eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Student body President Payton Head should have been expelled for lying when he sent out twitter messages confirming that the KKK was on campus which caused a panic. This is also the same person who claimed a truck with rednecks in it yelled racial slurs at him. This whole thing is starting to sound more and more bogus every day.
    Payton Head is painting his yellow brick road to politics and the lime-light.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by smittyallsports View Post
    This may be the most ignorant logic I have ever seen. Pull these scholarships and what great high school talent is going to go there in the future? They play in the SEC. Imagine black kids being considered sell outs for even considering missouri. That's what would happen. Can they field a successful team with all whites in the SEC? And imagine the negative press they'd receive. They'd get buried. On the heels of the rape case that was poorly handled there and ended in the victim's suicide. You can't be serious.
    any that want to play football. Wise up, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Even worse you went out of your way to show your poor logic by implying black kids wouldn't play there. Nonsense.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

College kids in this generation have to be the stupidest and laziest people alive

It will be the destruction of America

It is why foreigners will take over usa eventually

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Missouri protesters mad that Paris is stealing there spotlight http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...the-spotlight/

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Missouri protesters mad that Paris is stealing there spotlight http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...the-spotlight/
    Envy is one of the biggest problems in this country, and these kids are becoming the poster children of it. They want the money that the 1% "hoards". They wanted the power that the university higher ups held. Now they want the attention even though we just witnessed the biggest terror attack since 9/11. How can anyone sympathize with these brats?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Unreal. I was actually wondering last night if these people would be crying over this kind of thing.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Guess its good to see the players will be suiting up and all is back to normal.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Guess its good to see the players will be suiting up and all is back to normal.
    Some players have said that the team was going to play regardless and that they were just sitting out practice for the "movement"

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Some players have said that the team was going to play regardless and that they were just sitting out practice for the "movement"
    Im just curious what the NCAA would do if the team refused to play.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

This guy preaches the truth... BUT I'm a big believer that we are a product of our environment. I don't care what color you are, you will become what you be around. If you are around shit, you will become shit. There are a lot of things you can point to in the black community, most noted, the destruction of the black family for the reason for so many issues in that community. The war on drugs decimated black men, where many were confined for things that they should have had medical help. Thousands of black men got off the payrolls and ended up incarcerated. So you put these guys in jails, where they become products of that environment. They learn more dirt in prison then anywhere else. Then because they have a record, they can never find a real job. You've created a double whammy. The war on drugs not only hurt the black community but their problems have now impacted everyone.

Put a baby in the perfect environment, no matter what color the baby and it will grow to the expectations of it's parents/environment. There are many white couples that have adopted black babies. Do your research and see where those kids have gone. Give those kids opportunity and they will take advantage of it just like anyone else. There was a couple once that adopted 4 kids and had 2 kids of their own. 2 kids were black, 1 was Asian and another Hispanic. The couple were both PhD scientist. Guess what, EVERYONE of those kids became engineers/scientist. EVERYONE of them were good in math and science. They all liked music and they all wore glasses. Incredible. They all even looked alike. Uncanny. Science has shown that people take on physical features of people they're around most.

It's all about environment and many of today's youth, black, white, yellow, whatever are in some real shitty environments. In Florida over 60% of white boys are dropping out of HS. That is going to have a huge impact on us years from now. We have to find a way to reach one, teach one and build a better way for them. If not, these same kids are going to be knocking on our doors or shooting at our doors.

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Today Some dickhead started flashing his lights at me in the left lane like he was telling me to get over. I couldn't because it was apparent I was beside another car plus I was going over the speed limit already. I got over and he flicked me off as he passed by. He was driving a shitty car, a douchebag, and he was black so I figured life already dealt him a 27 off suit, so I let it go ...

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Missouri protestors were denied entry into Arrowhead stadium tonight for the game. Great move by the stadium I think. They weren't caught up in all the hoopla and said no political statements allowed on signs, just leave them behind or leave the stadium.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave TheSideBet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Chris Rock said it best...

"There ain't a white man in this room that would change places with me. None of you. None of you would change places with me, and I'm rich!"

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    He was driving a shitty car, a douchebag, and he was black so I figured life already dealt him a 27 off suit, so I let it go ...

TheSideBet

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/13/li...-not-missouri/

Now they are saying their swastika tragedy is worse than the Paris attacks and why are they losing attention. My God.

Mac4Lyfe

Wow, that's fukked up but there's a lot of fukked up people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/13/li...-not-missouri/

Now they are saying their swastika tragedy is worse than the Paris attacks and why are they losing attention. My God.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Chris Rock is correct! Astute statement on his behalf.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Long live MIZZU

TheSideBet

J Butler, the hunger strike guy, who claimed he was ran over by the President's car at Homecoming. Here is the video of that day and if anyone can still, with a straight face, support these groups after seeing Butler in fact charge the car and hit it himself, then debate is lost on you. Conveniently the media hasn't put this out there yet but of course it does;t advance the agenda so I can see why they have turned their heads. It's pretty sad the times we live in with 'news reporters' that sway public opinion on issues.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...rotests-050216

Mizzou enrollment down by a significant amount

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...rotests-050216

Mizzou enrollment down by a significant amount
    Can't say that I am surprised.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

what a funny story and really good ending

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

A 1,500 drop in enrollment is a small price to pay for keeping your prized black stallions on the football field. They weren't giving up those prizes and finishing dead last in the SEC for a decade. That would have been a real disaster.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    A 1,500 drop in enrollment is a small price to pay for keeping your prized black stallions on the football field. They weren't giving up those prizes and finishing dead last in the SEC for a decade. That would have been a real disaster.
    The problem is going to be recruiting them from here on out.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    The problem is going to be recruiting them from here on out.
    Probably not. It's blown over. A lot of white people are upset but it is not going to stop black boys from Texas from going to Mizzou.

But trying to break the players definitely would have hurt recruiting. They had to surrender.

creampassion
    creampassion's Avatar Become A Pro!

someone told me that the coach is highly over bearing

First ... 891011