smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Indiana did their part, the Celtics were horrible.

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

Sorry for your bad luck, dontknowhowtobet.

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Thanks guys, I'm actually quite surprised from all the comments/feedback here, it is very supportive and I appreciate that.

I'm actually glad that this happened to me, and I'm glad that I shared this in the forum, because I've been going through several sleepless nights and it's always good to get this wake-up-call and get back to reality, and realize that pending/unknown outcomes result in unknown outcomes, it's quite impossible to foresee it but kudos to those who bet on the other side of the coin.

I think this was a great thing that I finally got this wake up call, I needed it several days ago already.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    Thanks guys, I'm actually quite surprised from all the comments/feedback here, it is very supportive and I appreciate that.

I'm actually glad that this happened to me, and I'm glad that I shared this in the forum, because I've been going through several sleepless nights and it's always good to get this wake-up-call and get back to reality, and realize that pending/unknown outcomes result in unknown outcomes, it's quite impossible to foresee it but kudos to those who bet on the other side of the coin.

I think this was a great thing that I finally got this wake up call, I needed it several days ago already.
    That's called the stockmarket kid and these days it aint a lot different to betting sports for avg investor...

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    if you have something to say, please make it relevant, thanks
    bumping up your post after OP loses really shows him man. gl on your wagers

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

I feel for donut cause he is in love with totals. But that love is not reciprocated too often.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Tough loss. Take a break, and regroup. keep an eye out for one of my free $$$ soccer totals in next 48 hours. Earn some back.

Peace

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

sorry for your loss, hope you recoup and keep a level head

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post
    Tough loss. Take a break, and regroup. keep an eye out for one of my free $$$ soccer totals in next 48 hours. Earn some back.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    sorry for your loss, hope you recoup and keep a level head
    Thanks guys.
    I am not planning to keep on betting for the time being, but I know as an addict that I've said it before ... I just finished typing and documenting all the emotions/feelings that I have from all this, it's all here in case someone wants to read it:

http://www.gamblingstories.com/topic...emorable-date/

11/11/2015 - this is a very interesting date, it could be a new beginning, so this where I'm trying to take it, into a new beginning.
    I'm all okay, I have enough thank god, so don't worry about this loss - I will be worried though if I would keep on doing what I did.

Wishing the best to everyone here!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: existential

First 12