The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Clinton V. Trump: Pick Your Poison

All the debates are just for show

The finalists are set

Hillary a big favorite and looked good in yesterdays debate

Trump still just giving vague answers and appealing to popular, redneck opinion

Will be interesting to see which party can get their voters to the polls

Interestingly, wasn't it Rand Paul or Marco Rubio that said Trump was basically pandering to Clinton in the first R primary?

Sounds like we're gonna get a moderate know matter what

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

When do the real debates start?

The Kraken

January 16, 2016

Preseason until then

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I like Trump but nobody beating Hillary

Way too much of a political pro

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Trump has no shot at nomination. None.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

If you're so sure, put your money where your mouth is.............can't wait til you eat EVEN MORE crow!

The Kraken

You talkin to me, bitch?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Who's gonna beat him? Every time Carson says something he has to go on air the next day and explain what he meant and how what he said was taken out of context. No one even close

jjgold

The Kraken

Whos the nominee JJ? Bush? Rubio?

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

that's laughable. he could clearly win the nomination.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

If anyone has no shot at winning the election it's Clinton. A female will never be president plain and simple she won't get enough support I can promise you that.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Obama please

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    If anyone has no shot at winning the election it's Clinton. A female will never be president plain and simple she won't get enough support I can promise you that.
    sup retarded misogynist? liz warren would destroy anyone in a democratic primary and general election. hillary could easily become president if she beats bernie. the republicans are that bad. she'll beat all those bums.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Clinton is a heavy favorite like the Patriots.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Trump is definitely putting a wrench in the works, especially for the Repub party.

The Repub parties only mission is to preserve the status quo. The elite. When one of the guys that is running for
    pres that is one of the elite, that is using his own money, who isn't bought by special interest groups, he can't
    be controlled by said groups, puts a huge wrench in the works.

To get on stage and say, have the rich pay, is blasphemy. To say everyone is gonna be rich, is blasphemy.
    The rich only want 2 classes. They buy the Repubs to achieve that goal. Trump can't be bought, therefore,
    Trump will not get the nomination.

Bush should've listened to his mother. The public should throw him out on his ear. Really? Another Bush?
    The country/ donors hasn't learned from the previous Bush's? WTF!

You guys think Obama is the worst Pres ever? Wait until Hillary gets in. Congress didn't work with Obama,
    a black man. The one thing they hate more than a black man, is a woman for the top job in the nation.

Doesn't matter if the pres elect had a 90% popular vote, if congress hates you, you aren't doing shit.

Kills me the stupid public voted more obstructionists into office last year. You get what you get, enjoy dumb asses!

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Clinton is a heavy favorite like the Patriots.
    Gunner yes

Call me
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Trump is definitely putting a wrench in the works, especially for the Repub party.

The Repub parties only mission is to preserve the status quo. The elite. When one of the guys that is running for
    pres that is one of the elite, that is using his own money, who isn't bought by special interest groups, he can't
    be controlled by said groups, puts a huge wrench in the works.

To get on stage and say, have the rich pay, is blasphemy. To say everyone is gonna be rich, is blasphemy.
    The rich only want 2 classes. They buy the Repubs to achieve that goal. Trump can't be bought, therefore,
    Trump will not get the nomination.

Bush should've listened to his mother. The public should throw him out on his ear. Really? Another Bush?
    The country/ donors hasn't learned from the previous Bush's? WTF!

You guys think Obama is the worst Pres ever? Wait until Hillary gets in. Congress didn't work with Obama,
    a black man
    . The one thing they hate more than a black man, is a woman for the top job in the nation.

Doesn't matter if the pres elect had a 90% popular vote, if congress hates you, you aren't doing shit.

Kills me the stupid public voted more obstructionists into office last year. You get what you get, enjoy dumb asses!

don't speak for us you moron. Again for the 1000th time you don't understand even the basics of economics and you consistently show that. It is like if someone said I am very abrasive; accurate. You are very stupid; accurate. (and don't try to pretend this is name calling lol, I know your ego panics at the idea of you actually being stupid so it goes into default protection mode and it must be name calling. It is not.)

still think Obama is black, you penetrating dumb sheep. Another example of why NO ONE would believe anyone that came out of your household has an IQ above 105 if they are anything like you. You are stupid so it is very likely you passed that on. Unless maybe your kids got tired of hearing your BS liberal whining and realize they want to be NOTHING like you when they grow up; lets hope that is the case!

Thankfully there is precedent for this, look at moron liberal extraordinary Juan Williams on Fox news. His two kids are repubicans now solely because they realized how pathetic their father is after years of hearing his nonsense(same shit you say rkelly, can't deny it, post history doesn't lie).
    Last edited by brooks85; 10-15-15 at 08:45 AM.

jjgold

Rep party to weak......they are known as elitist clowns

Like others have said no way Trump gets the nod even if he wins popular vote

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19440

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/1...won-the-debate
    Which Democratic candidate do you think did the best during this first debate?
    1% 302 votes
    36% 8546 votes
    2% 597 votes
    57% 13323 votes
    1% 341 votes

| 23134 votes | Results

darrell74

^
    Ahem....
    I think Feel the Bern is a reality, not a blip on the screen.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Trump easy over Hillary for me...I am not a fan of broke dikk fukks that like handouts and Trump the same so easy choice

darrell74

https://youtu.be/NWCOkPMXzrk

Turks got this one right.
    Several polls have Sanders with an incredible lead

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

If voting made any difference, they wouldn't let us do it.
    - Mark Twain
    Points Awarded:

bigballa gave VeggieDog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    If voting made any difference, they wouldn't let us do it.
    - Mark Twain
    Veggie gets it.....people that think politics make a difference should just Lamar Odom themselves now

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

sshz

[QUOTE=Jeffie;24651559]If anyone has no shot at winning the election it's Clinton. A female will never be president plain and simple she won't get enough support I can promise you that.[/TE]

The Dem's on here spew the same old crap thinking Clinton is an "old" pro and can't lose the election. Well, she's old all right, but the only thing she is a pro at is illegal activities too numerous to mention. She lost the nomination to a relatively unknown 1/2 breed with basically no political experience a few years back- remember Obamay? She has even more baggage now, and the next few months even more negative issues will be released regarding Benghazi and the email scandal which is just starting really. She is well behind the top 4-5 republicans in most nationwide polls and literally has been consistently on a downward spiral for the last 6 months. Root her on all you want, you bunch of liberal losers- but the country hates the direction of the current administration (only 27% are pleased and she's part of it) and a change is coming. It may or may not be Trump, I prefer Carson personally- but any Republican will do.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    don't speak for us you moron. Again for the 1000th time you don't understand even the basics of economics and you consistently show that. It is like if someone said I am very abrasive; accurate. You are very stupid; accurate. (and don't try to pretend this is name calling lol, I know your ego panics at the idea of you actually being stupid so it goes into default protection mode and it must be name calling. It is not.)

still think Obama is black, you penetrating dumb sheep. Another example of why NO ONE would believe anyone that came out of your household has an IQ above 105 if they are anything like you. You are stupid so it is very likely you passed that on. Unless maybe your kids got tired of hearing your BS liberal whining and realize they want to be NOTHING like you when they grow up; lets hope that is the case!

Thankfully there is precedent for this, look at moron liberal extraordinary Juan Williams on Fox news. His two kids are repubicans now solely because they realized how pathetic their father is after years of hearing his nonsense(same shit you say rkelly, can't deny it, post history doesn't lie).
    Hmm, posting from work again, must be on your break, because state workers are balls to the wall hard workers.

Apparently, I hit a nerve, because I must be right. I'm so right on, you had to divert from "my truth", to pick
    on my family. Do you know how sorry you look right now? You don't know? Here, I'll tell ya. YOU LOOK SORRY!

You have no idea how much fun it is for me to explode your head.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

If we have bush vs Clinton then democracy is 100% dead

sshz

Bad news for Hillery- this was just released.....Hillery will be toast when the full FBI report comes out.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015.../?intcmp=hpbt1

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

It all depends on the debates actually

The young population is huge, especially the kids at college campuses.

Young people roll in masses and they all collab in their thinking

Person to capture their attention, make them think, charm them -- that's a person I see as the front runner tbh.

The debates and the speeches are gonna be huge

Carson doesn't have the charm nor the leadership. He is dull.

Bush is a bush. He is a good guy but his name could hurt him instead of help, especially with foreigners.

Hilary....well, she's a woman. Even if she wins the democrat, I don't know about a woman becoming president. I think the odds for her winning are ridiculous. A woman should never become president of this country.

Women are not fit to lead. Men are leaders.

The fact that Hilary sounds and acts like a man isn't helping her case.

I will be embarassed if a woman is the leader of this country tbh.

Someone will rise from the depths imo. Fukk all these celebrity candidates like Clinton Trump Carson Bloomberg.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

this usa is been fuked for so long , and now some more

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

who the penetrate are you to call anyone stupid.anyone that votes republican with less than 5 mil in the bank is a moron. I put money on hillary against rubio because he is only one can beat billary!

who the penetrate are you to call anyone stupid.anyone that votes republican with less than 5 mil in the bank is a moron. I put money on hillary against rubio because he is only one can beat billary!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post

Dems have no chance on 2016.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

A republican is gonna win. I'm pretty certain of that. Just the way Congress is shaping up too makes me even more certain. Clinton may get the nod from the dem. (rigged), but she'll get spanked in the finals

12 Last