Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    As you stated you "retired" because of health concerns and fear of a heart attack.

You must be one fat fckk

I am 26, your 45-50 I have a great career, a cool car, and plenty of money.

I make a great wage, I will definitely enjoy being at work tomorrow, because Im not a fat fckk
    who is too lazy to work, and "retires" because he's happy with 2 grand a month.

I hightly doubt you even get that, with your self admission of paying 10 dollars a month under Comcasts poor people program. Your income sucks if you qualify for that, no ifs, ands, or buts.

It's. ok Bobby, you may be sbrs stroll, but your OUR troll and we love you. You can have the last word, I have better things to do. It's too bad you don't. I have nothing left to prove. Attachment 85299
    Meh, he's not as fat as some, but definitely in poor shape. Good on you for choosing to work towards what you want instead of living in near-poverty like bobbo...need more of your mentality in this country and less of his for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Correct, & because I could afford to.

So in your ignorant mind, only fat people have heart attacks? Some health problems are hereditary, beyond one's control. Many people saw me at the bash, there's even a pic on this forum as well. I'm 6ft, 180 lbs. If that's fat to you, then all athletes are fat. You should have done your homework & educate yourself before speaking, your naive 26 years shows.

Of course we didn't see you at the Bash, as you can't afford pro status let alone airfare to Dominican Republic. I explained in detail how I was able to take advantage of Comcast's promo rate, has nothing to do with my income. You may want to reread that thread & educate yourself.

Better things to do than trolling & mentioning me in many of your posts? Sure doesn't appear so. Just reread this thread & see who initiated, me or you. It's ok to start with me, just be prepared to hear back from Waves & be put in your place. Tripe has learned this lesson the hard way, so he posts less frequently now.
    Heart attacks aren't often majorly attributable to just hereditary factors...lifestyle choices are to blame, such as lack of exercise, poor diet, and sitting around all day trying to find a slightly smaller freeroll to play in. You sure didn't look 180 lbs at the bash, but I guess we'll get the official weigh-in if you ever accept donk's challenge at the next bash

Your explanation for why you were offered the low-income rate sounds plausible, but taking it means you're taking handouts meant for poor people...and let's face it, available data on where you live, what you live in and your mentality in general all lead to the conclusion that your "retirement" is at or around the poverty level, quite possibly on some form of welfare.

I post less frequently because I choose not to "retire" onto welfare and have a business to run. Some of us have goals other than "look like an idiot on a forum"

Since this thing has filled up with people pointing out bobbo's idiocy as so often happens, I'll bump the last on-topic question:

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Can we find out what 100th is at?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    For all of wave's pathetic bullshit, the funniest shit yet is this welfare-class prick scamming homeless internet rates on the basis of being prone to a heart attack, at a meager 6' tall, 180 lbs.....

this "near death" loser supposedly wants to take an ass beating, potential hear attack not withstanding, at the next Bash from a guy who is 6'3, 245 lbs, mean as shit with no heart attach potential, with a well-documented "mean streak" and a hatred of him akin to that Clubber Lang had for Rocky at the time of their first bout....

"Smash at the Bash"!!!!!! SBR, make it happen!!!!!
    Donkey already has a bad wing, due to rotator cuff surgery. When I pick on that bad wing, by locking in my arm bar I taught Ronda Rousey, Donkey will tap faster than his girlfriend did.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

I'll be interested to see the SBR sanctioned MMA match between donk and bobbo

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I was trying to think of something good to say but am honestly speechless. Bashes gonna bash

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I'll be interested to see the SBR sanctioned MMA match between donk and bobbo
    doesn't need to be MMA, and doesn't need to be limited to donker and bobbo; get one of those inflatable jousting rings for all forum grudges and you've got a hell of an event on your hands, as well as crazy betting opportunities

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I was trying to think of something good to say but am honestly speechless. Bashes gonna bash
    I don't check in here as often as I used to, but it seems like bashing is most of the entertainment in the poker forum....it is what it is, and there's entertainment value to be found in it if it's done well (which it isn't always).

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Donker could kill babywaves with a fukkin sandwich

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Donker could kill babywaves with a fukkin sandwich
    There will only be 2 sandwiches on display Jay, which I'll prepare for you & Donkey.

But these are very special & won't taste good, sandwiches will be of the knuckle variety:

Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave bobbywaves 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I once had a "Mexican Sandwich" in boystown in Neuvo Laredo............ two of the more "mature" hos at Papagayo's each got a feel of my rock hard vetiga, and decided they wanted to try and "knock it down" by doubleteaming it....

they wanted $200 for what they termed the "Mexican Sandwich," I finally bit when I got it down to $35.00 for the both of them; like waves will do at the Bash, they had to tap out after I wore both of them raw in about thirty mins of non-stop hammering.....

worn out and unable to take any more kahk in tha box, they took turns on their knees blowing me as I stood on the bed, yelling "chupa, Chuppaaaa!!!! CCCCHHUUUPPPPAAAAAAA, BITCH, MUY FUKKIN' CCCCHHHUUUPPPAAAAAA," before finally unleashing on their faces and ........ (Even the boys over at Brazzers would have been proud of how much mascara ran down each of their faces by the time I was done)

next to renewing my pro status at sbr with an Angleman's donation, some of the best money I ever spent............
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-01-15 at 02:54 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    doesn't need to be MMA, and doesn't need to be limited to donker and bobbo; get one of those inflatable jousting rings for all forum grudges and you've got a hell of an event on your hands, as well as crazy betting opportunities
    SBR Battle Royal...maybe Vince McMahon will be interested

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I once had a "Mexican Sandwich" in boystown in Neuvo Laredo............ two of the more "mature" hos at Papagayo's each got a feel of my rock hard vetiga, and decided they wanted to try and "knock it down" by doubleteaming it....

they wanted $200 for what they termed the "Mexican Sandwich," I finally bit when I got it down to $35.00 for the both of them; like waves will do at the Bash, they had to tap out after I wore both of them raw in about thirty mins of non-stop hammering.....

worn out and unable to take any more kahk in tha box, they took turns on their knees blowing me as I stood on the bed, yelling "chupa, Chuppaaaa!!!! CCCCHHUUUPPPPAAAAAAA, BITCH, MUY FUKKIN' CCCCHHHUUUPPPAAAAAA," before finally unleashing on their faces and ........ (Even the boys over at Brazzers would have been proud of how much mascara ran down each of their faces by the time I was done)

next to renewing my pro status at sbr with an Angleman's donation, some of the best money I ever spent............
    I think you're on to something donk....maybe legalize prostitution but only if proceeds go to non-profits for medical research. We'll have this shit cured in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    SBR Battle Royal...maybe Vince McMahon will be interested
    Next bash I'd be very interested in running an event or two, and I guarantee this event in particular would be memorable!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Boby would thow his own match to make 90 betpoints

bobbywaves

Considering your measly balance Jay, I know 90 pts is a lot to you.

Someone would have to offer me at least 50k pts, to get me remotely interested in "throwing my match."

Triple_D_Bet

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

You won the 3pm tday trip! Congrats.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    You won the 3pm tday trip! Congrats.
    Haha, can't take much credit, dealer did most of the work...but thanks!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Bob I'll put my 2000 points against your 4000 points on the blue jays to win the pennant

Here's the hook.

If you finish ahead if Jake Peavy or oneunder...

I lose

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I'm not a smart guy baby, but as far as I can see it.. you would be free Rolling me anyway. If you accept the bet you still HAVE NEVER PAID me for the overpayment in my "team on the left" thread.
    Like I said I'm not a smart guy but you are. And so is Tripe.
    Tripe did the math on the interest you'd owe me at the ageed upon terms in the OP.
    It was well over 1000 betpoints.

So lets skip through all the typical bobbywaves ducking tactics & put your precious betpoints where your mouth is
    Enough if the....." I only bet with the 5 SBR members who have 70k on hand" bull

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

If you wanna bet for 10k-20k ill borrow it.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

bobbywaves

Bob I'll put my 2000 points against your 4000 points on the blue jays to win the pennant
    Why would I give you 2/1, when current odds are 9/5?

Here's the hook.

I lose
    Be more specific...finish ahead in current 5k promo, or annual board?

Triple_D_Bet

Why would I give you 2/1, when current odds are 9/5?

Be more specific...finish ahead in current 5k promo, or annual board?
    Odds modified by the very next part, if you keep reading...

Can't speak for jay 100%, but i'm gonna guess he means in the promo, as you have no chance of catching me on annual board let alone jake

bobbywaves

Like I said I'm not a smart guy but you are.

bobbywaves

Can't speak for jay
    So why are you speaking for Jay?

Triple_D_Bet

So why are you speaking for Jay?
    If you could read more than 4 words, you'd know

bobbywaves

If you could read more than 4 words, you'd know
    Read everything. Fact is, Jay ignorantly left a grey area & you can't speak for him.

Triple_D_Bet

Read everything. Fact is, Jay ignorantly left a grey area & you can't speak for him.
    Jay wrote in pretty plain english; your inability to read isn't his problem.

bobbywaves

Jay wrote in pretty plain english; your inability to read isn't his problem.
    Jay didn't specify in plain English, if bet was for current promo or annual board. Making his offer vague & irrelevant. Due to your lack of reading comprehension & ignorance, you don't realize it wasn't specified. Your assumptions of what Jay meant obviously means nothing to me, unless you want to be held responsible for paying on my winning bet.

Triple_D_Bet

Jay didn't specify in plain English, if bet was for current promo or annual board. Making his offer vague & irrelevant. Due to your lack of reading comprehension & ignorance, you don't realize it wasn't specified. Your assumptions of what Jay meant obviously means nothing to me, unless you want to be held responsible for paying on my winning bet.
    Jay wrote in pretty plain english...noting wrong with asking clarification, but considering you have no chance of passing jake on annual board, and considering he posted in an update thread for the contest itself, seems like a safe assumption he's talking about the contest. Considering your inability to read has been demonstrated as recently as this page of this thread, don't think you've got any ground to criticize others' comprehension or ignorance

bobbywaves

Jay wrote in pretty plain english...noting wrong with asking clarification, but considering you have no chance of passing jake on annual board, and considering he posted in an update thread for the contest itself, seems like a safe assumption he's talking about the contest. Considering your inability to read has been demonstrated as recently as this page of this thread, don't think you've got any ground to criticize others' comprehension or ignorance
    Jake wasn't only one listed, trailing Oneunder by a measly 440 pts on annual board. Well within reach, so Jay could have easily been referring to annual board. Fact is, it's none of your business as bet wasn't directed at you.

Jay's failure to clarify, only proves he's a windbag with no intentions of betting.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Ha. Bob posts this:
    unless you want to be held responsible for paying on my winning bet.

And will somehow find a way to dodge another bet.

Indicating that this is his bet to lose.
    Tripe understood the bet, I don't know why you can't.
    2to1 on the Jays, if they win & you finish ahead of the two players I listed, you win the bet, I lose.

How many more posts before you finally dodge this bet all together?
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 10-02-15 at 06:50 PM.

Triple_D_Bet

Jake wasn't only one listed, trailing Oneunder by a measly 440 pts on annual board. Well within reach, so Jay could have easily been referring to annual board. Fact is, it's none of your business as bet wasn't directed at you.

Jay's failure to clarify, only proves he's a windbag with no intentions of betting.
    Just noticed one isn't on this contest board, in which case I have to say Jay's mention of him doesn't make much sense in either case, nor does mentioning Jake. Guess I'm probably wrong on this one. See how I did that bobbo? When I was wrong, I admitted it instead of making up excuses like "oh I was wrong on purpose"

Triple_D_Bet

Ha. Bob posts this:

2to1 on the Jays, if they win & you finish ahead of the two players I listed, you win the bet, I lose.

It looks like oneunder isn't playing these days, and if there's one type of person bobbo has a chance against, it's people who arne't playing. Am I missing something jay?

bobbywaves

Ha. Bob posts this:

Douchebag changing his terms already:

Here's the hook.

I lose
    You initially said I win if I finish ahead of Jake or oneunder, now you conveniently say both. And it's ahead of, not ahead if. Get a grip on the English language before offering a bet that can be easily understood.

And you still haven't clarified if you were speaking about current promo, or annual board. Not sure who's more ignorant, you or Tripe? Virtual coin flip.

bobbywaves

Guess I'm probably wrong on this one
    Par for the course.

First 123 Last