BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    You guys aren't even considering that The under bets were winning wagers if it wasn't for a 42 yard Hail Mary with a second left. I can't account for that happening. All luck, no one knows shit. I do this for fun and to win a little scratch here and there. It's no longer fun. Good luck guys.
    A game went over pal. Deal with it.

Please see JJ's thread about betting with your head not over it this season.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    for once JJ is actually right. If you had any sort of money management, going 0-3 with a push should put the slightest dent in your bankroll. clearly you are an action junkie, which is evident considering you already bet every single major sporting event that occurred today (excluding hockey obv) including a first half wager. why do you feel the need to bet every single major game on any given day? when you let this shit control you is when you LOSE. i can guarantee all you thought about all day was sports betting.. you probably didn't even leave the house or socialize with anyone else.

If you really think you can win at this shit at all you have to maintain control. you clearly have not done that, and couple that with zero bankroll management.. you're gonna go broke.

what's sad is you will not learn from this.. you'll take tomorrow off and be back for saturday. we all do it. only you can break the habit my friend
    excellent post, PattyMayo......I've said this several times in various threads about people betting on games on thursday, friday, and Monday nights just for the sake of gambling!......it's a marathon, not a sprint!...just pick your spots and you can be moderately successful...besides, this is the best time of year for gambling...a whole plethora of shit to wager on...Pretty soon we are going to have NBA, NCAA men's hoops, NHL, to bet on in addition to college and pro football!...

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

You guys aren't even considering that The under bets were winning wagers if it wasn't for a 42 yard Hail Mary with a second left. I can't account for that happening. All luck, no one knows shit. I do this for fun and to win a little scratch here and there. It's no longer fun. Good luck guys.

good luck, Flipster......take a break man, clear your mind for a few weeks, and then come back refreshed ready to kick ass and take names!...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its all part of the game if you cannot handle it your betting too much money

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

This reminds me of an old golfing buddy who used to get pissed when he blasted a drive 40 yds out of bounds. "I hit that perfect, crushed it!". Yeah, except for the fact it's out of bounds . Not making light of your losses, but your under bets were potential winning wagers is a more accurate statement. Shit ain't over 'til it's over. Shake it off, take a break, manage your money better. The lows are what make the highs high. What's more fun than a rollercoaster?

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

You guys aren't even considering that The under bets were winning wagers if it wasn't for a 42 yard Hail Mary with a second left. I can't account for that happening.
    Sure you can, it's called variance. Look it up. That's why you will always go bust over betting your bankroll.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

g
    No more fade threads from me. I'm done posting. I can't take the heat tonight. Utter penetrating disaster. I built a mountain the last 2 nights and lost everything tonight.

I had the colts/Texans under 20.5 first half. Hail Mary wit 1 second left
    under 41 colts/Texans, teams just running up and down the field.
    rangers/blue jays over 8. They put up 8 in the top of the 7th, none the rest of the way and I push.
    went big on Royals, who are getting walloped.

I usually don't like to be a drama queen but this shit is a losing game. Even when you win you lose. You can be on the right side and luck comes into play and says penetrate you.

there are no good cappers, no one really has a clue. Degen game, the books will never lose. Good luck I'll be sticking to fantasy football
    Go read my thread on fantasy sports sites

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    Sure you can, it's called variance. Look it up. That's why you will always go bust over betting your bankroll.
    This.
    And nothing else.
    Bankroll management.
    If you have it, you don't give a shit about a Hail Mary that busts your bet. You are pissed for 5 minutes and that is it.
    I love all this "you can't win" shit, it is always coming from the people without any discipline whatsoever. You can win. And lots of guys do. You can't win without any BR management, when you bet on every shit that's in TV etc. I've said it in another thread; there is a reason why my last max bet was over 2.5 years ago. Because I pick my fukkin spots and do have a fair amount of discipline.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Sorry flip shiiit happens..

Bostonsux
    Bostonsux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Man.. Loved to fade your pick. Don't go!!!

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    This.
    And nothing else.
    Bankroll management.
    If you have it, you don't give a shit about a Hail Mary that busts your bet. You are pissed for 5 minutes and that is it.
    I love all this "you can't win" shit, it is always coming from the people without any discipline whatsoever. You can win. And lots of guys do. You can't win without any BR management, when you bet on every shit that's in TV etc. I've said it in another thread; there is a reason why my last max bet was over 2.5 years ago. Because I pick my fukkin spots and do have a fair amount of discipline.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-22-16 at 10:40 AM. Reason: image does not exist

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Zizoudane nailed it

First 12