bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    congrats to Mike Jamm on winning it!
    Mike Spamm didn't win, nor did he cash...dumbass.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hmmm.... you may be right, wussy....

I now recall that two hours after the trny, sbr's game client showed him as the chip leader.... guess it froze up as it is want to do..... because I now recall seeing chip stack numbers next to the names when I closed out the damn thing............

oh well............ who did win?

bobbywaves

Come on Donkey, you can't be this stupid. The results are still in the poker lobby & are listed in this post above as well: Update: $940 has been donated to the French Red...

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Nope, didn't win or cash. Just glad to be a part of it. All for a good cause.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

can we get a badge

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Come on Donkey, you can't be this stupid. The results are still in the poker lobby & are listed in this post above as well: Update: $940 has been donated to the French Red...
    hey fukhead, some of us have lives and don't sit around gazing at the sbr poker client to see if they should dive into a trny b/c it might have one or two less players than the others....'

didn't know the results were still up, you dumb fuk, b/c haven't been on it all day

about to sign in to play the 8 pm, so, as usual, you pathetic unemployed welfare fuk, go fuk yourself

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Damn. I missed this.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

hey fukhead, some of us have lives and don't sit around gazing at the sbr poker client to see if they should dive into a trny b/c it might have one or two less players than the others....'

bobbywaves

didn't know the results were still up, you dumb fuk, b/c haven't been on it all day

about to sign in to play the 8 pm, so, as usual, you pathetic unemployed welfare fuk, go fuk yourself
    Benefit tourney results were posted in this thread you're reading & posting in dipshit, yet you still couldn't figure out who won it. You had to register for the 9pm ET tourney 2day, if you weren't so ignorant you would have seen the benefit results in poker lobby.

For someone who claims not to be on SBR all day, you sure have the time to change avatar like your underwear...once a week. How's a broke dikk like you going to pay that 5k reward your avatar advertises?

Your infatuation with Waves is the same that women experience. But unlike you I'm heterosexual, which was obvious at the Bash you couldn't afford to attend. So go find another guy to stalk & service at your gloryhole Donkey.

First 123