More bets on Green Bay, but sharp money on Minnesota early which moved the line from GB -1 to GB +1. Johnny Hamburger may push the packers up to favorites again by kickoff. Doubt it's getting to -3 either way though without something screwy

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    If Green Bay has someone like, I dunno, jay Cutler as their qb, they're probably a 2-7 or 3-6 team.

Their offensive line sucks. Their runningbacks suck. James Jones can't separate and get open. Go look at Sunday's box score and tell me if you've honestly heard of half the schlubs that caught the ball from Rodgers.

They still have Goldilocks and a good defense. Should still be a playoff team...but they are hurting right now.
    This. Aaron Rodgers is one of the best of all time, but he alone can't propel his team at this point in the season. When Lacy burst on the scene it made the Packers much more deadly because all the sudden they had a very good power running attack on top of their formidable passing game.

Lacy is a shell of his former self, a bum ankle and too much KFC will do that. Starks is a pedestrian RB. Davante Adams is a fraction of the receiver Jordy Nelson is. On top of all that, the GB O-line is looking like garbage.

To all those who are saying GB is in a good spot... What about Minn? They have been in GBs shadow for a LONG time and will be treating this as their super bowl in front of their home crowd. Minn's defense will overmatch GBs weak offense.

Will be a good game, but GB will not win.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Still thinking Green Bay?

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

It's a pretty wild adjustment in each team's handicap for Packers to be +1 here. I think you gotta back the Packers here on principle. Minnesota was the beneficiary of an erroneous adjustment last week against the Raiders and thus this week are the ones getting too much credit.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Vikings haven't played ANYONE. Of course GB is dysfunctional right now when they have to play vs 2 undefeated teams B2B on the road. Packers are not losing to the Vikings next week. I don't know how many times I can say that, it's not happening.
    what is with all these fools saying the vikes havent played anyone?!?!?! its the nfl, anyone can win any week, saying this is just pathetic, but take a look, the vikes defense is fantastic, its a LB and a saftey short of the purple people eatter days.... they are a very good and disciplined unit....got blown out week 1 but other wise have played fantastic, they dont miss that kick vs the broncos they win that game, was all vikes 2nd half.....held rivers to nothing, shut the chiefs down, and everyone last week was saying oakland were gonna toast them, you know doubt were prolly saying that somewhere last week as well....

Go ahead bet Vikings. Doesn't matter to me. You guys have to look at situational plays. It was a bad spot for Packers. I'm a big follow of the NFC North as my Lions are in the division, but GB is still GB. They ain't losing to Minnesota, trust me.
    it was a bad spot for the packers??? what, and its a good spot for them this weekend??? on the road against a divisional opponent that will be on national tv?? the vikes will be up for this big, packers have so many issues...your clearly not a big follower of the north, you have no clue on how bad the packers are and how good that vikes defense really is....you just look at the names and think holy shit the packers are plus money!? square fool.....put me down for 150 betpoints my man...and stop with this nonsense...you havent a clue....

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Why is this in ncaa basketball forum

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

I would have went for it on 4th and 2

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Walsh is the only kicker who is automatic at 50 yards but can't hit an extra point

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Can Khalil go a fukkin drive without a penalty

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Rodgers is a disaster

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Packers kinda controlling this. They will break through soon

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Surprised Peterson didn't get called for a penalty.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Vikings keep shooting themselves in the foot. Least penalized team in the league and they're getting flagged left and right

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

I understand roger Goodell is there so the refs are scared shitless to flag the packers, but try to call it both ways. Packers holding too

Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

Quote Originally Posted by bigballa View Post
    what is with all these fools saying the vikes havent played anyone?!?!?! its the nfl, anyone can win any week, saying this is just pathetic, but take a look, the vikes defense is fantastic, its a LB and a saftey short of the purple people eatter days.... they are a very good and disciplined unit....got blown out week 1 but other wise have played fantastic, they dont miss that kick vs the broncos they win that game, was all vikes 2nd half.....held rivers to nothing, shut the chiefs down, and everyone last week was saying oakland were gonna toast them, you know doubt were prolly saying that somewhere last week as well....

it was a bad spot for the packers??? what, and its a good spot for them this weekend??? on the road against a divisional opponent that will be on national tv?? the vikes will be up for this big, packers have so many issues...your clearly not a big follower of the north, you have no clue on how bad the packers are and how good that vikes defense really is....you just look at the names and think holy shit the packers are plus money!? square fool.....put me down for 150 betpoints my man...and stop with this nonsense...you havent a clue....

Shut up. You really think Minnesota is gonna be 2 games up in the division. This is the same ole Vikings team. Ain't shit changed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Minny cannot do anything

It looks like Vikes can NEVER beat Green Bay

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Roll on Packers.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33110

Same old crappy vikings team

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Worst game Minnesota has played since week 1.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

R......... E.............. L.......... A............... X...............

Just...

RELAX

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Minny backers will be buried next weekend

GB was the play

Lazy-Man

Never in doubt.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

funny thread

Lazy-Man

No comments after my play hits. Why do I bother posting lol. SBR posters sucks. No wonder half you guys here can't end up in the positive units at the end of the season.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

No comments after my play hits. Why do I bother posting lol. SBR posters sucks. No wonder half you guys here can't end up in the positive units at the end of the season.
    Haha there are good posters here just that they are few and far between.

This is a gambling forum. Of course you're going to have guys bitter as most lose...

Higherups incite guys so that they'll use their emotions and get buried...

Wash rinse repeat. Its a no brainer...

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Spot on call Lazy!!

First 12