HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Is it just me, or did the refs screw up royally by starting the clock following that holding penalty with 57 seconds to go? I know it would have taken a miracle (I had the over) but they robbed me of even a chance of that.
    Better question is why take the penalty there if you're Toledo? Looked like he was stopped short (at least measure?). If so, NIU kicks the FG to go up 8 and the over hits.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Toledo had been 52-1 since 2006 when leading by at least 5 points after the third quarter.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

We did get lucky however.... SHIP IT!!!!

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

11/03/15
    08:29PM
    Straight
    No Illinois vs. Toledo - Live Betting - College Football
    No Illinois
    +350
    11/03/15
    11:59PM
    Won

Bet Total

Day Total

Bet
    Bet Date
    Bet Type
    #
    Team
    Game Date
    Risk
    Win
    Result

11/03/15
    09:06PM
    Straight
    No Illinois vs. Toledo - Live Betting - College Football
    No Illinois
    +425
    11/03/15
    11:59PM
    Won

Bet Total

Day Total

Grand Total

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    Better question is why take the penalty there if you're Toledo? Looked like he was stopped short (at least measure?). If so, NIU kicks the FG to go up 8 and the over hits.
    Agreed.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    Amazing analysis and insight here
    Like i said it's called: 'Mac-tion" for a reason and the games aren't over till clock reads zero and was giving a heads-up to those with thin skin not to flip scrip and flip to Toledo if up.
    Quote full context of a persons words first next time cracker

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3956

well, its been fun but I cant afford to upload anymore money sooooooo,,, I have to call it quits from gambling for awhile....I turn away for a moment and find out that NI wins the game,,, IM DONE. this gambling thing sucks,,,first I quit smoking weed Now,,, I have to quit gambling,, whats next,,, I cant jack off anymore,,,what the helllllll.... im gonna pay off my debts/************ and pick up Golf or something,,,,,im not sure sooooo Good bye to all and good luck to everyone....signing OFF in the betting world for awhile,,,,notice I said for awhile,,,,YEAH,,, you know i'll be back laterrrrr on....

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Rob7168 View Post
    well, its been fun but I cant afford to upload anymore money sooooooo,,, I have to call it quits from gambling for awhile....I turn away for a moment and find out that NI wins the game,,, IM DONE. this gambling thing sucks,,,first I quit smoking weed Now,,, I have to quit gambling,, whats next,,, I cant jack off anymore,,,what the helllllll.... im gonna pay off my debts/************ and pick up Golf or something,,,,,im not sure sooooo Good bye to all and good luck to everyone....signing OFF in the betting world for awhile,,,,notice I said for awhile,,,,YEAH,,, you know i'll be back laterrrrr on....
    Treat it as a hobby entertainment investment type thing next go round.

Good-luck

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

What a game!

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Recon 1 like you warned. I saw your post and I was like this guy gets it. Specifically you mentioned gif everyone not to count their coin till clock reads 0

If you look carefully in the second half NI was always in striking distance. It sure felt like the calm before the storm. And boom refs come up with some phantom call on the field goal making sure Toledo was dead and buried. It's not only the refs I am sure a substantial number of the players are on autopilot and knows what's up.

Somebody knows the outcome. The rest is just show.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

underdog

why do I bet chalk spreads??

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Corbin call Stu Feiner and make a video

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    NIU tough squad
    Told ya

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

27 points in 1st , and still can't hit over 😒

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

got NIU at +10.5 in the third quarter!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    got NIU at +10.5 in the third quarter!
    Me too lol

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    Recon 1 like you warned. I saw your post and I was like this guy gets it. Specifically you mentioned gif everyone not to count their coin till clock reads 0

If you look carefully in the second half NI was always in striking distance. It sure felt like the calm before the storm. And boom refs come up with some phantom call on the field goal making sure Toledo was dead and buried. It's not only the refs I am sure a substantial number of the players are on autopilot and knows what's up.

Somebody knows the outcome. The rest is just show.
    Absolutely Gasto. No doubt the refs helped NIU out with that 15 yard personal foul on FG attempt, as Arsenio Hall use to say: "Things that make you say: "HHHHMMMMmmm"
    Mac games are similar to PAC/Mountain west games that anything can happen and not over till clock reads 0. I wonder how many flipped script last night from NIU to Toledo without knowing history of these divisions, i'll bet locals phones were ringing off hook at halftime for the locals to flip and the locals proabably charged some high juice with Mac QB out and stud WR.
    Another thing a lot of investors do not understand is the Mac and Pac produce a huge volume of NFL players and although the games look sloppy the players somehow make it at next level at a higher ratio than Big ten and Sec players, a reason exist for that, but i'll save it for another day.
    People are so dead set on "write ups" of a game and in a small way it's a microcosim of our society. People will by into some persons write up of total bullshit so long as it makes sense and has a fair dose of catchy words that are said with intent to decieve with slickness. What matters most in NCAAF is intangibles, the things we investors on the outside can't see, but if you've ever played at a similar level you see these intangibles with 20/20 vision.
    Example of those things are: playing for intimate objects like playing for statue boots, cowboy hats, moonshine jugs, guitars etc. Alumni and schools administrations totally brainwash these kids on how important that rivalry game and winning back anyone of aforementioned objects will make them a better team, school or individual. Alumni will will be handing out Cadillac escalades to the person who does best during rivalry game and this ads huge motivation. Another factor in NCAAF is instate teams playing each other even if a traditional rivalry isn't present. Example would be few weeks ago when Cincinnati Bearcats played a lowly Miami of Ohio team. Miami Ohio nearly pulled it out. Reason is some of these guys are playing against former HS teammates crosstown rivals from opposing HS etc. Intangibles are huge at this level and bottom-line if your looking for another persons write up to sway the direction of your $ you will soon be departed of it in NCAAF.

First ... 2345