Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    Saw it today ... not even one original ideea in it ... almost like seing episode IV again
    I saw it tonight. I was thinking the same exact thing. This had the inklings of just milking the series for what it is worth now. Only #1 was worse in my opinion. Wish I had gone to see Krampus instead. Will never see another Star Wars movie at the theater. Just went tonight because my boys wanted to see it.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I saw it tonight. I was thinking the same exact thing. This had the inklings of just milking the series for what it is worth now. Only #1 was worse in my opinion. Wish I had gone to see Krampus instead. Will never see another Star Wars movie at the theater. Just went tonight because my boys wanted to see it.
    I just saw it over the weekend. I'm so disappointed. Not one new character was sold to me besides the BB droid but it was a rip off of R2D2. They made the villain look like a pansy. Flin and the girl were able to hang on a saber fight with the dark side. The only good part about the movie was seeing Chewbacca cry. I don't see how another Star Wars can be lifted from this. This movie was just too Disney for me. The dark side was too light for me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

In my world I don't know anyone over 18 years old that would ever consider going to a Star Wars movie best of luck to all moviegoers

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

ive never watched a min of that BS , thank god

First 123