53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5233

Patriots and Steelers just plain "BAD" on defense.................

Yep I know most of the NE backers will say, doesn't matter we will score 35 every week anyway, and based on that effort last night, they will have to. Who was that guy running the ball for the Steelers, I thought he retired??
    Pitt misses 2 FG's and that jackass out of Maryland can't get his feet set ( How is he even IN the NFL anyway?????)
    No better on the Lambert side as at times it seemed they were playing 1 short in their defensive backfield.
    And BTW, you can't cover Gronkowski with a LB!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and one more thing................ Coach's post game press conference claiming, insinuating, suggesting, alleging, yadayada........
    Yea THEY CHEAT!!!! That's what they do in NE, no secret there, should be NO SURPRISE!!!. There's a history of it. If there's a God, Brady will rip up his Achilles and that's that. Karma's a Bitch who's owed money.

KingHutch
    KingHutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Bloke have you been drinking?

Bloke it's the first game of the season, both defenses will improve, it's called coaching

If I ever see you 53offenser I will grapple you
    Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave KingHutch 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

too early to tell

a lot of nfl games up and down the field ..too much passing

That Pitt RB looked good though

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I think either defense wasn't very good that's true. It's still early but someone that has a good defense can beat New England this season.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Haha. Someone lost some cheddar last night, eh?

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5233

Hutch

you are on, but you may have to gain a few lbs. first.

have a good one.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

While I kind of agree with you the defenses looked like shit, the total still went Under last night. 28-21 isn't too crazy of a score at all for Steelers and Patriots.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

It's not that NE fans think they will score 35 per game...The constant theme there is the team you see weeks 1-5 is drastically different than what you will see weeks 6, 7 and beyond. The run D sucks but they can tighten that up and almost ALWAYS do.

The defensive backfield was bad but Butler held his own. Fletcher will be gone by week 5 and they will maybe add a guy or change the game plan to alleviate pressure from the backfield. It's the same old stuff but the pats offense looks as good as I've seen it and they aren't full strength..Those timing routes to Edelman weren't able to be defensed by Seattle so the fact that the Steelers D blows doesn't change my view..just my 2c