CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Middle tenn. St - 1

Must have great respect for the effort Vandy gave Ole Miss. last week. They were sky high and played a very physical game. They played #3 Rebels on the road,late in the 3rd , the game tied 13-13,Vandy punted deep from their end and had a punt blocked. A few plays later Ole Miss. scored a TD and by the middle of the 4th quarter, it was still just a 4 point game 20 - 16,final score 27-16. OK so what? I don't think the Dores will have much left in the tank when they hit the road for a non-conf. game vs Middle Tenn. St. Esp. when they have conf. foe S.CARO. on deck. As for the Blue Raiders,this is a very big deal to get an SEC team to come to their house on Sat. night. Both teams are from the same state,that will fuel more effort for this C-USA team.Mid. Tenn. St. has a pretty good O and think they will display a good effort. By beating Vandy it will probably make there year!!!....we will see what happens......M. TENN. ST -1.........3 UNITS.........GL

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

I just took a quick look at this game & Terp is onto some thing
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 10-01-15 at 03:19 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Terper always with good write ups

Have to respect his picks

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Win or lose, this guy does his homework!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I see you rightfully said nothing about Mid. Tenn. defense as there is no need to discuss the nonexistent.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Middle Tennessee is trying to prove that they can play with the big boys. They came close against Illinois on the road. They get Vandy (who is not nearly as good as Illinois) at home. This is an excellent play.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

This is NOT a true road game. I'm on Vandy. Both teams are IN Nashville Tennessee.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This is like a home game for Vandy. They are not losing it to a bunch of high school kids.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This is like a home game for Vandy. They are not losing it to a bunch of high school kids.
    You maybe right. For myself I put a lot of stock into were Vegas opens the line, MTST -3.5....then went to pick in some books, for me it is exactly what I wanted to see....a lot people betting Vandy! It has nothing to do with the fact that I would rather lay -1, than lay -3.5...but it's the move I expected!......But then WTF do I know.....At least one of us will have a winner.............BOL

CappinTerp

Very tempted to play this: TT / BAYLOR total under 88 !! Tech qb Mahomes is still day to day. But really don't loose much with backup Webb( former starter).Understand both teams can put up a ton of points and get a play off every 20-25 sec. But think about it...with just 2-3 field goals attempted,there is just not enough time left to go over ! ?? This is still a dicey play ( and a small one)....but anyone out there got thoughts???.......Also looking @ Clemson...death valley is a very hard venue for opposing teams,and think ND will have there hands full !!!!
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 10-02-15 at 12:35 PM.

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

Vandy's defense is the real deal. I can't bet against them in a game like this.

CappinTerp

FYI -​ Some are saying that ND/CLEM may be postponed.

CappinTerp

Bump............oh, those blue and green go well together ! Let's all have a profitable day.

jjgold

Terps good luck today

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I like Under 48.5 here. Vandy's defense is legit and they are improving each week. The offense is gaining more of an identity with the run game but still is shit on a stick. I see this as a back and forth, no one scores snooze fest. Under for me. Gun to head, I'd take Vandy and the points.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I like Under 48.5 here. Vandy's defense is legit and they are improving each week. The offense is gaining more of an identity with the run game but still is shit on a stick. I see this as a back and forth, no one scores snooze fest. Under for me. Gun to head, I'd take Vandy and the points.
    Yea,I did not bet the total on this one, think the under will prob. come in.....BOL....I did bet the under 44.5 on the Pitt/VT game.

CappinTerp

No time for a write-up guys: DUKE/BC - UNDER 37..........1.5 UNITS................................... ................GL

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    This is NOT a true road game. I'm on Vandy. Both teams are IN Nashville Tennessee.
    Not exactly. MTSU is in Murfreesboro about 40 miles from Nashville or as we used to call it, a 3 beer ride away.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Not exactly. MTSU is in Murfreesboro about 40 miles from Nashville or as we used to call it, a 3 beer ride away.
    My bad. I knew it was close. The last time I was in Nashville I couldn't believe how heavily Orange it was despite the Vandy presence. I also noticed the MTSU presence. They may have been playing in Titans stadium that weekend.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Tough Loss. I hate when your teams penetrates you at the end

Mac4Lyfe

Vandy's defense is legit. A good defense can keep you in games you shouldn't win. I don't understand how the offense can be so shitty going up against a quality defense in practice every day?

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post

My bad. I knew it was close. The last time I was in Nashville I couldn't believe how heavily Orange it was despite the Vandy presence. I also noticed the MTSU presence. They may have been playing in Titans stadium that weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Tough Loss. I hate when your teams penetrates you at the end
    Yea, I really thought MTST would win this one!!..........On to the next bet.

jjgold

these games are so crazy

it was the right pick

Mac4Lyfe

The only right pick is the winning pick...

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    these games are so crazy

it was the right pick

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    these games are so crazy

it was the right pick
    Yea,given same set up,would have still bet that side. But there is a point to be made: one can cap a game and all the reasons for the pick come through,and still loose! So on any game​.....never go all in or bet a large % of ur bankroll!!! The gambler will ALWAYS have many opportunities, to make or loose money !!!...................BOL to all!!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Yea,given same set up,would have still bet that side. But there is a point to be made: one can cap a game and all the reasons for the pick come through,and still loose! So on any game​.....never go all in or bet a large % of ur bankroll!!! The gambler will ALWAYS have many opportunities, to make or loose money !!!...................BOL to all!!
    Last year MTSU wins this game. That Vandy team couldn't score in a whore house. Vandy is learning that its not James Franklin season anymore. Vandy learned how to lose again last year.