ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

These type of arsholes that jump on the guy that just lost a heartbreaker for some big money are the type of people that are arsholes in traffic.They know you can't grab em and fock em up. Who fockin cares if you are a "Pro" on SBR? It doesn't mean crap! This is a site with a bunchh of fockin retards lookin to irritate and argue. I rarely see an exchange of ideas about a particular game.I see take the points, Im going under its a lock, Green Bay is a winner blah blah. Nothing that is a good reason, just guys and KIDS talkin smack. Wish I was a pro so I wouldn't be ignored. If you don't fly the pro sign you are worthless on here. LOL Fuckin children. Enjoy
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave ZINISTER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Conned by the refs

Unlucky on your wager , hopefully the gambling gods owe you one nxt weekend

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 734

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    These type of arsholes that jump on the guy that just lost a heartbreaker for some big money are the type of people that are arsholes in traffic.They know you can't grab em and fock em up. Who fockin cares if you are a "Pro" on SBR? It doesn't mean crap! This is a site with a bunchh of fockin retards lookin to irritate and argue. I rarely see an exchange of ideas about a particular game.I see take the points, Im going under its a lock, Green Bay is a winner blah blah. Nothing that is a good reason, just guys and KIDS talkin smack. Wish I was a pro so I wouldn't be ignored. If you don't fly the pro sign you are worthless on here. LOL Fuckin children. Enjoy

Well said. Just fade these losers. There is no real collaboration on anything. Just blow hards who never can prove if they even placed a bet.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Santa what is your next move??

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Santa what is your next move??
    Ya.. real brother, I'll tail.

This was such a sharp bet, still feeling bad for op. How unlucky can a guy get..

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Ya.. real brother, I'll tail.

This was such a sharp bet, still feeling bad for op. How unlucky can a guy get..
    I wouldn't call it sharp. He got lucky that the Seahawks turned the ball over 3 times. If Wilson doesn't give up a fumble return for TD in the 4th quarter this would have been a snooze fest 16-3 type of game.

He got lucky he was even in the game. Then was unlucky at the very end. He should tweet Calvin Johnson that ticket. I bet CJ would give him something for the loss.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Unreal bad beats r part of the game happens every year anyone remember Wisconsin-ASU game a year or two ago when ref failed to call penalty on opposing lineman sitting on the ball with time winding down that cost WiSKY the game winning. FG attempt? Was on Wisky that nite for ML its a tough beat no doubt but kudos to your bet regardless you have to pull the trigger hard in order to make sum cash. GL with the next one.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Tremendous

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

A loss is a loss. A heart breaker? No matter if you lose by 1 or 41. Losing money hurts no matter what.

Guy was trying to be a hero with his wager. Smartest thing he could of done was wager 4,400 for 4,000 on +10. He wanted to be a hero.

I use to respect this guy... I have no care anymore. Guy thinks he's a hot shot.

Calvin Johnson just reminded him of who the real HOT SHOT is.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

He's trying to be a hotshot because he posted what should have been a +400 winner, pregame? I don't get what the problem is here
    Points Awarded:

MoeSedway gave ROFLcopter 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BadLuckSanta gave ROFLcopter 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cmoney11

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Who fockin cares if you are a "Pro" on SBR? It doesn't mean crap! This is a site with a bunchh of fockin retards lookin to irritate and argue. I rarely see an exchange of ideas about a particular game.I see take the points, Im going under its a lock, Green Bay is a winner blah blah. Nothing that is a good reason, just guys and KIDS talkin smack. Wish I was a pro so I wouldn't be ignored. If you don't fly the pro sign you are worthless on here. LOL Fuckin children. Enjoy
    Don't hate on SBR Pros just because you're broke and or to cheap to put up.. SBR Pros actually put up the $100 for charity to join ya cheap bastard... Get a job and put down the bong you lazy sloth..

I typically always give a short explanation in my posts when I make bets, check the MMA section..

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Don't hate on SBR Pros just because you're broke and or to cheap to put up.. SBR Pros actually put up the $100 for charity to join ya cheap bastard... Get a job and put down the bong you lazy sloth..

I typically always give a short explanation in my posts when I make bets, check the MMA section..
    Lmfao maybe it's cuz I enjoy hitting the chalice... but, this was the funniest chit I've read in awhile

tatom21
    tatom21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Im still bitter about this and i only lost 1k

illtww
    illtww's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

that was a shocker of a game..

Chancellor earned his pay raise right there...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Santa will be fine

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    Unreal bad beats r part of the game happens every year anyone remember Wisconsin-ASU game a year or two ago when ref failed to call penalty on opposing lineman sitting on the ball with time winding down that cost WiSKY the game winning. FG attempt? Was on Wisky that nite for ML its a tough beat no doubt but kudos to your bet regardless you have to pull the trigger hard in order to make sum cash. GL with the next one.
    Yea I remember that, looked like the qb was trying to take a knee or something.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

This felt like karma for Golden Tate who was raising his hands giving the td signal as Johnson was about to break the plane. Tate a couple years ago pushed a receiver to catch a game winner, I thought I remember some books cancelling bets that would have lost because of that? Now Tate goes to the opposing team and is part of the raw deal.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Blah Blah if Santa gave a fukk about 4K he wouldn't have been taking a shot at +460 with it. Not everyone here is a 25 dollar bettor.

Get em next time, pal.

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Blah Blah if Santa gave a fukk about 4K he wouldn't have been taking a shot at +460 with it. Not everyone here is a 25 dollar bettor.

Get em next time, pal.
    thanks Tat

looking forward to spot betting those +10 ml dogs in the nba

First ... 4567