sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Superscreener@ HorseRacingNation.com

Just curious if anyone else has bought this service in the past. Back in 2013, they had a monster year and last year sucked so bad they were giving the next big day of races away for free. Funny though, as I went back to review the current ads up on the site now- they are showing they cash some tickets on days they lost every bet. I believe they only operate on the biggest of days i.e. Belmont St/Preakness/Kentucky Derby/Breeders Cup days. They control all posts to the forum and don't let any negative posts up, just the ass kissers who are probably employees. So, stay away unless you are handing free $$$$$ awayso these bunch of scammers......but if you want a good laugh, roll on over there to drink their koolaide.

sshz

By the way, I emailed them a few days ago and asked why their "posted" results were different than the actual picks given out.....honestly, they haven't cashed a ticket in 3 out of the last 4 days (again, the only do 4-5 days a year) and of course, NO RESPONSE. If they do repsond in time, I'll post it. As of now, don't believe their hype, it's all bull.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

garbage

frauds

like all the rest

nobody beats racing kid

sshz

It's been 4 days...no repsonse. Full scam alert is on order!

jjgold

every tout site is a SCAM

Justin_sane
    not insane
    Justin_sane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3069

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    every tout site is a SCAM

including SBR?

Justin_sane
    not insane
    Justin_sane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3069

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    Just curious if anyone else has bought this service in the past. Back in 2013, they had a monster year and last year sucked so bad they were giving the next big day of races away for free. Funny though, as I went back to review the current ads up on the site now- they are showing they cash some tickets on days they lost every bet. I believe they only operate on the biggest of days i.e. Belmont St/Preakness/Kentucky Derby/Breeders Cup days. They control all posts to the forum and don't let any negative posts up, just the ass kissers who are probably employees. So, stay away unless you are handing free $$$$$ awayso these bunch of scammers......but if you want a good laugh, roll on over there to drink their koolaide.
    Do your own research, or if you want to blindly tail follow mikemca in the racing section or get a monthly pass to timeform us

jjgold

Horses

Why do you not just stamp a fukkin sucker label on your fukkin forehead

I bet horses