Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Royals ML in game 4

Have taken Royals all 3 games in addition to series bet. Will take them again here. Looks like an easy w. Royals score 6 runs at least.
    Points Awarded:

rpesi9955 gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

huh...

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I like RC

Game 4

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2433

Agree w/you here but my only concern is that the Mets did "see" Young for 3 innings on Tuesday. Still not enough for me to take Mets though...Good luck in your plays.

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Over 7 seems easy again as well

showmetheTDs
    showmetheTDs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Mets looked good, hope they win it!

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

If Young lasts 4 innings Royals will be lucky.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

KC and the over for me ,good luck men.

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

look at all the Mets wankers coming out of the woodwork now that they have avoided the sweep. Lots of baseball left to play. The game total over seems like a good bet to me for game 4

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mets and under tonight

KC might be rattled from last night
    Points Awarded:

mth61 gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DJ Dana

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mets and under tonight

KC might be rattled from last night
    Why would they be rattled exactly? This makes no sense to me with a team full of experienced ballplayers.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

did you make the bet or are you going to wait until it is +140?

JGuer04
    JGuer04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

KC had too many mess ups last night, for me to justify that the mets "outplayed" them. Not normal for them to play that way, so if that is cleaned up tonight kc should win. I'm taking kc money line again. Only thing I don't like is that young is winless at citi fied. Pretty scary stat.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Quote Originally Posted by JGuer04 View Post
    KC had too many mess ups last night, for me to justify that the mets "outplayed" them. Not normal for them to play that way, so if that is cleaned up tonight kc should win. I'm taking kc money line again. Only thing I don't like is that young is winless at citi fied. Pretty scary stat.
    You better honor that scare. KC backers think luck will take them through the series, not happening in a 7-game series - certainly in a WC or maybe in 5, but baseball 101: Starting edge tonight - Mets. Starting edge tomorrow - Mets.

And that's not to mention no one ever considers the Mets bats ... probably because up and down the lineup players take turns getting hot and cold. I can't offer an explanation for Conforto or Cespedes - but then again, right when you think Wright is nothing ...

Look for 3-2 Mets back to KC.
    Last edited by ByeShea; 10-31-15 at 10:31 AM.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16587

Young, no thanks.

DJ Dana

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

^^^^ Even if that outcome occurs Mets still lose the Series. And not any knowledgeable poster on this board thinks KC gets by with "luck." Also, Mets had the "superior" pitcher in games 1 and 2 and how did that work out?

OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Mets about as easy as it gets tonight

JGuer04
    JGuer04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

You better honor that scare. KC backers think luck will take them through the series, not happening in a 7-game series - certainly in a WC or maybe in 5, but baseball 101: Starting edge tonight - Mets. Starting edge tomorrow - Mets.

And that's not to mention no one ever considers the Mets bats ... probably because up and down the lineup players take turns getting hot and cold. I can't offer an explanation for Conforto or Cespedes - but then again, right when you think Wright is nothing ...

so what are your thoughts on kc winning at least one more before the series is said and done?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Well, everyone has their opinion, but that statement about KC hoping to get by on luck, has to be one of the dumbest posts in this series so far.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

So many mets fans on here

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    So many mets fans on here
    Nobody is against Met's fans, it's the idiotic statements that are posted. I personally don't care who wins, I just want to win my wagers. Some are for the Met's & some are for KC. Mostly totals for me in this series so far.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Absolutely. I've nailed all 3 in this series. Everyone knew Mets had Game 3. Royals take Game 4. Mets in Game 5. Royals close in 6. Too easy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 44 Mag

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Quote Originally Posted by JGuer04 View Post
    so what are your thoughts on kc winning at least one more before the series is said and done?
    Not sure. Can't see beyond the next two.

I don't know what to make of DeGrom after Game 2, credit the Royals big time for that game.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dana View Post
    ^^^^ Even if that outcome occurs Mets still lose the Series. And not any knowledgeable poster on this board thinks KC gets by with "luck." Also, Mets had the "superior" pitcher in games 1 and 2 and how did that work out?
    the royals get by on BABIP. That is literally the definition of luck. Their game 4 rally against the astros was the definition of luck.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Absolutely. I've nailed all 3 in this series. Everyone knew Mets had Game 3. Royals take Game 4. Mets in Game 5. Royals close in 6. Too easy.
    I'm with you on this. BOL

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dana View Post
    Kc came behind 2x in gm 1. Last time 2 outs bottem 9th. Luck

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    did you make the bet or are you going to wait until it is +140?
    I got 132. Satisfied with that line.

Terps1993
    Terps1993's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34372

Wouldn't feel too confident putting my money on Chris Young, think both team totals Over is a better play for tonight. I see a 6-4 Mets win.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    Young, no thanks.
    Young will last 5 innings and then KC will shut it down with the bullpen trust me

Royals bats are too much for any Mets pitcher

Their pitching got rocked again last night, KC just made some weird mistakes

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Think old Pete rose said it best, whoever makes more mistakes loses.

OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Young will last 5 innings and then KC will shut it down with the bullpen trust me

I don't know if getting 2 hits through the last 7 innings counts as "rocking" anybody.

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

Mets pitching got 'rocked' again last night?

KC hit a bunch of weak singles in the first 2 innings and then had 1 hit over the last 7.

Terps1993
    Terps1993's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34372

Did you watch the same game as me? Pitching got rocked? Syndergaard shut them down, retired 10 straight at one point, there 1st 2 inning rallies were assisted by the umpires terrible strike zone and not calling strike 3 on a clear Perez swing. Mets bullpen finished the game with 3 perfect innings. But yeah, they got rocked.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by OckertCR View Post
    I don't know if getting 2 hits through the last 7 innings counts as "rocking" anybody.
    KC making contact on anything and everything. Their just weren't able to get on base as much as they normally do. Some weird fly balls too with the wind that would normally be hits.

For me, I just see the Mets being outclassed in this series in every possible way.

Not here to debate, already made the play. KC is winning this series 100%.

Nagz
    Nagz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

I also recall your statement of the royals will score 5 in every game this series...

3 is not 5, and if you conclude 3 runs in the first two innings and nothing else the rest of the game rocked.. Then I don't know what to tell you

Not saying your prediction of 5 runs per game is far off. However I do not agree with the statement of last night getting "rocked"

1234 Last