USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I can't speak for other cities because I've lived in Detroit my whole life. But most fans here for example hate Chicago teams with a passion. I give props to them when they win, but I don't root for them unless I have a wager on them. Bulls, Blackhawks, Bears, Cubs....us Detroiters despise those teams and anyone that roots for them. But we are probably one of the more hardcore sports cities in America. I think that us Chicago and Boston are the three top sports cities in the country for all 4 sports. I'm sure that it's different in England with soccer. It's hardcore over there between clubs. There's a lot of gangs and stuff that rep teams
    So you're comparing Detroit with Chicago & Boston as top sport cities huh?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

wait lakergirl is a Canadian and hes a racist? but hes indian or paki right ...this clown is amazing.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry to hear about you living in Detroit your whole life goat ...fukked up shit.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Must have been quite the parade when the Detroit Demolition won.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16085

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    wait lakergirl is a Canadian and hes a racist? but hes indian or paki right ...this clown is amazing.
    Indians and pakis fukking hate each other...and all races can be racist. Everyone just talks about whites racist

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Royals are a bunch of white players with high baseball iqs. That's why the cards win. Because they pick up white guys with the occasional mexican/black here and there. That's why Pirates won't win. Too many blacks. Astros? Too many Mexicans. My Tigers? Too many Mexicans too. Giants? Mostly white guys with just some mexicans sprinkled in.
    mods?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

This thread turned hilarious

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Laker can we fight already I want to knock ur ass out

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I don't agree with giant often but this is 100% accurate. Grown ass men fighting and bitching over teams they don't play for or work for is absolutely ridiculous.

I'm a fan of whatever team my money is on any given day. I do have rooting interest in teams without money involved but if they lose I could give a fukk
    You seem to be taking your opinion for a fact. There is no such thing as something being "accurate" or not in this case. You can live your life however you want to but don't try to force that on other people. Thanks.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Seto---I would say most big rivalries are within division, not necessarily the same city or area

As a Jets fan for example I hate Miami, Buffalo, and New England but close teams like Philly and the Giants arent really rivals because they play in the NFC....More just trash talk amongst fans but it's not a real rivalry

Also a Yankee fan and I'll be rooting for the Mets tomorrow....but wanted to see Toronto knocked out

Also college rivalries are huge here...bigger than most pro sports

I always compared College football most closely to European Soccer
    Yeah ok I guess it works differently. I've heard the college comparison before. To be honest I really don't get the whole college sports thing (as in why anyone would rather watch college kids play than pros) but I guess I would if I had gone to college in the US.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    You seem to be taking your opinion for a fact. There is no such thing as something being "accurate" or not in this case. You can live your life however you want to but don't try to force that on other people. Thanks.
    Your response makes no sense..how am forcing other people to act a certain way??

Seto

Your response makes no sense..how am forcing other people to act a certain way??
    Perhaps wrong choice of words but it's not hard to understand what I meant. If you think it's ridiculous for someone to be emotionally attached to a sports team, that's cool, but I don't see how it's an "accurate" statement. Different people are allowed to like different things in different ways.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Perhaps wrong choice of words but it's not hard to understand what I meant. If you think it's ridiculous for someone to be emotionally attached to a sports team, that's cool, but I don't see how it's an "accurate" statement. Different people are allowed to like different things in different ways.
    My opinion is I think it's ridiculous for grown men to act crazy over sports teams when they win or lose but I'm not forcing it on them

Seto

My opinion is I think it's ridiculous for grown men to act crazy over sports teams when they win or lose but I'm not forcing it on them
    Yup key word = your opinion. And that's cool.

Going crazy over sports can be awesome. I certainly know I wouldn't have my life any other way.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Yup key word = your opinion. And that's cool.

Going crazy over sports can be awesome. I certainly know I wouldn't have my life any other way.
    I'm just a gambler Seto so I may root for a team but will bet against them in a minute

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Well, what is crazy?

I think we are all crazy in our own ways.

We all have our idiosyncrasies.

First 12