DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

LAPD is looking for a tall man with blonde hair. Opie?

Did Opie knock King Mayan out at Dodgers Stadium?

Fan seriously injured in fight at Dodger Stadium parking lot

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-...um-parking-lot

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Classless Doyer fans...I've worn Met stuff in Citizens Bank Park before...I've been booed, but never had a hand laid on me, let alone murdered. Wtf...doesn't the LAPD patrol all aspects of that area? I mean this has happened before at this park...you'd think a major city would have enough police presence to prevent something like this from happening again. Guess not.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Dodger fans are f'in ridiculous.

Sit in the bleachers at Dodger Stadium, you'll feel like your south central LA. Grow the F up. These 'fans' fighting over professionals who they don't even know.
    Points Awarded:

TheSchafe gave PorkChop 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Number one they will get him and he'll do time in jail and secondly it could've been prevented by one of the parties just walking away forget confrontations and stop trying to be a tough guy

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I will fight you jj

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

This wasn't me, but I could see how you'd think it might've been.

Reminds me of the time I bitchslapped Queen Mayan down a small staircase in the Golden Nugget at the LV bash. He was in there with some of his "putos" acting all tough like he was some fukkin gangbanger. Throwing food at posters, saying inappropriate things to Shari, etc.

Basically I told him to shut the fukk up or haul his Mexican ass out of there. He starts saying some Chicano shit back to me so I openhanded smack him straight across the mouth. He was standing at the top of this set of about 5-6 steps, and my bitchslap sent him tumbling to the bottom level. It was truly funny as fukk to see his little frame going end over end down those stairs.

Anyways...a few folks saw us arguing, so a couple of poster buddies of mine have video of the entire thing. I actually posted the vid on here once, but Mayan FLIPPED the fukk out. Had a lawyer send all kinds of letters to both me & SBR demanding it be removed immediately or he was going to sue. So obviously John removed it. I personally didn't give a fukk. Didn't see it as a big deal.

Anyways....this wasn't me. I hope that we never have to go thru that stuff again to be honest. I'm not typically a violent man. And I hope that Mayan feels the same.

Points Awarded:

TheSchafe gave opie1988 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

Opie that was epic

it's on tape too

Opie post it

It would be a Mayan burial

TheSchafe

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    This wasn't me, but I could see how you'd think it might've been.

Reminds me of the time I bitchslapped Queen Mayan down a small staircase in the Golden Nugget at the LV bash. He was in there with some of his "putos" acting all tough like he was some fukkin gangbanger. Throwing food at posters, saying inappropriate things to Shari, etc.

Basically I told him to shut the fukk up or haul his Mexican ass out of there. He starts saying some Chicano shit back to me so I openhanded smack him straight across the mouth. He was standing at the top of this set of about 5-6 steps, and my bitchslap sent him tumbling to the bottom level. It was truly funny as fukk to see his little frame going end over end down those stairs.

Anyways...a few folks saw us arguing, so a couple of poster buddies of mine have video of the entire thing. I actually posted the vid on here once, but Mayan FLIPPED the fukk out. Had a lawyer send all kinds of letters to both me & SBR demanding it be removed immediately or he was going to sue. So obviously John removed it. I personally didn't give a fukk. Didn't see it as a big deal.

Anyways....this wasn't me. I hope that we never have to go thru that stuff again to be honest. I'm not typically a violent man. And I hope that Mayan feels the same.

Opie is the greatest poster of all "times"

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Opie that was epic

it's on tape too

Opie post it

It would be a Mayan burial
    JJ saw it when I first posted it. It's a really good vid. Lots of guys yelling stuff in Mexican and then you just see this little guy in timberlands and a football jersey go flying. Good times.

I'll definitely post it again. Just waiting for the right time. Always causes such a fukkin deal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

Opie video down so quick because Mayan went crying to the moderators and you were forced to take it down

The bazaar part of that fight was he did not even fight back all he did was pull those pants back up and leave with that oversize football jersey

DiggityDaggityDo

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Unreal...I have to see this video

TheSchafe

I remember this video...but being a brokedikk fukk at the time I could only give Opie 2 points, hence the 10 I just gave him. Been in an SBR nostalgia kick lately...why have all of gold's videos been taken down? If I'm bored on a Tuesday afternoon like today, I want to see Corbin talk to plants.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

I wanna see this video

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

not just la fans. dumb fukks everywhere...

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/dall...l-and-he-does/

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    not just la fans. dumb fukks everywhere...

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/dall...l-and-he-does/
    Maybe that was Opie also.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

wouldn't be surprised. didn't opie also chop up a jogger with a machete?

is oil prices dropping or something? wtf is going on with him?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Opie I heard from sources that Queen Mayans eyes were level with your, um, dick. Is this true?