teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's up with Red Sox manager making moves like its game 7 of the World Series ??

C'mon guy you're in last place

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Boston I think has been playing better the last couple months though

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Maybe they have pride

teaserpleaser

pride in last place I guess.... shoudnt you be taking a look at some AAA future arms at this stage at the very least some chump arm. This dude is matching up bringing In his best like he had money on the game speaking of jays win I win so I guess didn't matter. Watching it happen was strange though.l

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    pride in last place I guess.... shoudnt you be taking a look at some AAA future arms at this stage at the very least some chump arm. This dude is matching up bringing In his best like he had money on the game speaking of jays win I win so I guess didn't matter. Watching it happen was strange though.l
    He's hoping to get the managers job full time. If poor Farrell didn't become ..... he would probably be gone for next year.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    He's hoping to get the managers job full time. If poor Farrell didn't become ..... he would probably be gone for next year.
    oh is that whats going on? ok that makes sense dude was trying hard for that W for a last place squad it was odd seeing them go for broke like that.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    oh is that whats going on? ok that makes sense dude was trying hard for that W for a last place squad it was odd seeing them go for broke like that.
    Yeah, if they keep all these kids, add an "ace" pitcher like say D.Price, fix that shit bullpen, they will be a team to be dealt with. Dump Hanley R., Pedroria and those jap relievers.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

I think Boston can pull off 3rd, seems like everyone is trying to impress the new guys that decide their fate, and so they should, the pitching has been a disaster unfortunately...