Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Falcons -4 at Titans Week 7

Anyone else pounding Atlanta -4?, Mariota banged up yesterday, seems like a gift to me! Line is so small cause they lost to NO on TNF last week! Matts Ice gets back on track..more time to prepare too!

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

i thought the same with the broncos this week vs the browns falcons have had a lot of close games and have been behind in the 4th quarter in a lot of them and dont forget jones has been banged up also. I would buy it to under a fg because this could be close

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

I like it but but ima wait to see what julio does and what the line does..

JayDr3am
    Handi

you already have the pick as your picture.. the dolphins!!! I pounded them week 7 @ home against Texans! that was like automatic.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Julio is fine. More importantly you need to be tracking the Mike Person situation. His backup Stone accounted for several bad plays and one turnovers vs Saints.

Mike Person and Justin Durant return to practice field, not participating in individual drills yet

By Dave Choate

@TheFalcoholic on Oct 19, 2015, 12:00p 6

The team's starting center and starting outside linebacker are making progress.

Progress is the word of the week for Mike Person, the Falcons' starting center, as well as linebacker Justin Durant. Both players sat out Thursday Night Football due to injuries.

Person has been a revelation this season, going from journeyman to starting center and blocking extremely well in the run game and solidly in pass protection. He has mostly ironed out the snapping issues that hurt him in preseason, and ironically, those issues appear to have been transferred over to his direct backup, second year center James Stone.

Stone fared reasonably well as a blocker, but he had at least a half-dozen snaps that were pretty lousy, including one where he snapped the ball off his own rear end when Matt Ryan was in the shotgun, leading to a fumble and Saints recovery. The team would certainly prefer to have Person out there, but it's all going to depend on how he progresses this week.

Durant, meanwhile, has now missed two games with an elbow ailment, and will hopefully return against Tennessee. As one of the surest-tackling linebackers on the team and almost certainly the Falcons' best linebacker in coverage, Durant should help get this defense back on track a little bit, even if he's hardly a panacea by himself.

With any luck, both will progress rapidly and return this week against the Titans.

Fthestockmarket
    Fthestockmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Reasoning seems exactly the same as why I was all over the vs the Saints. Didn't work out but that was more because of the specific big play miscues than any overall problems with Atlanta. The fumbles, bad snaps and botched handoff is what best them. The should be able to handle Tennessee.

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    you already have the pick as your picture.. the dolphins!!! I pounded them week 7 @ home against Texans! that was like automatic.
    Pounding the fins the week too! I like them big against Houston!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Just bet the ML. Why bet -4? Same with Broncos yesterday. Why bet -3.5 and lose. Wake up people!

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Just bet the ML. Why bet -4? Same with Broncos yesterday. Why bet -3.5 and lose. Wake up people!
    Cause it's the Tennessee Titans that's why! They won't be able to stop Julio Jones! I have no problem laying 4 points!

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Think I saw on profootballoutsiders.com that Person was the #1 rated center in the league through 4 weeks before he got hurt. Dude came out of nowhere.

Jeep_Life 42

and Mariota is going to be limping around with a knee brace on! Is Mariota can't play watch that line go up real fast!

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep_Life 42 View Post
    and Mariota is going to be limping around with a knee brace on! Is Mariota can't play watch that line go up real fast!
    He is already questionable MRI showed MCL sprain

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    He is already questionable MRI showed MCL sprain
    Well there ya go! Get Atlanta while it's still reasonable!

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota has a sprained left MCL, and the team will gauge his progress Tuesday to see to what extent he can practice on Wednesday.
    Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt said Monday that Mariota is moving around well but that he'll be dividing reps as needed with backup Zach Mettenberger. Whisenhunt was not aware of the grade of Mariota's sprain.

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota has a sprained left MCL, and the team will gauge his progress Tuesday to see to what extent he can practice on Wednesday.
    Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt said Monday that Mariota is moving around well but that he'll be dividing reps as needed with backup Zach Mettenberger. Whisenhunt was not aware of the grade of Mariota's sprain.
    Hes a young QB that just started his career, they will not play him if he's not 100%, why play him and risk making the injury worse!? Roethlisberger has missed how many games so far with the same type of injury!?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This is also like a home game for Falcons. Half the fans will be Dirty Birds!

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This is also like a home game for Falcons. Half the fans will be Dirty Birds!
    Jump on it early!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

After week 1, I am now convinced that the Titans are one of the 5 worse teams in the league and will probably lose 12 or 13 games. They are bad. Week 1 was the fluke.

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    After week 1, I am now convinced that the Titans are one of the 5 worse teams in the league and will probably lose 12 or 13 games. They are bad. Week 1 was the fluke.
    they won't be able to match Falcons at all, Atlanta came back down to earth last Thursday, so I'm not worried about that aspect at all, ample time to gear up for this game too!

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Quote Originally Posted by jeep_life 42 View Post
    they won't be able to match falcons at all, atlanta came back down to earth last thursday, so i'm not worried about that aspect at all, ample time to gear up for this game too!

solid pick

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    solid pick
    Thank you sir!

Contra4125
    Contra4125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Atlanta is a great bet, good opportunity to get the spread low early. It will be much higher if Mariota doesn't play, that is the truth. I do like Miami this wk, seems like they're turning the corner, I've been disappointed in them this year, game after game I wanted to rip their heads off !! It will be another average/disappointing season regardless, but trying to keep emotion out of betting.. it's all business here. GL ALL

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Titans ml

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure Dolphins are 0-7 lifetime against Houston and each time Miami was the better squad. Dolphins wooped a really really bad Titans team who has the worst O line ever last game. I like the under more than anything. I'm a Phins fan so I hope they pull it out.

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by Contra4125 View Post
    Atlanta is a great bet, good opportunity to get the spread low early. It will be much higher if Mariota doesn't play, that is the truth. I do like Miami this wk, seems like they're turning the corner, I've been disappointed in them this year, game after game I wanted to rip their heads off !! It will be another average/disappointing season regardless, but trying to keep emotion out of betting.. it's all business here. GL ALL
    Cheers pal

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

you are assuming marriota is worth any points compared to a backup? bad assumption, he is not. that line was already set assuming he wouldnt play and again i doubt oddmakers adjust any for a scrub rookie qb. it might go up but it will be because everyone hitting atl not cause that clown is sitting..

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you are assuming marriota is worth any points compared to a backup? bad assumption, he is not. that line was already set assuming he wouldnt play and again i doubt oddmakers adjust any for a scrub rookie qb. it might go up but it will be because everyone hitting atl not cause that clown is sitting..
    Dirty Birds -4...take that to the window and make it rain $$

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Dirty Birds -4...take that to the window and make it rain $$
    no clue what that has to do with what im saying? i dont exactly disagree, i certainly wouldnt play titans. just saying you are misguided if you think oddmakers value marriota as being worth anything over a backup..

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure Dolphins are 0-7 lifetime against Houston and each time Miami was the better squad. Dolphins wooped a really really bad Titans team who has the worst O line ever last game. I like the under more than anything. I'm a Phins fan so I hope they pull it out.
    that was 3 or 4 years ago man.. that was then, this is now. there is new life in Miami and I believe in it. dan Campbell went into Miami and lit a fire under tannehills ass and got him goin. I love the Texans, I'm always at the games, hate betting against or with my home team but Miami at home should play very well. Miami is starting to look like how everyone predicted they'd look in the beginning of the season. I don't see much of a difference between the titans & Texans facing the dolphins. dolphins should be alright this sunday.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

ATL looks like a good play to me. Gluck.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

I agree with lakerboy

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    ATL looks like a good play to me. Gluck.
    Thanks man same to you!

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Pounding the fins the week too! I like them big against Houston!
    I definitely agree.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

All over ATL here. Good luck.

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    All over ATL here. Good luck.
    Thanks buddy!

12 Last