FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Good work Dom

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Villanova -12
    Nova has won in an onslaught the last two meetings with their cross-town rival by 28 & 30, respectively. St Joe's stars Bembry shot 5 of 15 and Demery 1 of 9 in the matchup last season. In fact, last season 5 of St Joe's key returning players shot 23% vs Nova, while 6 of Nova's returners shot 57% in that game. Furthermore, Ochefu, Arci & Hart shot 42% in this matchup even two years ago. I don't see Villanova being intimidated by 4,000 fans just across town - hell, a quarter of them will be nova fans anyways.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Villanova -12
    Nova has won in an onslaught the last two meetings with their cross-town rival by 28 & 30, respectively. St Joe's stars Bembry shot 5 of 15 and Demery 1 of 9 in the matchup last season. In fact, last season 5 of St Joe's key returning players shot 23% vs Nova, while 6 of Nova's returners shot 57% in that game. Furthermore, Ochefu, Arci & Hart shot 42% in this matchup even two years ago. I don't see Villanova being intimidated by 4,000 fans just across town - hell, a quarter of them will be nova fans anyways.
    dom be very careful here. This is a city series game (Big 5) and games like this make the season for teams like St. Joes / Lasalle / Temple. Hagen Arena a tough place to play & I doubt 1000 nova fans getting tickets for this one.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Miami -6
    The U is a better shooting team than Nebraska in all categories - FG%, FT%, 3PT%. Miami is lighting it up from deep and the husker's 3pt D is nothing to write home about. I think its a good thing Miami lost to Northeastern (not a bad squad, but still small time) as its a wake-up call and they need to come to play at Nebraska. Hurricanes were a little Jeckly and Hyde last year but here's hoping for some consistency.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Ohio State +7
    Lot of points to get at home. Loss of London Perrantes will shake up UVa backcourt. Think home crowd helps keep it close here.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Ohio state was almost a play for me but I couldn't pull the trigger

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Brutal missed FT at the end by miami to only win by 5 and miss the push... Dammit.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

32-18-2

Big card today... Will post my plays in a bit. Let's get it.
    Points Awarded:

blackHIPPY gave DOM_Toretto 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Syracuse -5 & -4
    Gbinije is as hot as any player in the country right now, and the Orange should come home to a packed dome of probably 25,000+ fans after getting 2 great wins in the Bahamas. The Carrier Dome is a tough place to play for any visiting team as it screws with depth perception, and wisconsin is not fit to handle a zone d with their poor 3pt shooting.

Tulsa +3
    Some RLM going on with this line, as money pours in on OkSt yet the line shrunk. I see the Tulsa guards dictating this game, especially with Phil Forte out. Last season OkSt won by 15, but 49 of their points were from graduated Nash & Hickey, and injured Forte. Meanwhile Tulsa guard combo Harrison & Woodard were able to put up 30 and I expect at least that much from them tonight. Wrong team favored in this in-state showdown.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Grambling State +28
    Again, too many points for this squad who is considerably improved from the worst team in the country last year. The lines will catch on eventually, but this season they're just a middle of the pack bad team. And that's too many points for a shaky shooting Marquette team to lay. Grambling has big bodies to clog the interior and force Marquette to take inconsistent outside shots. I fear if Ellenson gets to the line a lot he's a great FT shooter for a big man, but in the end I see Marquette winning by 16-22 range.

jooshoowa
    jooshoowa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3318

Thoughts on SMU -6 Dom? I'm assuming you're waiting to see if Nic Moore plays? Noticed you said you liked them in another thread. BOL

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by jooshoowa View Post
    Thoughts on SMU -6 Dom? I'm assuming you're waiting to see if Nic Moore plays? Noticed you said you liked them in another thread. BOL
    Never heard on Nic so I stayed off it. Bol.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Indiana +10

BYU +10

Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Good call on Tulsa Dom....Keep em coming

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Thinking of playing the under in the Gonzaga/Wash St game...thoughts Dom?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick11 View Post
    Good call on Tulsa Dom....Keep em coming
    Thanks Mav, appreciate the support. Looking back, I'd still bet Cuse but it would only be 1 unit instead of 2, and my Tulsa bet would be 2u instead of 1u.

Tulsa had the RLM going for it and Wiscy had the RLM for them. I know THam (who I respect a lot in NCAAB) said RLM hasn't been dependable this year but I disagree...

Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Im with you on BYU +10....Don't think they'll win but believe they will cover.....let's get it!

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Thanks Mav, appreciate the support. Looking back, I'd still bet Cuse but it would only be 1 unit instead of 2, and my Tulsa bet would be 2u instead of 1u.

Tulsa had the RLM going for it and Wiscy had the RLM for them. I know THam (who I respect a lot in NCAAB) said RLM hasn't been dependable this year but I disagree...
    Tham clueless

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

34-21-2

Rough night last night. Weak card today... We'll see if we can squeeze out a winner or two though.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Long Beach +7
    Solid squad with talented transfers, played OkSt and SDSU tough, and have decent wins over the Hall and BYU. CSU's starting guard Scott remains out and I can see their backcourt struggling a bit.

James Madison -6
    Tough game on the road for Western Michigan as the Broncos continue to struggle with their best player Tava still on crutches.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

35-21-3

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Nice job last night

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Monmouth ML (-130)
    Better team, especially defensively, and has been battle tested with wins vs USC, UCLA, & Notre Dame. Should be able to keep the hot streak going @ Canisius.

UNLV +1
    The Rebels are very tall throughout the whole lineup, and their length will give Oregon a lot of problems. UNLV will force a lot of turnovers. They'll clog the interior, forcing the Ducks to shoot from outside which is one of their major weaknesses.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Monmouth ML (-130)
    Better team, especially defensively, and has been battle tested with wins vs USC, UCLA, & Notre Dame. Should be able to keep the hot streak going @ Canisius.

UNLV +1
    The Rebels are very tall throughout the whole lineup, and their length will give Oregon a lot of problems. UNLV will force a lot of turnovers. They'll clog the interior, forcing the Ducks to shoot from outside which is one of their major weaknesses.
    Keep up the good work. Good info. Thanks

grombom125
    grombom125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Lurker here Dom. I was on OU because of Dorsey, but changed last minute because of you. Write up was on point. Thanks for saving/making me money. Keep it going my man.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Evansville -3
    Returning 79 of 79 points from this matchup last year, while murray state lost Payne and the majority of its 81 points from last season's matchup. Racers will have no answer for the Ace's Mockavicious.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

I'm down in Indy to support my Spartan Dawgs in football... Very little service with the huge crowd down here. Only could get in 1 bet on NCAAB by having my bro remote bet it for me. Goodluck guys and hit me up if you're in Indy for the Spartans - Hawkeyes game! I'm at Kilroys now, then Slippery Noodle then who knows before Lucas Oil Stadium!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

U
    I'm down in Indy to support my Spartan Dawgs in football... Very little service with the huge crowd down here. Only could get in 1 bet on NCAAB by having my bro remote bet it for me. Goodluck guys and hit me up if you're in Indy for the Spartans - Hawkeyes game! I'm at Kilroys now, then Slippery Noodle then who knows before Lucas Oil Stadium!
    Enjoy!! Should be an intense game.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Vanderbilt +3
    Their size gives Rico Gathers problems - he & Motley went combined 1/10 shooting for 4 pts and 8 boards last year at vandy. Vandy's weakness may be defending the three but baylor may be out of wack from deep after shooting 3/17 from 3 vs Prarie View last game.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

38-22-3

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Marquette -17
    They've been improving each game and shout rout SJSU at home tonight. Marquette has more size down low but still stretch bigs to cover SJSU's stretch big. I like MU ability to cover big spreads at home as even the centers Ellenson and Fischer shoot FTs well.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Tremendous job thus far guy

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    Tremendous job thus far guy
    Thank you. Let's keep it going with a big Super Tuesday trifecta.

Evansville +3
    I can see Arkansas big Kingsley getting into foul trouble trying to handle Mockavicious. The Aces are the better team to me, yet they continue to be underrated.

Uconn +2
    I'll take the better defense in this matchup, and the team who can score down low better. I can see maryland struggling on the road here and turning the ball over a lot. Uconn can own the boards which should be crucial in this matchup.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

UNLV +8
    Height advantage at play here, becuase is wichy state can't penetrate they would rely on perimeter shooting which isn't very good. Francamp is a lights out shooter but idk how oiled he'll be on his first game. Shockers miss lots of shots so UNLV rebounding advantage is big - will create more possessions and more trips to the FT line for the rebels.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

40-24-3

First 1234567 ... Last