BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

So what you are saying is that the Eagles are just a typical Chip Kelly team. No defense.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

And no superbowls

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Blame Strong for the recruiting classes? Weren't most of those classes top 10 by all the "experts"? So yes, I would blame him.

Then again, since my family is Anti-Texas, I will thank him.
    do they look top 10 ... some of these guys who were 3 stars before Texas, ND, other schools started looking at them. I look at how many Future NFL guys you have like say an LSU ...recruiting rankings can be deceiving

teaserpleaser

of those top ten classes how many got drafted....theres been a big drop of there longhorns being drafted when you watch Texas you see a lot of NFL guys? I don't I see them in the SEC I see them at A&M , TCU, and Baylor.... Texas not so much.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bottom line chip has to get to the playoffs this year

teaserpleaser

JJ you crazy... chip wouldn't take the Texas job for any amount of cash that shit is dumpster fire be like buying one of those gutted homes in Michigan in what used to be a nice area yeah you can fix it up but its going to be a pita and its going to take time who wants to walk into that shit. I guarantee if you ask strong off the record if he wished he would have stayed at Louisville he probably would say YES. Dude looks stressed the Fukk out. Obviously he didn't know things were this bad or maybe he kicked those kids out of the program just to do it lolz.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Texas will hire a new AD first. If they have a brain at all, they will hire Greg Byrne, the Arizona AD. He is the perfect candidate for the job. If that happens, Byrne will bring his football HC with him. That would be Rich Rod for those of you who do not keep up with this. Texas would be 100 times better off with Rich Rod than they are with Charlie. Rich Rod can recruit and bring in some excitement to a mundane Texas football team.

teaserpleaser

hindsight 20/20 muschamp taking over for brown would have been best get him a decent spread coach like dana holgerson or kingsbury or you name them theres a lot out there ... say what you want about champ failing at florida that was offense that failed him that defense was lights out until they got tired from being on the field all game NFL dudes everywhere That man can recruit a defense. Same thing with Rich rod you're going to need to get him a defensive guy if you want him WVU was a long time ago and he had a lot of fast dudes check his Michigan and Arizona defenses where they play some real offenses not pitt and cuse.... so I don't feel bad for Texas they had their guy(wil muschamp) and dropped the ball.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Did I say Board of Regents? I meant Provost. I am the Provost at UT.

Everything else I said still stands though.
    Really? You are the senior academic administrator at the University of Texas? You do not even have a 12th grade education. Have you ever read some of the crap you post? You do not even know what in the hell you are. We know that you are a fraud. Nothing more. A huge fraud.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Really? You are the senior academic administrator at the University of Texas? You do not even have a 12th grade education. Have you ever read some of the crap you post? You do not even know what in the hell you are. We know that you are a fraud. Nothing more. A huge fraud.
    you calling others a fraud oh thats hilarious

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    hindsight 20/20 muschamp taking over for brown would have been best get him a decent spread coach like dana holgerson or kingsbury or you name them theres a lot out there ... say what you want about champ failing at florida that was offense that failed him that defense was lights out until they got tired from being on the field all game NFL dudes everywhere That man can recruit a defense. Same thing with Rich rod you're going to need to get him a defensive guy if you want him WVU was a long time ago and he had a lot of fast dudes check his Michigan and Arizona defenses where they play some real offenses not pitt and cuse.... so I don't feel bad for Texas they had their guy(wil muschamp) and dropped the ball.
    So you think that Muachamp was a good HC? Get a life. Texas kept Brown too long, but compounded the injury by grabbing Charlie Strong, their 7th choice. Had they dumped Mack a year before, they would not have had to settle for #7.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    So you think that Muachamp was a good HC? Get a life. Texas kept Brown too long, but compounded the injury by grabbing Charlie Strong, their 7th choice. Had they dumped Mack a year before, they would not have had to settle for #7.
    damn wtf is wrong with you did you even read what I posted about the offense dooming him ....as a head coach how did he fail other than not scoring enough points? his offense was dogshit.... He'd be a better option than rich rod you goof

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Utah??

Phila wants him out after last nights loss
    This statement couldn't be further from the truth
    2 - 10 & 6 seasons after the mess Andy Reid left him with
    Exciting football week in and week out

Philly loves Chip
    2015 NFC Champs

First 12