• Dolphins +8

42 48.28%
  • Patriots -8

45 51.72%
    JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    the only idiot is you JameisBitch .... anytime you wanna put your mouth on the line let me know ... I'll pimp your ass out so fast you won't even know what happened , one minute you'll be talking shit on SBR , the next you'll be sucking Bubba's dikc for a pick ... get the fukc outa here fagG boy
    I already accepted your offer earlier you welfare cheat. Meet me in Temecula. Just don't commit that when you lose. Wait, who am I kidding? You're just another mentally frail keyboard warrior who thinks he "runs shit" with his 5 dollar bets.

EDIT: and way to call someone else a f\*g when you're the only one in here talking fellatio LMAO. Welfare cheats, when will they learn???
    Last edited by JameisBrady; 10-27-15 at 10:19 AM.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

How many sharps will Tease the Pats down? Lmfao

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    They beat Tenn. & Houston??? Not exactly top tier talent. The Pat's, meh, they don't usually cover DD lines, I could see the points maybe, but stealing a division game at their house on National TV, doubt that happens. An I doubt you see 10 dropped passes in this one. BOL.
    Lets see here. I had Phins week 1 @ Skins....didn't touch them the next three games and cashed them the last two games....Go check Flippers threads if you don't believe it. I don't lie. Do what you want but this is the team who was supposed to be battling Pats for the division and we are starting look like that team. Big test on a short week but all our starters were out second half. Good luck with your teaser or buying three points

bphone
    bphone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

This game O51 is my biggest bet of the week.

Instalok for sure, 5u on this

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Media praise, and prisoner of moments.

They just beat Tennessee & Houston. Wow.

Now back to reality. They lose there next 4 and right back to square.
    @Patriots
    @Bills
    @Eagles
    vsCowboys.

Lets see Dan Campbells' genius in 4 weeks. LOL.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post

@Patriots
    @Bills
    @Eagles
    vsCowboys.

the old coach has a talented squad but he was a mundane personality. He drove the player's nuts. It drove me nut even listening to him speak. I can only imagine how it must have been for the players. Tons of talent now living up to their potential.

They could go 4-0 next 4.

Having said that, the NFL is the hardest league to win on the road no matter what team you are and who you're playing.

We'll see

eaglesfan15
    eaglesfan15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Dolphins won't go 0-4 , but I also think I need what your puffing on if you think their going 4-0 because my stash isn't quite as good. I think people tend to over think these type matchups.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

the only idiot is you JameisBitch .... anytime you wanna put your mouth on the line let me know ... I'll pimp your ass out so fast you won't even know what happened , one minute you'll be talking shit on SBR , the next you'll be sucking Bubba's dikc for a pick ... get the fukc outa here fagG boy
    Wow this just got real......

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

@Patriots
    @Bills
    @Eagles
    vsCowboys.

I think that's the square thinking.
    This Dolphin team beat good teams last year, hasnt downgraded at any position.
    Not saying they'll beat the Pats and go 13-3 but to write them off cause of the first quarter of the season is stupid.

eaglesfan15

I think they'll beat Bills, Cowboys and possibly the Eagles (don't want to admit it) although I wouldn't bet on it. I just don't see them beating the pats spin it however you want.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan15 View Post
    I think they'll beat Bills, Cowboys and possibly the Eagles (don't want to admit it) although I wouldn't bet on it. I just don't see them beating the pats spin it however you want.
    if they had the Pats at home last Sunday, New England wouldn't have left with a win. I doubt any team would have beaten the fish. This team is firing on all 4 cylinders right now and could beat anyone. That's why they play the games though. Never underestimate Billacheat but never underestimate a team that is playing inspired football either. Especially a divisional game.

Will Miami cover? Probably. Will Miami win outright? Maybe. Should be a great game.

Miami 27 Pats 24

GT21Megatron

@Patriots
    @Bills
    @Eagles
    vsCowboys.

3-1 out of the next 4 is very doable

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Public perception is that the Dolphins always play the Pats tough
    Public perception is that the Dolphins are playing great after a coaching change
    The hook seems designed to scare people off of betting the Pats

I would bet the Pats.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    3-1 out of the next 4 is very doable
    Bills are fading ... Eagles are the Eagles .... Cowboys are in shambles on and off the field ... I think the Pats are the only ones that get Miami .. 3 out of 4 is very doable at this point for the Phins

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    I think that's the square thinking.
    This Dolphin team beat good teams last year, hasnt downgraded at any position.
    Not saying they'll beat the Pats and go 13-3 but to write them off cause of the first quarter of the season is stupid.
    We have split with the Pats the past two years. We blew a 17 point 4th quarter lead at Denver against the Broncos. Lost in the last minute @ Detroit. Lost in the last 15 seconds to Packers. All three were playoff teams last year. This is a better team then last year and we had to fire the two people holding this team back. I'm not saying we will win Thursday but in also not ruling us our from winning the damn game.

House

We have split with the Pats the past two years. We blew a 17 point 4th quarter lead at Denver against the Broncos. Lost in the last minute @ Detroit. Lost in the last 15 seconds to Packers. All three were playoff teams last year. This is a better team then last year and we had to fire the two people holding this team back. I'm not saying we will win Thursday but in also not ruling us our from winning the damn game.
    agree 100%

House

Phins outscored Titans and Texans 58 -3 in the first half last two games .... waiting for that first half line to come out , Im probably hitting the Phins first half plus the points ... might tease this game also .. Phins +17 over 44 might be good

DwightShrute

Phins outscored Titans and Texans 58 -3 in the first half last two games .... waiting for that first half line to come out , Im probably hitting the Phins first half plus the points ... might tease this game also .. Phins +17 over 44 might be good
    yup seems right.

line dropped to 7.5

eaglesfan15

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    if they had the Pats at home last Sunday, New England wouldn't have left with a win. I doubt any team would have beaten the fish. This team is firing on all 4 cylinders right now and could beat anyone. That's why they play the games though. Never underestimate Billacheat but never underestimate a team that is playing inspired football either. Especially a divisional game.

Will Miami cover? Probably. Will Miami win outright? Maybe. Should be a great game.

Miami 27 Pats 24

I don't know man. It's a lot easier to fire on all cylinders facing the Houston Texans than the New England Patriots a team that is much better all around. Like I said before I could easily see find covering but same time I could also see the pats easily winning by 10+. This is a tough one for me unless you tease it.

It will be hard for MIA to get the same level of momentum in a game versus the Pats because their offense will not run as efficiently and the defense has 1000xmore of a challenge as well

The Jets game worried me at half, they must of squeezed some balls or something because they eventually got it together and pulled out the W.
    Last edited by eaglesfan15; 10-27-15 at 11:54 AM.

eaglesfan15

I like the tease on this game either way, and the over is attractive as well.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12882

Lets see here. I had Phins week 1 @ Skins....didn't touch them the next three games and cashed them the last two games....Go check Flippers threads if you don't believe it. I don't lie. Do what you want but this is the team who ws asupposed to be battling Pats for the division and we are starting look like that team. Big test on a short week but all our starters were out second half. Good luck with your teaser or buying three points
    That's what they said about the Jets ??? And I never said you lied ??? I follow your posts all the time and I think you do very well. BOL in your wagers brother.

DwightShrute

I don't know man. It's a lot easier to fire on all cylinders facing the Houston Texans than the New England Patriots a team that is much better all around. Like I said before I could easily see find covering but same time I could also see the pats easily winning by 10+. This is a tough one for me unless you tease it.

It will be hard for MIA to get the same level of momentum in a game versus the Pats because their offense will not run as efficiently and the defense has 1000xmore of a challenge as well

The Jets game worried me at half, they must of squeezed some balls or something because they eventually got it together and pulled out the W.
    I certainly ain't guaranteeing a Miami win. If they still had Philbin as their coach, they would have gone 0-2 last 2 games (maybe 1-1) but you have to admit, they have look impressive last 2 games. Many people actually picked Miami to go a long way this season. Some even to win the Super Bowl.

Remember last season when the Pats got destroyed in KC? I remember reading how Brady's window is closed and why he will never win another super bowl. We all know what happened. The weirdest things can change the season sometimes.

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Not sure how to play this game just yet. I do like how Miami's D line matches up against a very marginal Pats O-Line. And now that Philbin got the axe and Suh has decided to once again work for his weekly check. LOL.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dana View Post
    And now that Philbin got the axe and Suh has decided to once again work for his weekly check. LOL.
    the whole team actually

House

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dana View Post
    Not sure how to play this game just yet. I do like how Miami's D line matches up against a very marginal Pats O-Line. And now that Philbin got the axe and Suh has decided to once again work for his weekly check. LOL.
    seen that also ... those guys refused to play for Philbin ...... big difference last two weeks > I know the teams they played are trending down but the Phins had that passion back < Thats what makes a difference

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12882

seen that also ... those guys refused to play for Philbin ...... big difference last two weeks > I know the teams they played are trending down but the Phins had that passion back < Thats what makes a difference
    SEE ME Friday morning. LOL.

eaglesfan15

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I certainly ain't guaranteeing a Miami win. If they still had Philbin as their coach, they would have gone 0-2 last 2 games (maybe 1-1) but you have to admit, they have look impressive last 2 games. Many people actually picked Miami to go a long way this season. Some even to win the Super Bowl.

Remember last season when the Pats got destroyed in KC? I remember reading how Brady's window is closed and why he will never win another super bowl. We all know what happened. The weirdest things can change the season sometimes.
    Sure do remember that game. There's weird things that happen any week. Any given Sunday fellas(Well Thursday in this case.). However the way it is leaning and statistic wise I just don't see enough weird things happening to shift this game. I fully agree that this team wasn't showing up under Philbin and now they are but just because they are now showing up their a legitimate contender? Let's give it a few more weeks before we hype them up too much. That being said I liked the Fins covering the line a lot more before I saw it moving from 10 more towards 7. D line is a beast for MIA but the secondary isn't on the same level as the Jets who Brady had no problem picking apart while his receivers played terrible ball with 10+ drops? They won't have butter fingers every game, and minus all those drops they would have beat the Jets by 14 or 17 last weekend.

I love a good dog like everyone else. Just not this one.

House

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    SEE ME Friday morning. LOL.
    I hear ya bro , I just dont see the Pats hammering the Phins here ... Phins win first half , Brady gets em in the second for the win but not the cover ... Im gonna hit the Phins first half and the points and then gauge the game at halftime > If the Pats are hammering them , Phins will get down fast if it happens and shit the bed in the second in NE > BUT if they have the lead or its close after the first > Im still hitting the Pats second half ...they won't cover but they will win the second half ..... who the hell knows though lol GL Mag -

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Sure do remember that game. There's weird things that happen any week. Any given Sunday fellas(Well Thursday in this case.). However the way it is leaning and statistic wise I just don't see enough weird things happening to shift this game. I fully agree that this team wasn't showing up under Philbin and now they are but just because they are now showing up their a legitimate contender? Let's give it a few more weeks before we hype them up too much. That being said I liked the Fins covering the line a lot more before I saw it moving from 10 more towards 7. D line is a beast for MIA but the secondary isn't on the same level as the Jets who Brady had no problem picking apart while his receivers played terrible ball with 10+ drops? They won't have butter fingers every game, and minus all those drops they would have beat the Jets by 14 or 17 last weekend.

Dolphins have a great secondary but lack a shutdown corner and LB core is not good at all. Good thing is grimes won't have to worry about a big receiver so he should be able to shut down amendola or Edelman. I'm praying they are all over Gronk and keep him out of the picture. Landry and Miller should play very well against Pats D we just need Tannehill to limit his mistakes and Dolphins should be able to Cover pretty easy.

squarenfl
    squarenfl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can not bet against Brady! patriots wins and covers!

House

Quote Originally Posted by squarenfl View Post
    Can not bet against Brady! patriots wins and covers!
    beast in Oct also but they won't cover Thursday ...they'll win a close one

eaglesfan15

Even if the D line gets the best of NE's O line without the strength in the secondary and without great LB's NE will start to run the ball or find another strength. Tannehill looking better and better but expect ol cut off hoodie to be ready for him.

House

Even if the D line gets the best of NE's O line without the strength in the secondary and without great LB's NE will start to run the ball or find another strength. Tannehill looking better and better but expect ol cut off hoodie to be ready for him.
    Tannehill hit 25 straight for a NFL record .... its crazy what a change in coaches does sometimes

DwightShrute

good post. I am a huge Dolphins fan but try to be unbiased in my opinions on games especially when putting money down.

Attitude is almost everything in football. So is motivation. That is why "any given Sunday" is a thing and that's why bettors will have different opinions on a game. Divisional game with Miami playing like they have since the coaching change seems like a good bet to cover 7.5 or 8. I think Vegas has the line wrong on this one. NE -4 is what it should be. We shall see soon enough.

BOL

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Tannehill hit 25 straight for a NFL record .... its crazy what a change in coaches does sometimes
    Should have been 26 threw a nice ball to I think Cameron.

First 12345 Last