eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Oklahoma over Baylor this weekend!

The line is dropping fast guys. Get on this one now!
    Oklahoma +3 or Oklahoma ML!

Hurry Hurry Hurry!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Don't give up on Baylor. They have defeated Oklahoma twice in a row and three out of the last four times the two played. Baylor has lost 1 home game in the past 4+ seasons. They are 8-1 off of back to back ATS losses. They also have a very good offense. Their defense is improving, but still below average. OU has had a dream season, with one exception, and that will cost them a playhoff spot no matter what happens here. Their offense has become a scoring machine and their defense has been very good in the past 4 games. This is a very tough game to call. Pass.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Okl a good bet

I thought they lost on some fluke ending at Georgia a ways back..blew a big lead?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Oklahoma has a defense. They will win. On ML +150

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

baylor still getting no respect so pretty much still under radar = suits them just fine. this wont be the tough game for them, that will be @Ok state and @tcu.

OU overrated imo, line was -7 yesterday now -2.5 = baylor all day

one of the idiots on espn has OU in the playoff right now over baylor and OK state, LOL that network should be off the air the crap they spew out now

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    baylor still getting no respect so pretty much still under radar = suits them just fine. this wont be the tough game for them, that will be @Ok state and @tcu.

OU overrated imo, line was -7 yesterday now -2.5 = baylor all day

one of the idiots on espn has OU in the playoff right now over baylor and OK state, LOL that network should be off the air the crap they spew out now
    I don't think OU will make the playoff but if they win out they'll be ranked #5 or #6 and will just need Notre Dame to lose to Stanford. You realize OU still controls their own destiny in the Big 12 right?

If you look at upcoming schedules, a lot of these teams ranked ahead of OU play each other and OU has the "luxury" of being able to knock off both Baylor and OSU.

Teams like Bama/Florida, Ohio State/Iowa, Utah/ Stanford, etc. will start eliminating each other.

As an OU fan, I'm rooting for the following:

• A Clemson loss bc it would eliminate the ACC
    • A Notre Dame loss
    • A Stanford loss to Oregon or Cal
    • OU to win out of course

Basically, it seems like a pipe dream at this point.....after this weekend, things may be a little more clear. Personally, I think OU will win 2 of their three remaining games but I just don't see them beating both OSU and Baylor. Those are two tough road games.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 11-09-15 at 09:07 PM.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Ya that was Robert smith

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    good value!

CWD
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I don't think OU will make the playoff but if they win out they'll be ranked #5 or #6 and will just need Notre Dame to lose to Stanford. You realize OU still controls their own destiny in the Big 12 right?

If you look at upcoming schedules, a lot of these teams ranked ahead of OU play each other and OU has the "luxury" of being able to knock off both Baylor and OSU.

Teams like Bama/Florida, Ohio State/Iowa, Utah/ Stanford, etc. will start eliminating each other.

As an OU fan, I'm rooting for the following:

• A Clemson loss bc it would eliminate the ACC
    • A Notre Dame loss
    • A Stanford loss to Oregon or Cal
    • OU to win out of course

Basically, it seems like a pipe dream at this point.....after this weekend, things may be a little more clear. Personally, I think OU will win 2 of their three remaining games but I just don't see them beating both OSU and Baylor. Those are two tough road games.
    actually baylor and Ok state both control their own destiny. if either win out they will be undefeated with wins over OU, TCU, and Ok state/baylor - that should be more than enough to put whichever of the two is undefeated in and im sure there will be a couple losses among the top 4. i dont think a one loss team out of big 12 gets in very small chance of that.

OU has one bad loss to texas if they run the table theyre most likely going to get shut out, i would say thats almost guaranteed. maybe im wrong but controlling your own destiny in this case would mean win out and you are guaranteed in?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Should be a good game

BigDofBA

actually baylor and Ok state both control their own destiny. if either win out they will be undefeated with wins over OU, TCU, and Ok state/baylor - that should be more than enough to put whichever of the two is undefeated in and im sure there will be a couple losses among the top 4. i dont think a one loss team out of big 12 gets in very small chance of that.

OU has one bad loss to texas if they run the table theyre most likely going to get shut out, i would say thats almost guaranteed. maybe im wrong but controlling your own destiny in this case would mean win out and you are guaranteed in?
    You misread my post man.

I'm saying that OU controls their own destiny in the Big 12. As for the playoff, they need a lot of help. That's where my bullets come in on what needs to happen for them to get in the playoff.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

baylor as had a soft run . ou all day

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

OU has beaten absolutely no one

CWD
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    You misread my post man.

I'm saying that OU controls their own destiny in the Big 12. As for the playoff, they need a lot of help. That's where my bullets come in on what needs to happen for them to get in the playoff.
    kind of moot point since you edited that part out.

and controlling their own destiny in big 12 means absolutely nothing unless a conference championship banner gets you excited. im pulling for baylor but 1 loss in the big 12 this year and your season was pretty much a waste of time its undefeated or bust imo.

CWD
    Update your status

thats actually kind of funny, OU controls their own destiny to a conference championship that has no championship LOL

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Okl a good bet

I thought they lost on some fluke ending at Georgia a ways back..blew a big lead?
    Texas crushed them! Hard to overcome that loss...

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Texas crushed them! Hard to overcome that loss...
    It is flukey. Its a big rivalry for a century. Those two teams hate each other.

vividjohn45

But yeah. My heart broke that day cuz i knew no nat champ for OU. To win a nat. Champ. Big 12 has to go undefeated. Hell three yrs ago ok state went 12-1 beat stanford in fiesta and they let bama play lsu again
    And bama won nat champ with a reg season loss to. Lsu
    Lol
    Last edited by vividjohn45; 11-10-15 at 01:16 AM.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    OU has beaten absolutely no one
    And Baylor has? I can't think of one team with a more pathetic schedule can you?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Baylor 1H only

They start off strong then wilt 2nd half

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Baylor been waiting for this game to shut everyone up about how they haven't beaten anyone...Oklahoma been waiting for this game to shut up everyone believing Baylor belongs....

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    And Baylor has? I can't think of one team with a more pathetic schedule can you?
    Of course they haven't, but for some people here to be touting OU as one of the best 4 teams is laughable.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Oklahoma is the best team in a flag football conference. Even Stoops can't fuk this one up...Sooners SU.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    Of course they haven't, but for some people here to be touting OU as one of the best 4 teams is laughable.
    Well just because they lost to a team that isn't very good doesn't mean much, OSU won a title losing to VT last year, this last stretch of the season will show how good they really are. I think Baylors defense will be exposed in this game. At some point that freshmen qb will have to bail out Baylor, no pun intended, and he won't have the luxury of throwing to wide open receivers every play like he has been used too as they ran out of cupcakes to play.

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    Oklahoma is the best team in a flag football conference. Even Stoops can't fuk this one up...Sooners SU.
    Still a few teams in big 12 that could win nat champ in week 10. So you are wrong.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Is there a total yet on this game?

Renegades

Only problem with playing OU is that they have the great blowhard coach Stoops. The guy could fakk up a wet dream

Renegades

His record in big games is 50-50 at best, although most of the time he screws it up when OU is favored

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    His record in big games is 50-50 at best, although most of the time he screws it up when OU is favored
    He is 52-27 against the top 25 and is the only coach to win all four BCS games and a national title.

52-27 is winning 66% of the time btw.

Stoop's problem is that he wins so much that any loss is a bad loss.

He isn't Meyer or Saban but there really aren't many coaches that have a better resume.

Are you unloading on Baylor?

My theory is when people start talking out their ass and start throwing out random numbers that aren't accurate...you fade them. Please take Baylor.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

It's a big game so Stoops has to lose right? Oklahoma is lucky that Baylor's QB is out or Baylor would run right through them. I'm staying away.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Oklahoma lost to Texas. They can't keep up with Baylor offense.

CWD
    Update your status

stidham isnt that much of a dropoff he is the real deal

opened at -7 but the -2.5 looks tasty to me

BigDofBA

stidham isnt that much of a dropoff he is the real deal

opened at -7 but the -2.5 looks tasty to me
    If the game was in Norman I would feel a lot better about OU's chances. Stidham has more talent than Russell, the dude is just green. He has a cannon for an arm and is mobile as well.

The only real advantage OU has is that Baylor hasn't been tested all season.

bigdiesel6
    bigdiesel6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 822

Baylor covers.

12 Last