rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Ill take Browns to Top Broncos this week.

Just a good feeling. On paper the Browns look like a better team.My money says they win out right........

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Pass

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pass

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I don't understand these stupid people, fading Peyton Manning in the regular season is suicide. There are much better plays out there with less risk. Peyton, Brady, and Rodgers are almost fade proof, Drew Brees use to be in that category.

We'll at least you beat lakerboy to it.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    Just a good feeling. On paper the Browns look like a better team.My money says they win out right........
    What paper are you looking at?
    I'll take manning over mccown D thomas over Hartline and benjamin.
    And i wont even compare there defenses.. Broncos D are winning games by themselves.
    I keep hearing Manning is due for a loss "hes done" yet ppl keep losing there money.
    As posted above i see better games to bet.. My leans right now are Redskins +6, colts +7.5 and Bears +2.5

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

2-23 since 1975

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

He got this play off another site

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Don't bet on feelings. That's for roulette.

jjgold

I think the Cleveland quarterback is pretty banged up if Johnny football players I will be a little worried I think the play would be Cleve

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

The team first in the NFL in yards/offense the past two weeks is...

..The Cleveland Browns. I promise you, ask anyone in the world that question today; not one person besides Peter King will say the Browns

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

FYI

This will be Lakerboy's special of the week, so trend carefully.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Everyone tries to be superman. These superman plays will hit every once in a while, but will flush your account eventually

jjgold

Too early to bet his game as so many guys are banged up in the NFL you have to wait

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Ware and Talib are supposed to be good to go, but we will see what happens with practice. I will take -4 or less all day on Denver against the Browns

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Certainly not better team on paper. Way Donkos defense is playing my god at some point McCown gonna come back to earth and realize why Tampon Bay gave up lol. Honestly I don't think it's highly unlikely as some on here say. Browns can be stingy themselves at home on D and let's face it almost 40 Peyton is better at cheesy commercials cashing his checks than throwing a football. Denver o-line has trouble all over it which translates to run gm being so bad. And while Donks D has looked amazing I'm not putting them with 85 Bears or 2000 Ravens just yet!

Basically your banking on Donkeys D being a bit off here or b2b roadie angle. Maybe Brownies play near perfect gm or capitalize on special teams or couple turnovers. While Manning is bottom 10 probably in league throwing wise his brain still gains him ground in chess matches especially vs knockaround journeymen like McCown. Now granted I'm fan of a team that turned of these journeymen into league mvp Gannon, but until further notice that was different. Rich was surrounded by elite talent on both sides and had perfect coach/qb marriage with Gruden. Until I see otherwise or bigger sample McCown is just a chucker who has occasional big games vs bad defenses.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Broncos or no bet.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Did you even cap this game or did your gut do it.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

I think this line should've been -7 if book makers really had the broncos. these games where they are only 3 and 4 pt favorites is weird.. for the people that actually watch the games, how long do the broncos ride this little weird wave of winning? the spread being -4 & -3.5 in some places has red flags all over it. Cleveland +4 isn't the WORST spot..

Cleveland +4.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well maybe he's just going on "most likely" to cover angle siding with Vegas lol. Cause without
    some foolery happening or zebras heavily stepping in Vegas gonna get crushed on Pats /Pack this wk games. Somebody has to take the fall why not Donks b2b on road? Wink wink

reed_barrington
    reed_barrington's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

well with lack of offense it took denvers defense to beat the RAIDERS in week 05 so..........hum.
    And if the browns keep catching passes with random body limbs and asses then yes they have a chance.

rpesi9955

Great post reed baringgton.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by reed_barrington View Post
    well with lack of offense it took denvers defense to beat the RAIDERS in week 05 so..........hum.
    And if the browns keep catching passes with random body limbs and asses then yes they have a chance.
    lmao touche.. but last week all 5-0 favorited teams covered and won.. this week is a little different, theres a couple maybe even a few in jeopardy of not covering and losing..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I don't like this play. Broncos are so not good but keep winning with defense. The main reason I don't like it is because they just won in balty.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I don't like this play. Broncos are so not good but keep winning with defense. The main reason I don't like it is because they just won in balty.
    weird, but great point. I think I would like this play alot more maybe if the browns lost in Baltimore last week. but how much longer do the broncos win these games where they are only 3 and 4pt favorites?! a lot of people have ALREADY faded Denver I'm sure in week 4 and 3, and of course it bit them in the ass lol but how much longer do they keep BARELY beatin mediocre teams??

~

JayDr3am
    Handi

and if you were going to fade Denver, what a better week too in my opinion. its either the Cleveland win in baltimore was overrated, or the play and production of Denver all season is still undermined.. hmm

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    The team first in the NFL in yards/offense the past two weeks is...

..The Cleveland Browns. I promise you, ask anyone in the world that question today; not one person besides Peter King will say the Browns
    Yeah, im not sure that means much considering they played the Chargers and then the Ravens. Both defenses have nothing compared to the Broncos defense. Real test will be this but i wont be betting anything on the Browns.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    weird, but great point. I think I would like this play alot more maybe if the browns lost in Baltimore last week. but how much longer do the broncos win these games where they are only 3 and 4pt favorites?! a lot of people have ALREADY faded Denver I'm sure in week 4 and 3, and of course it bit them in the ass lol but how much longer do they keep BARELY beatin mediocre teams??

~
    I faded the Broncos in week four and won comfortably.

rpesi9955

Anything can happen good luck to all.