texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

gun nuts always want to prove that this kind of shit is a hoax. people said sandy hook was a hoax too. they're terrified of the government coming to take their guns, and they think these kinds of things are set up to justify harsher gun control.

just because news comes from somewhere other than the mainstream media doesn't mean there's no agenda.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave texhooper 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    People need to ask questions, and look for answers even if it means they find a truth they are not comfortable with. I used to watch the news on TV at one time like most others still do. It is not reliable, and it's the best tool used to control the people of a nation. It's quite impressive how effective they are at making people believe the ridiculous lies they tell to sway people's emotions. Every time they lie, it's either a cover-up, or an event used to further an agenda. This shooting was immediately used to further an agenda, even hippos and giants can't deny that.
    So why the coverup??

What is the motive here?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The pic Hippo posted matches the one you posted that is stopping you sleep

It's you that is confused
    That picture gives me chills....

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

You are wrong

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Behind actress, boards running long way. Aerial view of dead actor shows, to our right boards that are not running long way. This is the same direction in which the video was was taken which shows two different patterns which can lead to the idea that this was a staged event which had more than one take. How is this so hard? Lol
    Last edited by sourtwist; 09-06-15 at 11:25 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

You are wrong
    Ya think?

The yellow sign in the background shows it is the same level and same perspective and the floorboards are the same.

Now get some sleep. You are sounding desperate to find a conspiracy this time.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Sour you are off here pal

The boards behind the anchor are running long ways

It shows that in every pic posted, but espeically Hippos

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

It was an honest question.

How does the cameraman end up on a different pattern of floorboards than where he was shot?

I think that you guys are a little confused, hippo go back to sleep while Giant can watch those real news people like Harvey Levin. You really think that a person like him would touch this with a ten foot pole? Any credibility you ever thought you had, you just destroyed with that ridiculous post. Never thought you could be that stupid.

When I say different pattern, I am not talking about where he is, but the pattern behind the news reporter/actress. Dummies.
    They didn't fall over dead, they ran.....My god, do you even dress yourself in the morning?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I am not talking about that, you guys serious? Lol. Look at the pic of her, Yes, they are running long. If you checked my posts earlier they all said that. But you're not listening to what I am saying sorry some reason.

After looking at the boards running long way, they are no running long way in the aerial view in the direction that the repo rter ran away to. O m f g.

Optional, you're a good guy in my experience here, I appreciate your constructive view, but you're not understanding me.

Kraken, I love u but wtf?

greenhippo

it's honestly pretty scary how easily someone like him gets confused. Weather changes from last night to this morning "something doesn't add up, there were clouds there a few hours ago, now there aren't, someone must be controlling the sky in an attempt to prove climate control. Don't worry though, I alone know the facts of the world and what is happening"

Unfukkinreal.

greenhippo

I am not talking about that, you guys serious? Lol. Look at the pic of her, Yes, they are running long. If you checked my posts earlier they all said that. But you're not listening to what I am saying sorry some reason.

After looking at the boards running long way, they are no running long way in the aerial view in the direction that the reporter ran away to. O m f g.
    Yes, there are.
    http://imgur.com/tC7eOum

I'll make it even easier on you.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Hippo, way out of your league here kid.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I'm just looking for an explanation, but I would like it from someone who can understand a simple question.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Horizontal and perpendicular

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Doesnt matter if its real or not, what matters is knowing that there is a gun control agenda and the father followed the script to a tee.

greenhippo

I showed you several pictures that answer exactly what you're looking for. If you are literally too retarded to understand and comprehend a picture it's best you move along. No one here is getting any sort of supplemental compensation for holding a retard's hand and pointing out the obvious.

greenhippo

The boards DO run parallel to the railing, the pictures, several pictures, show exactly that. It's clear as day. For the love of god please get help, your brain is severally damaged or retarded, you need medical attention.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Doesnt matter if its real or not, what matters is knowing that there is a gun control agenda and the father followed the script to a tee.
    Even though we may disagree on some things, it's nice to see people have common sense.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    The boards DO run parallel to the railing, the pictures, several pictures, show exactly that. It's clear as day. For the love of god please get help, your brain is severally damaged or retarded, you need medical attention.
    Listen, you still don't get it

I've said five times that YES they Do

Now forget that part for one second

Now look at the pattern in the same area from the aerial view

It is not the same pattern, they are not running the long way in that same direction to the right of the dead body, which is the same direction seen that the actress ran away to

I'm trying to be civil with you, even though you don't deserve it. I would run circles around you in every aspect of physical and mental tests. You are not open minded and are not understanding a very simple question I would like the answer to

Aside from that, do you think this is a legitimate shooting?
    Last edited by sourtwist; 09-06-15 at 12:14 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Hoax clear as day. The right wing is putting out these false false flags so that you think there's a left wing agenda but really it's a right wing conspiracy to get MORE GUNS. Open your eyes sheeple.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito, and muldoon

The Kraken

Sour I don't think I'm understanding what you're seeing. In full disclosure, I haven't seen the video so I don't know which way she ran away. But in the picture, behind her, the boards are running parallel to the railing and they are underneath an overhang. Is this the area she ran away to?

If so, the aerial pics match up with what I am seeing in the picture. The boards are still running parallel to the railing and it's evident in the pics Hippo has posted. The boards she is standing on are running perpendicular to the boards underneath the overhang. Again, this matches everything I'm seeing in the aerial pics.

I can't help but believe we're arguing completely different points here and I'm failing to understand exactly what you're seeing that is different from the pic with the shooter in it and the aerial pics.

greenhippo

Do you not know what the term "parallel" means? You're having a disconnect but I'll help you. Parallel means they run in the same direction, or as you put it "the long way" The pictures I've posted, several of them, DO show that the boards begin to run "the long way" which means to say parallel to the railing. They do, I promise you, those pictures don't lie and they're not altered. I will even post the link that dumbs it down for anyone struggling to understand what they're looking at

http://imgur.com/tC7eOum

The design of the floor goes from "short ways" to "long ways" in a standard L shape formation. This is clearly described in the link above. Furthermore, watch the actual video and not a framed shot (The Giant posts the video on page 1) and you can see clear as day that the floor design changes from "short" to "long" in a standard L shape design. What you are trying to make sense of is a cropped picture that if they showed 3 feet more to the right of the crop will show exactly what the top picture in this link shows,

http://i.imgur.com/tzulFO4.jpg

There should be absolutely no confusion in this matter, none.
    Points Awarded:

No coincidences gave greenhippo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Listen, you still don't get it

I've said five times that YES they Do

Now forget that part for one second

Now look at the pattern in the same area from the aerial view

It is not the same pattern, they are not running the long way in that same direction to the right of the dead body, which is the same direction seen that the actress ran away to

I'm trying to be civil with you, even though you don't deserve it. I would run circles around you in every aspect of physical and mental tests. You are not open minded and are not understanding a very simple question I would like the answer to

Aside from that, do you think this is a legitimate shooting?
    Let me reassess and get back to you, I've been looking to the left

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

The deck screws are different folks. One scene has Philips head screws and the other clearly shows flat head.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Let me reassess and get back to you, I've been looking to the left
    Same deal, the boards on the right are still running parallel to the rails.

But here's what I think is happening

In the pic that has the shooter pointing his gun at the reporter, all the boards appear to be running perpendicular to the railing. However, in the aerial view, it's a mixed bag, some of the boards (closer to where the cameraman is laying) are running perpendicular but then further down and closer to the railing, the boards begin running parallel, which we don't see in the picture with the gun.

I think the original picture you posted simply doesn't capture enough of the wooden planks to make any definitive statements. I can deduce that right out of the frame is where the wooden planks change direction, and that would be backed up by the aerials, and Hippos picture that show the seam running diagonally to the railing but I can't say for sure.

I think if the picture had captured just a little bit more, this wouldn't be an argument.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    So why the coverup??

What is the motive here?
    Gun control JJ. Don't ya get it. For the one millionth time they are gonna take away our guns. Forget taken away guns and shoot the assholes who are obsessed with them. Polishing them every night, frantic they maybe taken away some day. These assholes would rather lose their jobs than their guns.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The deck screws are different folks. One scene has Philips head screws and the other clearly shows flat head.

They had to change the wooden planks almost immediately to get rid of the blood. Are flathead screws cheaper?

Cheap fukks

Optional

After looking at the boards running long way, they are no running long way in the aerial view in the direction that the repo rter ran away to. O m f g.

Optional, you're a good guy in my experience here, I appreciate your constructive view, but you're not understanding me.

Kraken, I love u but wtf?
    I wish i wasn't but think I am. I honestly think it might be a case of seeing what you want to see (or not seeing what you want to miss).

Try and look at the same pics really closely with a point of view that you want to prove they are real and then you may see what I think everyone else is seeing.

greenhippo

You are, he's convinced that the boards don't run parallel or "long ways" when in fact they do, it's evident in the pictures I posted, hell I think they do in the pictures he posted if you look strongly enough and they sure as hell show it in the video.

The Kraken

Look where the direction of the wood planks change direction

The seam starts around the first support column and runs diagonal, it ends past where the window stops, also around the second support column.

Now think about that second support column, that is where the diagonal seam ends. We can't even see that second support column in the aerial photos. So all we're seeing is still where I would expect the wooden planks to be running in the direciton they are. Now closer to the railing, I can clearly see the planks are running parallel to the railing and that matches in all pics as well.
    Attached Images  

The Kraken

Attached Images  

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

One thing bothers me is nobody saw him coming? Guessing it's just 3 victims standing there but still 2 knew him and yet no peripherals or any kind of acknowledgment to a large man coming at you and pointing a gun within very close range?? If it was just the 3 victims were talking about a quiet intimate setting and nobody heard steps or acknowledged him till he got a few ft away and were like wtf is he doing here? Just odd I think....

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

divide and conquer... divide and conquer... tsk tsk tsk.

you people are arguing about the wrong things.

the direction of the board itself isn't even important.

it's interesting but not even the main factor in all of this.

anyone with a half a brain that really looks into this incident will know this isn't what it seems.

there is a long thread in the saloon that gives many aspects that doesn't make sense.

this incident is just like bin laden raid by seal team 6 and sandy hook massacre.

meaning, there is no definite proof that it happened.

for those that are jumping the gun and chastising sourtwist, well that's your prerogative.

but spend at least 10 hours of your time trying to find some info other than the mainstream media's then judge for yourself.

i've posted this before...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

this was written in 1991...

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    this was written in 1991...

24 years ago this plan was "well under way".

These conspirators must be very very patient.

First 12345 Last