Pelicans +5 1u

Jazz +4 -105 1u

Trailblazers -2.5 -105 1u

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Last play of the night

Kings +11 1u

Interstate rivalry. The kings have already lost their opener to the Clips. Should be a good game.

Ballerholic

YTD: 22-14 +5.45 units. Good day, and we still have the Royals series pending! A few plays already for tomorrow.

Cardinals -6 1u

The Cardinals have a top defense and a top offense, going against a mediocre team that can't stop the run.

Broncos +3 -120 1u

Broncos have the better D as well as home field. Tough to bet against Peyton here with most people taking GB.

Leans- Seahawks, Bears,

Ballerholic

Jets -3 1u

Everything is pretty much equal between these teams except for the fact that the Raiders Pass defense is horrendous. I expect the Jets to take advantage here. As well, the jets should have beat the Pats.

Vikings -1 1u

I've been thinking the Bears would take this game all week long, but now I've had a change of heart. The Vikings have a better defense, and a better running game. They've also played much better teams close.

Magic +8.5 1u

The Magic have really stepped up their game and have had two very close and unlucky loses to the Wizards and Thunder. I think 8.5 is just too much here.

Ballerholic

Seahawks -4 -120 1u

Similar teams here, except that the Seahawks defense is much better. The seahawks are 3-4 so I really expect them to win this game.

Ballerholic

Buccaneers +8 1u

Similar stats, divisional rivalry. Should be interesting.

Steelers -1 -105 1u

Big Ben is back, and the Bengals have not yet faced an offense this good.

Ballerholic

Hornets +1.5 1u

They just lost to the Hawks and are now only a 1.5 points dog? Everybody is on the Hawks.

Ballerholic

Heat -3.5 1u

Ballerholic

Last play of the night

Lakers Under 104 -115 1u

Ballerholic

YTD: 30-18 +10 units. This is including the 2u Royals win last night!

I've taken one game for next Sunday already...

Atlanta Falcons -4 1u

The Falcons will come out to play against one of the worst defenses in the league after a performance where they lost at home to a rookie QB.

Ballerholic

Play for tonight...

Nets -1.5 2u

The Nets have played the Spurs, Bulls and Grizzlies. The Bucks have played average teams. Both are 3-0. I'll take the Nets at home against a banged up Bucks team.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

You mean 0-3.

I first read that and I thought Brooklyn killed by the Bulls, but maybe they're 2-1, which I thought was impressive.
    Then I looked at the Bucks, knowing they played yesterday and saw they lost by 20.
    Nice run you got going.

Good luck on the play. I like the Suns +9 tonight. Bledsoe/Knight can run around 48 minutes with Paul/reddick/crawford/rivers
    Markeif gonna need to play big against Griffin, but I like the matchup compared to what teams normally try and stick on him.
    May even toss a little on the ML, but like the points and may get a 2 team teaser going with it.

Ballerholic

you've been on a nice run yourself lately as well. Sounds like a solid play

Ballerholic

Rockets +4.5 2u

Ballerholic

YTD: 32-20 +9.8 units. Break even night. Two plays so far tonight.

Pelicans -3 1u

The Pelicans are 0-3. Two to the Warriors. At home here I expect them to get their first win.

Lakers +1 1u

Kobe left practice "very angry" yesterday. The Lakers have the better team, and I think Kobe will come to play tonight.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nice work

Checking in on your work

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post
    YTD: 32-20 +9.8 units. Break even night. Two plays so far tonight.

Pelicans -3 1u

The Pelicans are 0-3. Two to the Warriors. At home here I expect them to get their first win.

Lakers +1 1u

Kobe left practice "very angry" yesterday. The Lakers have the better team, and I think Kobe will come to play tonight.

I got Kobe on my fantasy team, he's brutal just like last year FG% wise...Just waiting for that 1 time where he goes 14-20 in 22 minutes of play, thinking tonight may be the night. Haven't really looked at anything yet, but may go with Lakers for some change. Also just after a quick glance, once the lineups come out, may go Memphis tonight.

Ballerholic

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nice work

Checking in on your work
    Thanks. It doesn't seem like too many people know about this thread.

Ballerholic

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    I got Kobe on my fantasy team, he's brutal just like last year FG% wise...Just waiting for that 1 time where he goes 14-20 in 22 minutes of play, thinking tonight may be the night. Haven't really looked at anything yet, but may go with Lakers for some change. Also just after a quick glance, once the lineups come out, may go Memphis tonight.
    Yea Grizz seem great. I'm making a play on them now.

Ballerholic

Grizzlies -4 1u

The Grizz were just blown out by 50 points. I think they'll play hard here tonight. Kings best player Cousins is out and the Grizz should dominate the interior tonight.

Ted Sheckler

I'm more worried about the Kings playing WCS and Koufous against Gasol/Randolph
    But I like the bench of Grizzlies vs the bench of the Kings.
    Only play for me is the Grizz

Ballerholic

Yea Koufous and WCS aren't bad, but they don't compare to Gasol/Randolph. I'm just worried that the Kings have had 2 days off. I'm mainly counting on the better team showing up tonight after being embarrassed by 50 points.

Ballerholic

YTD: 33-22 +8.7 units. 1-2 last night. I only watched the Pelicans, but for some reason they just did not show up. It's been like this the past few games. I know they have a lot of injuries, but they've had 3 days off to rest. Anyway just locked in a couple of plays for tonight.

Knicks +9.5 1u

The Knicks have been playing well, and this kid Porzingis is a stud. Carmelo and James are best friends, and they'll probably be marking each other this game. I think Melo will show up for this game.

Clippers +8 1u

I don't know, maybe I really shouldn't be fading the Warriors right now. Either way, the Clips have a team that can Rival the depth of the Warriors. Should be a good rivalry match tonight. Hopefully Paul doesn't break his ankles here. This is the first game where Paul will be on the same floor as Curry since the crossing incident.

Ted Sheckler

Good luck tonight, some good games to watch. Both the ones you're betting, I'll be watching. May toss a little change on Suns -9, but haven't locked anything in yet. I love the Knight/Bledsoe combo against most teams that don't have big SG's (klay thompson) And it's not like Mclemore is gonna post up the smaller Knight. I just don't know what kind of lineup the Kings are gonna roll with. Will they start Rudy Gay at the 4 and play him on Markeiff? I like Chandler/Len vs WCS/Koufus at the 5.

I may of just talked myself into it, but will wait for a bit.

Ballerholic

Yea there is some serious RLM on that Suns game making them look pretty enticing. I think I'll stay away, but something is up there.

Ted Sheckler

Pacers+7.5/Suns-4

Pacers ML +115

That's what I'm going with tonight. Hoping to see Paul George at the 4 tonight. Hill/Ellis/Miles/George/whoever.

Ballerholic

Looks like a winner

Ballerholic

what do you think about Broncos ML at 10/23? Manning looking to break the record for most wins by a QB and possible throwing record in Indy. I'm thinking about going big, but I don't like how the spread opened up at -3

Ted Sheckler

I have no idea. Have no clue how Colts have looked this bad on offense. Peyton finally had a good week. Luck looked like they could move the ball in the 4th qtr (probably chalk that up to Carolina sitting back on D)

Of course I'll put Broncos in a small parlay for action with games from Saturday, but I really don't like any NFL which is probably a good thing, since I got really lucky last Sunday (Broncos was the only no sweat winner)

Ballerholic

Yea very confusing line, Denver should win though.

Ballerholic

Wizards +4 -105 1u

Bad spot for the Spurs

Ballerholic

YTD: 35-23 +9.6 units. 2-1 last night, I got a bad line on the Knicks game and that cost me. Anyway one future play coming up...

Broncos ML -227 Risking 4.5 units to win 2.

Although I don't ever recommend plays like these, I really like the Broncos in this spot. Manning is 1 win away from passing Brett Favre for most wins all time as a starting QB. He also needs just under 300 yards I believe to set a throwing record as well. This will all be coming together in Indianapolis, where Manning started his career. There is no better way to set all of this up. It seems scripted. Not to mention the Broncos were knocked out of the playoffs last year to this Indianapolis Colt side. The Broncos just destroyed GB and have not lost yet, whereas the Colts are struggling every week. The only, and I mean only reason I am hesitant and not throwing my BR on this game is because of the opening spread of -3. Maybe I waited a bit too long, but I feel this is a safer bet with the spread being -5 at the moment while still moving up.

Ted Sheckler

Charlotte +4 tonight is the one game I like. May like Memphis, but not sure how I feel about that quite yet.

Ballerholic

I don't have any insight onto either of those games. I'll probably only play one game tonight, the Bulls. The scheduling really favours the Bulls here. However, this would be a much stronger play had OKC won yesterday.

Ted Sheckler

I thought the Bulls, but then I think Westbrook could/will single-handedly win that game for the Thunder.

First 123 Last