Than

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I'm fairly certain the Giant was being ironical.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I'm fairly certain the Giant was being ironical.
    about a 2% chance

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Yep. Need more Tebows in the world. And less Greg hardys
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Yep. Need more Tebows in the world. And less Greg hardys
    Vinnie we have been over this

keep the racial stuff in the private Zone please

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guys are jealous of Tebow because he has it all

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

BrickJames gets the same thing around here

only difference is the ladies say Brickles is all bone to the knee

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    I don't like Tebow 'cause he's the worst football QB ever, whatever he does in his private life is not relevant...
    No one likes you either cause your the worst troll ever

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

He's had everything but a piece of pussy.

Which is why woman love him btw. Everyone of them want to be the first to deflower him.

Ironically, I saw Tebow play football since he was in junior high. He was extremely accurate in HS and in college. I believe he is the most accurate QB in SEC history. I saw a lot of him and Cam in Gainesville and Tebow had much better accuracy and control than Cam. There used to be times where Cam couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and everything he threw was hard with zero touch. Something happened to Tebow in his final college year and then during the NFL pre draft. He tried to change his mechanics to please the scouts and he's never been the same since. Dude struggled to throw a 10 yard out.

He looked very good this year in Eagles camp. I thought he was better than Barkley and I still rather have him in there versus Bradford in that offense. Chip Kelly really blindsided everyone when he cut him. Most casual observers really thought he did enough to make the team. I think the biggest knock on Tebow is that he's unorthodox and his timing is sporadic. This really hurts any team that uses him. Do you take a chance on him as a backup and throw off the timing of your entire team in practice? You want a backup QB that can simulate what they will see on Sunday. Tebow can't give you that. So you don't want to start him and you really can't use him as a backup. Coaches want guys that can simulate situations and Tebow can't do that. Same reason Vince Young can't find a job. Both those guys can win games over some of these awful NFL backups BUT neither are long term solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He's had everything but a piece of pussy.

Which is why woman love him btw. Everyone of them want to be the first to deflower him.

Ironically, I saw Tebow play football since he was in junior high. He was extremely accurate in HS and in college. I believe he is the most accurate QB in SEC history. I saw a lot of him and Cam in Gainesville and Tebow had much better accuracy and control than Cam. There used to be times where Cam couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and everything he threw was hard with zero touch. Something happened to Tebow in his final college year and then during the NFL pre draft. He tried to change his mechanics to please the scouts and he's never been the same since. Dude struggled to throw a 10 yard out.

He looked very good this year in Eagles camp. I thought he was better than Barkley and I still rather have him in there versus Bradford in that offense. Chip Kelly really blindsided everyone when he cut him. Most casual observers really thought he did enough to make the team. I think the biggest knock on Tebow is that he's unorthodox and his timing is sporadic. This really hurts any team that uses him. Do you take a chance on him as a backup and throw off the timing of your entire team in practice? You want a backup QB that can simulate what they will see on Sunday. Tebow can't give you that. So you don't want to start him and you really can't use him as a backup. Coaches want guys that can simulate situations and Tebow can't do that. Same reason Vince Young can't find a job. Both those guys can win games over some of these awful NFL backups BUT neither are long term solutions.
    Go read what the PROFESSIONAL scouts say about him. He can't read a defense and he can't get NFL timing down. Just because you were good in college means nothing when you get to the NFL. If he as smart he would have switched positions and tried out for TE. I guess maybe he thinks he is to good for that. He sucked as a NFL QB and that is a fact.

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post
    Go read what the PROFESSIONAL scouts say about him. He can't read a defense and he can't get NFL timing down. Just because you were good in college means nothing when you get to the NFL. If he as smart he would have switched positions and tried out for TE. I guess maybe he thinks he is to good for that. He sucked as a NFL QB and that is a fact.
    so did Weeden and just look at him now Willy!!!!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post
    I believe Michael Vick made a career out of being THIS QB

First 12