xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Fire the Tennessee NFL Team football coach

The Tennessee volunteers were up 26-14 to Florida did not go for two and lost
    28-27
    the coach didn't go for two.
    The Tennessee NFL coach gets into the exact same situation the next day
    They go up on the colts 26-14
    They didn't go for 2. They obviously didn't learn from the game the day before.
    That's impossible. They did end up having to go for 2 down 35-33 at the end.
    But then they hand the ball off to a fat slow running back who gets stuffed.
    They should have went for it earlier with less pressure.
    Fire the whole coaching staff of the Tennessee college team and the NFL team
    And these guys underachieve in college basketball.
    And the chargers will never win with the current management
    Even the Raiders have a better team then the chargers.
    This is the worst nfl linebacking core ever. This offensive line is really bad.
    Chargers used to be avg on the line, but now they are horrible.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Saw a few run plays for two that didnt make it today, I bet the coach 2nd guesses those runs when they dont make them, pass the ball. How ironic both teams in Tennessee, both with the same score, and both decide not to go for 2 there. Its the old they wont come all the way back and if they do not before we score ourselves also. See the same things in basketball, up 3 teams not fouling and the opponent nails a 3 to take it into OT, there they are thinking, oh they wont hit it, and then it happens. Some coaches are stupid, not enough people call them out on it.
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-28-15 at 12:30 AM.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

It looks like Pittsburgh has an arsenal of two point plays,
    They considered it in the offseason but don't know when to do it.
    For instance today they were up 3-0 scored a touchdown and went for 2.
    That was pointless.
    I do like the go for 2 on the first touchdown of the game.
    But not the way the steelers did.
    Then when steelers make it, and go up 8-0 and score another touchdown,
    then you go for 1 to make it 15-0 Not go for 2 and lose that edge possibly, less to gain
    and more to lose in that situation.
    Any team that wants to hire me to help their in game decisions I will do it for 10k a week.
    Also don't believe in getting all the way to the 1 yard line and then kicking a field goal on 4th and 1.
    You go there. You wanna kick field goals from behind the ten yard line.
    For the chargers, I would advise them to come out in the shotgun, and use the pass to facilitate the run.
    The Bill Walsh strategy. Throw the ball down field way more. On defense you run blitz on first down. Just blitz more.
    The only thing the chargers have improved this year is in kicking the ball off. Last year they were kicking it to the 10.
    Sportsbetting is better than poker. No matter how much I bet in poker I get called when I go all in, and then opponents
    make their hands. People just wont fold, and i don't have my hands hold often enough to win anything.
    Pretty much got it all in on the flop in omaha.
    I have AA2j the board is AQ2 with 2 clubs I have no clubs
    I check the flop, then check raise all in and get called by two players.
    Both have k10 with club draws.
    Next card is the jack. Game over for me, even though I played it as best as possible, and got the money in good.
    But they call with any draw, then hit the 9 outer.
    With sports bets, for instance The lions have to beat the broncos. And if you are on the right side, you don't have the extra bad luck factor to contend with. Poker is a luck game, and skill. You need both
    Gonna start fading the sucky chargers and there terrible management that runs all there best talent out of town.
    I used to run into Seau a lot. They even cut Seau. He seemed like a jerk to put it nicely. This ownership may be the biggest jerks though.