chalkman777
    chalkman777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3177

bookmaker rewards

i have 49000 bookmaker points. what should i do with them?

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

anyone know if they let you get a free payout through btc using rewards points? i dont see an option

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

No payout fee using BTC. It's by far the best option. Not only do you don't have to use redeem your BetPoints, watch your BTCs GROW a lot higher than your requested amount.
    Points Awarded:

blackHIPPY gave Unwritten Law 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Unwritten Law

Actually, I would recommend redeeming those points for cash back and pad your BTCs withdraw to get more.

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

Tell them to bring their exchange betmaker back. Bookmaker offers the worst odds of just about any book !

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by sheepgotwool View Post
    Tell them to bring their exchange betmaker back. Bookmaker offers the worst odds of just about any book !

Usually I agree with this, when I pretty much use 5Dimes and Bookmaker, but Bookmaker sometimes beats them in NBA ML's and Tennis ML's, rarely happens though. Another thing I don't like about Bookmaker is that they don't open up ML's on NFL/NCAA until about wednesday or Thursday sometimes, while 5d has them Sunday night.

And getting money in and out of Bookmaker is 10X better than 5dimes. Bookmaker just raised there limit for payouts via BTC to 25K, instead of just 5K, but still can only request one payout per 7 days, which I don't care for, but not having to every pay for a payout is nice.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikewlgm

Unwritten Law

Last time I saw (last week), the payout limit was a minimum 50 and max 50k. Like I said before, my requested amount that paid out already has risen in value a few g's without doing anything. If I had paper, I would have taken a loss. Start stacking now!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Usually I agree with this, when I pretty much use 5Dimes and Bookmaker, but Bookmaker sometimes beats them in NBA ML's and Tennis ML's, rarely happens though. Another thing I don't like about Bookmaker is that they don't open up ML's on NFL/NCAA until about wednesday or Thursday sometimes, while 5d has them Sunday night.

And getting money in and out of Bookmaker is 10X better than 5dimes. Bookmaker just raised there limit for payouts via BTC to 25K, instead of just 5K, but still can only request one payout per 7 days, which I don't care for, but not having to every pay for a payout is nice.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Last time I saw (last week), the payout limit was a minimum 50 and max 50k. Like I said before, my requested amount that paid out already has risen in value a few g's without doing anything. If I had paper, I would have taken a loss. Start stacking now!

Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 11-03-15 at 05:18 PM.