texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7835

we'll just let the season play out. i'm just giving my humble opinion. memphis will probably get got by houston or temple at their house. but i don't think anyone can provide the skills draft-wise that lynch can this year. these hacks everyone thought would be great are not good. lynch has size, arm strength, mobility when needed, can make wicked "nfl" throws (across his body and all that shit), and good decision making skills. he's like blake bortles but better. haha

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    we'll just let the season play out. i'm just giving my humble opinion. memphis will probably get got by houston or temple at their house. but i don't think anyone can provide the skills draft-wise that lynch can this year. these hacks everyone thought would be great are not good. lynch has size, arm strength, mobility when needed, can make wicked "nfl" throws (across his body and all that shit), and good decision making skills. he's like blake bortles but better. haha
    Thinking about it I think youre right, I cant think of any qb off the top of my head that definitely goes before him for 2016 draft at the moment.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7835

his top three receivers are/were walk-ons too. simmons, frazier, and the third guy escapes me...these guys don't even have recruiting profiles.

i know i'm a homer, but i watch all college football all the time and have been very slow to turn the page on paxton lynch. the guy is just plain good.

First 12