t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Baylor (-17) will smash Texas Tech

Tough spot here for Kingsbury's boys coming off the heartbreaker loss to TCU. Baylor is on a mission this year and this is their first legitimate competition of the season. Expect the Bears to move up and down the field and Texas Tech to look sluggish.

I like Baylor here in a 56-24 type game. Whatever it is it won't be close. Lay the points.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Looks good

I like your angle also

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

TCU beats them only by 3 and Baylor beats them by 18+? Doubt it. I'm not playing either side but yeah, don't agree with you on this one. Good luck with your bets regardless! It will be an entertaining game for sure

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    TCU beats them only by 3 and Baylor beats them by 18+? Doubt it. I'm not playing either side but yeah, don't agree with you on this one. Good luck with your bets regardless! It will be an entertaining game for sure
    Tech QB doubtful with that knee

t-wizzle

I don't understand the correlation you're trying to make about margin of victory. Each week has its own unique circumstances.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I don't understand the correlation you're trying to make about margin of victory. Each week has its own unique circumstances.
    Absolutely agreed. But your point means nothing, means that Texas Tech could win by 30 too. I just mean that TCU is arguably a better team than Baylor (they are in the rankings but in all likelihood they're extremely even... and also very similar types of teams). So if TCU could only beat them by 3, I don't see why Baylor would blow them out. If the TTU QB is out then that might change things, didn't know that fact

t-wizzle

O/U is 89

BXbomber11
    BXbomber11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baylor defense is much better than TCU's

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

True, but it's also true that Baylor is much better than TCU.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

I just mean that TCU is arguably a better team than Baylor (they are in the rankings but in all likelihood they're extremely even... and also very similar types of teams).
    Right - I understand your point, but you need to look at these teams again, more closely. Baylor is far superior because of their defense.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Baylor's defense being better is questionable. TCU has like 8 or 9 guys injured and out for the year and Baylor's defense has no one injured and it's still up in the air which defense is better.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

It's a winner twizzle Gl

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Tough spot here for Kingsbury's boys coming off the heartbreaker loss to TCU. Baylor is on a mission this year and this is their first legitimate competition of the season. Expect the Bears to move up and down the field and Texas Tech to look sluggish.

I like Baylor here in a 56-24 type game. Whatever it is it won't be close. Lay the points.

almost hit halftime score

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

You're just looking at stats and box scores.

Were you aware that TCU was missing some defenders that they got back today?

Baylor is going to win the Big 12. I don't really see a team that can beat them in that conference. If they lose it game, it will be Oklahoma State....and yes, I know OSU is struggling right now. I just like how OSU matches up with them.

ffffffff
    ffffffff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Cash it!

t-wizzle

Easy win.

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

That was a very nice call!