Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

I have An explanation Bob. You're twice as bad as the avg player so, you need to play 4x as much to achieve the equivalent.
    You appear to have alot of time on your hands so you can sit & fold & shove & mini cash & rollover

You're a true inspiration

Now I'm gonna go buy a laptop, so I can whip bobs ass at the tables?
    Sounds enticing.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

You're the rich guy, posting your supposed screenshots of your bi-yearly $400 parlays

Buy me a fukkin laptop ya cheap fukk.
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 09-07-15 at 05:15 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Jay I gotta say, as an outsider looking in, your arguments here are pretty weak & pathetic. You're talking shit on a guys poker skills yet don't even have a computer to compete against him? If your argument is that this is a bullshit site and its just points, why the 12k post in 4 1/2 years? Come on man, you're better than all this
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Sorry Philly.
    You're right.
    I'm taking this too seriously.

But I'm not from the nineties so I don't own a computer
    I have competed against him & he's a weak soft player.
    I also don't need to play against you to know that I'd beat your ass soundly.
    I get your point & I'd agree with you if you were right.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I have An explanation Bob. You're twice as bad as the avg player so, you need to play 4x as much to achieve the equivalent.
    So explain this one of many leaderboards Jay. Are you really ignorant enough to say I played 4x more than everyone else, when I see the same cast of characters every Monday thru Friday?

2014 final standings.jpg

You appear to have alot of time on your hands
    Indeed I do, as I'm retired.

You're a true inspiration
    Thanks, as I should be.

Now I'm gonna go buy a laptop, so I can whip bobs ass at the tables?
    Break open your piggy bank Jay & go do that, I'll be waiting at the poker table for you.

bobbywaves

posting your supposed screenshots of your bi-yearly $400 parlays
    Nothing supposed about it, your jealousy is quite evident Jay. You can even see 1st screenshot was pending, 2nd shot was graded. Unlike you, I wager every day.

Buy me a fukkin laptop ya cheap fukk.
    Sure, what address should I have it shipped to broke dikk?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Sorry Philly.
    You're right.
    I'm taking this too seriously.

But I'm not from the nineties so I don't own a computer
    I have competed against him & he's a weak soft player.
    I also don't need to play against you to know that I'd beat your ass soundly.
    I get your point & I'd agree with you if you were right.

You're the man Jay

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by stuler View Post

My 2015 Tourney Stats

• # of cashes: 26
    • # of points: 5420
    • # of 1st places: 5

Hell can I enter contest I'm not too far behind?
    Did you change your mind? Just get a 750 loan, post up here, & you're in.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

And yet despite your self proclaimed legend status bobbo. Your scared to play me in a heads up contest lasting approximately 4 months.

Now come back with how your beating me for current promo and I've only played twice since it started just to have an excuse.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Did you change your mind? Just get a 750 loan, post up here, & you're in.
    Can i get in too?

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    And yet despite your self proclaimed legend status bobbo. Your scared to play me in a heads up contest lasting approximately 4 months.

Now come back with how your beating me for current promo and I've only played twice since it started just to have an excuse.
    Self proclaimed legend status? Please provide the link where I stated this. I'm a self proclaimed above average poker player on this site, as evidenced by constant leaderboard appearances & most daily cashes in the last few years. You're obviously confused DS, it was SBR who has proclaimed me a Hall of Famer:

SBR Hall of Famer.jpg

If I was scared, please explain why I accepted two of your short term, high variance, heads up challenges already? While you continue to run & duck a skill based annual challenge from me?

You're getting crushed like a grape in current promo, & I'm poised to pass you on annual board by weeks end as well.

bobbywaves

Can i get in too?
    You had ample opportunity to join in the beginning of the year, why didn't you?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

You had ample opportunity to join in the beginning of the year, why didn't you?
    Why is stuler welcomed then? I'd guess your ahead so it's ok amd your fairly certain that despite my numerous absences your still behind.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Self proclaimed legend status? Please provide the link where I stated this. I'm a self proclaimed above average poker player on this site, as evidenced by constant leaderboard appearances & most daily cashes in the last few years. You're obviously confused DS, it was SBR who has proclaimed me a Hall of Famer:

SBR Hall of Famer.jpg

You're getting crushed like a grape in current promo, & I'm poised to pass you on annual board by weeks end as well.
    I've played twice since the current promo started and one time I was 30 minutes late. Id hope you were beating me. And Ill assume you do pass me on the annual as well as I may play one tourney this week before I go to Vegas for a week or so.

I'll still play you heads up for 3k in the current promo if your interested. Keep in mind though I will probably make a semi effort to play most of the tourneys which drastically hurts your participation advantage. Feel free to agree as your spotted almost 1000 points now or show your still chickenwaves and back out again.

I know, I know, you'll quote variance despite the fact you know very little about the statistics behind it as Im sure you dont understand them. We've played approx 130 tourneys thus far, and I have offered to play you for this promo which would bring the total up over 200. Despite your substantial participation advantage your still well behind. Variance between the 2 numbers is pretty slim there bobbo so odds are the results stay the same. Of course despite the fact that this current promo would bring us to almost a year total of tournaments you still decline hiding behind short term. You do know at some point if you add multiple short terms together there becomes a long term sample size?

bobbywaves

Why is stuler welcomed then?
    Because I like Stu, he was on my Confederate squad.

bobbywaves

I know, I know, you'll quote variance despite the fact you know very little about the statistics behind it as Im sure you dont understand them. We've played approx 130 tourneys thus far, and I have offered to play you for this promo which would bring the total up over 200. Despite your substantial participation advantage your still well behind. Variance between the 2 numbers is pretty slim there bobbo so odds are the results stay the same. Of course despite the fact that this current promo would bring us to almost a year total of tournaments you still decline hiding behind short term. You do know at some point if you add multiple short terms together there becomes a long term sample size?
    Every short term high variance challenge you offer, is obviously independent of each other. If they weren't & you added all your short term challenges together, then we would currently be in my annual challenge that you ducked from.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Every short term high variance challenge you offer, is obviously independent of each other. If they weren't & you added all your short term challenges together, then we would currently be in my annual challenge that you ducked from.

Ah Bobbo, statements like above honestly make me feel bad going back and fourth with you as they show how absolutley little you truly know about things like variance and such. Yet you are so readily willing to insert it into an argument if you think it helps your cause. Bobbo, unfortunately, you don't get to exclude or seperate "contests" into seperate sub sets for the purpose of coming up with a sample size. A sample size is determined whether it is in contest or 100. You might have some form of argument if the sample size was obtained from different formats but all of our competition has had the exact same format for all of them. So no Bobbo, its statically impossible for them to be completely independent of each other, they are just as easily combined to make one larger sample size as they are seperated to make a short one. For somebody who claims to be a professional your grasp of some basic key concepts is lacking guy. I can link you some basic online free seminars or reads that may help you if you'd like.

bobbywaves

Ah Bobbo, statements like above honestly make me feel bad going back and fourth with you as they show how absolutley little you truly know about things like variance and such. Yet you are so readily willing to insert it into an argument if you think it helps your cause. Bobbo, unfortunately, you don't get to exclude or seperate "contests" into seperate sub sets for the purpose of coming up with a sample size. A sample size is determined whether it is in contest or 100. You might have some form of argument if the sample size was obtained from different formats but all of our competition has had the exact same format for all of them. So no Bobbo, its statically impossible for them to be completely independent of each other, they are just as easily combined to make one larger sample size as they are seperated to make a short one. For somebody who claims to be a professional your grasp of some basic key concepts is lacking guy. I can link you some basic online free seminars or reads that may help you if you'd like.
    What you fail to comprehend is, you don't get to add all our short term challenges together for your convenience, to pretend the high variance of these separate short term challenges didn't exist.

But if you would like to do that DS, then by all means accept my annual challenge offered to you many times. I only accepted your cheesy high variance short term challenges, because you were scared to accept my skill based annual challenge.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

What you fail to comprehend is, you don't get to add all our short term challenges together for your convenience, to pretend the high variance of these separate short term challenges didn't exist.

But if you would like to do that DS, then by all means accept my annual challenge offered to you many times. I only accepted your cheesy high variance short term challenges, because you were scared to accept my skill based annual challenge.
    Its responses like this that really makes me think Bobby is just trolling because he seriously cannot believe his statement and understand high-school level English and statistics.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Its responses like this that really makes me think Bobby is just trolling because he seriously cannot believe his statement and understand high-school level English and statistics.
    Not only do I believe my statement, it's 100% accurate. Apparently you & DS dropped out of the same high school.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

You're an idiot

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Individually you can call them whatever you want. But combined they create a thing called a sample size. No matter if it is one tourney played during one competition or 130 played over 2, regardless they create a sample size. And if you understood the slightest of anything relating to variance and how it is used you would understand how uneducated you sound with the statements you are making. This is statistics 101 stuff Bobbo.

I gotta hope your trolling Bobbo because it gets rather rough if your not.

And come on with the "cheesy" short term thing. We have gone head to head in contests that last months, not days/weeks or whatever but months at a time. You havent been close in either. The WSOP itself does not have as many tourneys as your wanting to play for th equivalent of around $100.

The only time you beat me is when I dont play. Bobbo, I got a wife and kids and prefer to keep it that way, I prioritize and play when its convenient. It does not take a heart attack to keep me away for a day or two.

bobbywaves

Individually you can call them whatever you want. But combined they create a thing called a sample size. No matter if it is one tourney played during one competition or 130 played over 2, regardless they create a sample size. And if you understood the slightest of anything relating to variance and how it is used you would understand how uneducated you sound with the statements you are making. This is statistics 101 stuff Bobbo.

I gotta hope your trolling Bobbo because it gets rather rough if your not.

And come on with the "cheesy" short term thing. We have gone head to head in contests that last months, not days/weeks or whatever but months at a time. You havent been close in either. The WSOP itself does not have as many tourneys as your wanting to play for th equivalent of around $100.

The only time you beat me is when I dont play. Bobbo, I got a wife and kids and prefer to keep it that way, I prioritize and play when its convenient. It does not take a heart attack to keep me away for a day or two.
    If you understood anything related to variance, you would know your cheesy 2-3 month challenges are of higher variance than my 12 month challenge. My challenge removes the luck factor, yours do not. This is stats 101 you simply can't grasp. This is why you duck my skill challenge & opt for a luck challenge.

Don't kid yourself about it being close DS, we were tied with a couple weeks to go. Your winning margin was less than 2 cashes. An example of not close is when I beat your buddy Tripe by 2k.

Looks like you need to get your priorities str8 then, I can see why you lost your moderator position.

bobbywaves

You're an idiot
    You do realize BeerDog is a fellow Canuck. Calling your only friend an idiot, is not in your best interest Jay.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

If you understood anything related to variance, you would know your cheesy 2-3 month challenges are of higher variance than my 12 month challenge. My challenge removes the luck factor, yours do not. This is stats 101 you simply can't grasp. This is why you duck my skill challenge & opt for a luck challenge.

Don't kid yourself about it being close DS, we were tied with a couple weeks to go. Your winning margin was less than 2 cashes. An example of not close is when I beat your buddy Tripe by 2k.

Looks like you need to get your priorities str8 then, I can see why you lost your moderator position.

Ive offered to play you for a year. Just not for the peanuts your offering. I offered you the same number you played Triple for, you declined.

And as far as kidding about being close, you marginally caught up the second time when I didnt play 4 out of 5 tournaments in a week. As soon as I realized you were close I played again and put distance. And as far as two cashed, maybe for most that is not many but one of those cashes would have had to be a win and you are not very good at that and it is proven by your win total for the year.

I offered to play you for 3000 points a month for 12 months of the year. you again declined. Your only offer is playing for a tiny amount of points for an entire year and its simply not worth my time.

Heck, I even offered to play you for this promo and your starting out 1000 points ahead and you still wussywaves away.

And do yourself a favor and worry about your own priorities. You are in no position to give anyone advice on much of anything. I can see why you lost multiple wives.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Of course he ducks you.
    You have 44k.
    You're second chip lead at the table.
    I have 22 points & he ducks me.
    & Tripe. & really anyone.
    He's not dumb. He's not putting his precious points in any real jeopardy.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Of course he ducks you.
    You have 44k.
    You're second chip lead at the table.
    I have 22 points & he ducks me.
    & Tripe. & really anyone.
    He's not dumb. He's not putting his precious points in any real jeopardy.
    Gotta get that Segway!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

You do realize BeerDog is a fellow Canuck. Calling your only friend an idiot, is not in your best interest Jay.
    For some reason, I would bet that Jay has more friends on this site than you. He certainly can't have any less.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    For some reason, I would bet that Jay has more friends on this site than you. He certainly can't have any less.
    I'm obviously not here for cyber friends, like Jay & yourself.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I'm obviously not here for cyber friends, like Jay & yourself.
    Why are you here? Seriously?

You don't spend your points. You are as anti-social as anyone I've seen in some time. Guess you get off by being that weird person in the corner with DR lady of the night.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

bobbywaves

Ive offered to play you for a year. Just not for the peanuts your offering. I offered you the same number you played Triple for, you declined.

And as far as kidding about being close, you marginally caught up the second time when I didnt play 4 out of 5 tournaments in a week. As soon as I realized you were close I played again and put distance. And as far as two cashed, maybe for most that is not many but one of those cashes would have had to be a win and you are not very good at that and it is proven by your win total for the year.

I offered to play you for 3000 points a month for 12 months of the year. you again declined. Your only offer is playing for a tiny amount of points for an entire year and its simply not worth my time.

Heck, I even offered to play you for this promo and your starting out 1000 points ahead and you still wussywaves away.

And do yourself a favor and worry about your own priorities. You are in no position to give anyone advice on much of anything. I can see why you lost multiple wives.
    You declined my annual challenge, simply because I have bankroll management skills & you don't. Surely losing 3k "peanuts" to me, is much better than losing 29k like your buddy Tripe.

Being tied with a couple weeks to go, is not marginally caught up. I had 9 wins last year, I guarantee that was way more than you had.

You never offered to play 3k for a 12 month calendar year, Jan thru Dec. For someone who won two short term challenges, you should be ahead on annual board. This only demonstrates my point further, there's high variance in short term challenges. Anyone can get lucky & run hot over the course of a couple months, but let me see you do it for 12 months.

It's easy to see why you never accepted a skill based annual challenge from me, as DS is nowhere to be found on annual leaderboard:

Current 2015 Leaderboard.jpg

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

You declined my annual challenge, simply because I have bankroll management skills & you don't. Surely losing 3k "peanuts" to me, is much better than losing 29k like your buddy Tripe.

Being tied with a couple weeks to go, is not marginally caught up. I had 9 wins last year, I guarantee that was way more than you had.

You never offered to play 3k for a 12 month calendar year, Jan thru Dec. For someone who won two short term challenges, you should be ahead on annual board. This only demonstrates my point further, there's high variance in short term challenges. Anyone can get lucky & run hot over the course of a couple months, but let me see you do it for 12 months.

It's easy to see why you never accepted a skill based annual challenge from me, as DS is nowhere to be found on annual leaderboard:

Bobbo, I have 9 wins now and its early September. If I play any toward end of year odds are I have more wins this year then you have had the previous 2.

As for your leaderboard, again, when I play I beat you, If I dont play your odds increase dramatically. Thats why last year you got smoked and this year you again got smoked. The score is DS 2 Boobbo-0 . With neither contest being all that close.

I do an annual challenge but again not for 3000, let me know when you grow a pair and are willing to put some actually worth of points on the line. Otherwise, it totally favors you as you will play 99% of tournies come rain, shine or in your case even heart attack.

Kinda sad its taken you all the way till September to pass me when I have missed playing at least 30 tournies this year. Ill pay Sam to verify if you would like.

So now that your ahead you wanna run a leaderboard contest for 2015 for 3000 points. Whoever finishes higher wins. Ill assume there will be some excuse why not even though you will have had the advantage of trying all year while I will be willing to accept at least 30 less tourneys than you. Go ahead now bobbo, put on your backtrack shoes.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

He makes me laugh. When he says that there is "high variance" in 12 1 month competitions vs 1 12 month competition, what he really means is due to the count resetting each month he can't get a massive lead on people who can't play every single day. This makes his quantity over quality style of play less effective.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Why are you here? Seriously?
    Primarily because I bet sports online, Posted many screenshots of bets & balances in the past, & have contributed in the Sportsbook & the Industry forum. SBR = Sportsbook Review

Secondly, I enjoy playing poker & slow rolling chumps like BigOrange with my A,A.

You don't spend your points. You are as anti-social as anyone I've seen in some time. Guess you get off by being that weird person in the corner with DR lady of the night.
    I've cashed in 30k+ pts. I'm not some broke dkk like you, who runs to SBR store cashing out gift cards & pizza to feed your family. I have the luxury of saving 72k+ for a higher priced item, broke dikks don't have this luxury.

I much rather get off with a lady in the corner, then hangin out with a-holes. Figures that would be weird behavior to you.

bobbywaves

Thats why last year you got smoked and this year you again got smoked.
    Easy to see, the only one getting smoked the last 2 years is you:

2014 final standings.jpg

First 12345 Last