daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Are the Seahawks done?

Basically have to go 5-2 with this schedule and get help. Pittsburgh and Minnesota going to be huge games

Nov 22. SF 4:25-FOX Tickets
    Nov 29 PIT 4:25-CBS Tickets
    Dec 6 @MIN 1:00-FOX Tickets
    Dec 13 @BAL 8:30-NBC Tickets
    Dec 20 CLE 4:05-FOX Tickets
    Dec 27 STL 4:25-FOX Tickets
    Jan 3 @ARI

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

It appears seachickens are on the wrong side of the hill

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

yes, they are toast. after giving away last years super bowl and getting off to a horrific start this year they have given up. just going through the motions now and banking their game checks. they know with the schedule ahead of them they are doomed to not even make the playoffs and that's all right with them. if you watch pete the poodles sideline expressions and enthusiasm compared to last year you can see he has also given up and is searching want ads for college head coaching jobs for next year.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    It appears seachickens are on the wrong side of the hill
    It was a nice dynasty while it lasted. Plenty of characters, trash talk, and the emergence of one of the more embarrassing fan bases we've seen in a few years.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

No, not yet. They'll man up and win the next five games at least. They may not lose again, especially if Arizona doesn't need a win in week 17. If the Cardinals can dodge that physical matchup a week before the playoffs, they sure will. They've had the lead in the fourth quarter in every single game this season. They'll figure out a way. I expect them to be there when the games really matter, and we all know that no one wants to play them.

Break down their remaining schedule.

They own SF

There's no way Pittsburgh is crossing three time zones and beating a desperate Seahawks team in Seattle

Minnesota, an obvious pretender, is not built to compete with teams like Seattle

Baltimore could be strangely difficult, but why the Ravens would want to win at this point is beyond me

Cleveland at home

A quickly fading Rams team at home

At Arizona in the game mentioned above

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    No, not yet. They'll man up and win the next five games at least. They may not lose again, especially if Arizona doesn't need a win in week 17. If the Cardinals can dodge that physical matchup a week before the playoffs, they sure will. They've had the lead in the fourth quarter in every single game this season. They'll figure out a way. I expect them to be there when the games really matter, and we all know that no one wants to play them.

Break down their remaining schedule.

They own SF

There's no way Pittsburgh is crossing three time zones and beating a desperate Seahawks team in Seattle

Minnesota, an obvious pretender, is not built to compete with teams like Seattle

Baltimore could be strangely difficult, but why the Ravens would want to win at this point is beyond me

Cleveland at home

A quickly fading Rams team at home

At Arizona in the game mentioned above
    Weren't they home & desperate last night?

a 7-2 pretender? Wish my team had that problem.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hard to say because if you know their outcome you would be rich

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Weren't they home & desperate last night?

a 7-2 pretender? Wish my team had that problem.
    Are you saying Minnesota is a playoff threat? Please.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

They remind me a little of the Seahawks rise to power. Their defense is legit and they run the ball. I'd probably take Carolina & Arizona over them now. The rest will depend on home field. You think Green Bay is bad, wait until we get outdoor playoff games in Minnesota this year

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I think Minnesota is built like sea but is a really different team

First off Lynch is no AP even though he's great in his own right. No one in history is adrian peterson.

Secondly, sea defense is probably the best defense in nfl history for a 3 year span.

The minnesota defense does not feature even one top 3 player at their position. So it's a little far fetched to say they are like seattle in that respect.

Diggs is better than any receiver sea has recently had.

Is minny a playoff threat?

eh. I don't know. they have the best player in football though. maybe the best player in history when it's all said and done.

is seattle done?

i don't think so.

as bad as seattle has played, if they get to the playoffs, they will be a compeltely different team. a lot of people will refer back to reg season numbers which mean nothing in the playoffs. that defense in the playoffs? I would not want to face them. No chance.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I think Minnesota is built like sea but is a really different team

First off Lynch is no AP even though he's great in his own right. No one in history is adrian peterson.

Secondly, sea defense is probably the best defense in nfl history for a 3 year span.

The minnesota defense does not feature even one top 3 player at their position. So it's a little far fetched to say they are like seattle in that respect.

Diggs is better than any receiver sea has recently had.

Is minny a playoff threat?

eh. I don't know. they have the best player in football though. maybe the best player in history when it's all said and done.

is seattle done?

i don't think so.

as bad as seattle has played, if they get to the playoffs, they will be a compeltely different team. a lot of people will refer back to reg season numbers which mean nothing in the playoffs. that defense in the playoffs? I would not want to face them. No chance.
    Goat I just don't see their D being the force they used to be. I get you can argue you had leads in the 4th q of I think 4 games now (Eagles had leads in 4th of 3 games they lost). They just got torched for 39 last night, gave up 27 to Carolina and honestly other than the Bears shutout, they haven't been super impressive. 2-2 at home. Their wins coming against a 4-5 bears team, a 2-7 lions team, a 3-6 San Fran team, and a 2-7 cowgirls team. Even 2 of those wins were by a combined 5 points.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Well they are a division leader right now so I'd say yes

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Who cares

Goat Milk

Goat I just don't see their D being the force they used to be. I get you can argue you had leads in the 4th q of I think 4 games now (Eagles had leads in 4th of 3 games they lost). They just got torched for 39 last night, gave up 27 to Carolina and honestly other than the Bears shutout, they haven't been super impressive. 2-2 at home. Their wins coming against a 4-5 bears team, a 2-7 lions team, a 3-6 San Fran team, and a 2-7 cowgirls team. Even 2 of those wins were by a combined 5 points.
    I think from a talent perspective nothing has changed with their d.

They have the best FS in the league.

They have the best SS in the league.

They have a top 4 CB in the league.

They have the best MLB in the league

They have 2 top 15 OLBs, and they have a top 5 DL.

Something is not right though between them, you're right. Chemistry? Confidence? Trust? Desire? Something is amiss. That's why I think if they sneak into the playoffs, you're gonna see that dominant defense, because suddenly they know a SB is up for grabs....

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Who cares
    i do

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18961

They would have to go 3-4 to get a wild card. Probably only be favored in the Bears and Giants games at home. If the Lions can beat the Packers in Lambeau - why not the Vikes winning at home? I would say they are a threat to win 3 more games. The best thing they have going for them is that they have been playing outside the last years. The dome was the worst thing that ever happened to them and will happen again next year.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18961

As far as the Seahawks - Run option QB's need to run! Russell Wilson has schackles on him - he has been told - do not run and get hurt.

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11030

Love the Hawks, but this season is pretty much over. The trade for Jimmy Graham is about as big a disaster as can be imagined. He is soft. The team gave up their best o-lineman for him. Front office gets a lot of credit for great moves, but the Percy Harvin and Jimmy Graham decisions are pretty bad. Our offense has completely moved away from what worked, which was zone read running and play action off that look. The loss last night had a lot to do with Arizona being a pretty damn good team who was a lot hungrier than Seattle. They also have 4 solid receivers, none of which are worse than our best.

Stick a fork in em. 2015 is done.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

they gave to much money to the wrong players , now its [ you get what you paid for playing ]

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    They would have to go 3-4 to get a wild card. Probably only be favored in the Bears and Giants games at home. If the Lions can beat the Packers in Lambeau - why not the Vikes winning at home? I would say they are a threat to win 3 more games. The best thing they have going for them is that they have been playing outside the last years. The dome was the worst thing that ever happened to them and will happen again next year.
    what does the lions beating the packers have anything to do with the minnesota gb matchup? every matchup is different.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I think from a talent perspective nothing has changed with their d.

They have the best FS in the league.

They have the best SS in the league.

They have a top 4 CB in the league.

They have the best MLB in the league

They have 2 top 15 OLBs, and they have a top 5 DL.

Something is not right though between them, you're right. Chemistry? Confidence? Trust? Desire? Something is amiss. That's why I think if they sneak into the playoffs, you're gonna see that dominant defense, because suddenly they know a SB is up for grabs....
    Goater it's your team And you're representing so I respect that. Good luck the rest of the season

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

The Vikes to me are a coin flip team right now, If 10 wins gets a wildcard spot then I think they can do it, what happens after that who knows...Even if they make it and get bounced it will be a successful season, if Teddy can progress and they draft well this team is setup to be pretty damn good over the next couple years

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    It was a nice dynasty while it lasted. Plenty of characters, trash talk, and the emergence of one of the more embarrassing fan bases we've seen in a few years.
    so true, it doesn't get any worst as a fan base

Goat Milk

told you guys. they're still in it when most thought they were done.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Just like last year, look bad in first 6 games, then they hit their stride

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    yes, they are toast. after giving away last years super bowl and getting off to a horrific start this year they have given up. just going through the motions now and banking their game checks. they know with the schedule ahead of them they are doomed to not even make the playoffs and that's all right with them. if you watch pete the poodles sideline expressions and enthusiasm compared to last year you can see he has also given up and is searching want ads for college head coaching jobs for next year.
    Bahahahah

POOLSIDE

Tried telling you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

POOLSIDE

Well they are a division leader right now so I'd say yes
    I wasn't asking if they're a threat to make the playoffs. I was asking if anyone actually thinks they're a threat to win in the playoffs. There's a gigantic difference.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Bahahahah
    ok they made it. but laying 5 1/2 or 6 at minn in below zero temps is probably the most over inflated line i've ever seen.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

lmao no they aren't done.. they'll win this game but it will be 23-20 seahawks

JGuer04
    JGuer04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Never know with seattle, they don't fail to come out of left field and surprise you.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by JGuer04 View Post
    Never know with seattle, they don't fail to come out of left field and surprise you.
    surprise me by losing outright? ..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    ok they made it. but laying 5 1/2 or 6 at minn in below zero temps is probably the most over inflated line i've ever seen.
    Have you seen the scoring differential it's like 146-32 last five road games

SEAHAWKS got their mojo back at the right time this first game isn't s problem next round we will have our work cut out for us but road teams have won recently in Super Bowl edpecially good defense and running game teams see steelers and my Giants
    Mans Wilson is our X factor ever since Graham got hurt our wide receivers have been on point and Wilson has shown everyone he's not a game manager

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blazer you have been looking real bad as of late

What do you do next to get more handicapping respect here??

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Blazer you have been looking real bad as of late

What do you do next to get more handicapping respect here??

I didn't say they were done, I asked the question. What are you doing next to get more reading comprehension

12 Last