daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Why do ametuer guitar players randomly whip out the guitar and play it

Ever notice this? Small gathering of people and guy grabs a guitar and plays rock me like a wagon wheel. Nobody requested it

cant hear the game pal

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Still think they can get laid like that these days, went out of style years ago

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Ya, I've noticed it. I think in their minds, guys that can play the guitar are on a pedestal, and they think by them emulating their heroes that they gain the same mythical status

It annoys the shit out of me, especially because I can likely play the guitar better than 95% of them. I own two Taylors, a Martin and a Takamine. I've played for friends at weddings, in church back in the day, and at birthday parties but I've pulled them out maybe two or three times over the last 15 years at get togethers.

Can't stand douchebags and bronys

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Ever notice this? Small gathering of people and guy grabs a guitar and plays rock me like a wagon wheel. Nobody requested it

cant hear the game pal
    try to avoid any gatherings or at the very least ones where people bring their own guitars\

these games stink anyways im watching alpha dog on cinemax free preview weekend

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

cant hear the game pal
    Ya, and while he is playing the song stops 12 times because he doesn't know the song very well but felt the need to put everyone else through the pain.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

There's a coffee shop here in Salt Lake and hipsters do this all the time. They sing the same chorus over and over and only know 2 or 3 chords. Was funny the first time, but it's plain irritating after that.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I never met a guy that played a guitar that was not a jerk off and A strung out bitch usually on drugs… Also called shot out

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

I play both piano and guitar. Chicks like the guitar, but they have total crash on you when you play piano. And I'm not a jerk or on drugs or gay.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Would be a much smaller post if JJ would tell us the things that do not make us jerk offs

MeetMeAtQB
    MeetMeAtQB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 556

just grab the guitar and smash it over their head, then calmly sit down and continue watching the game